JFK Assassination Discussion & Debate > JFK Assassination Discussion & Debate

If Oswald Was The Assassin, Did He Plan His Escape From The TSBD Very Well?

(1/208) > >>

Thomas Graves:
Seems to me he did, especially if he bought the Coke beforehand in order to use it as a prop all the way, if necessary.

Carrying the already-opened Coke, get to the Second Floor Lunch Room and hang out there, expecting to be encountered ("No, I didn't hear any shots," or "I work here"), when they leave, walk through Mrs. Reid's office to its front door and exit through it, walk down the wooden steps to the front floor, maybe hang out in the "lobby" for a few seconds, then walk to the rear of the building and exit it through the loading dock door.

Instead of looking suspicious by immediately walking or running away from the building, walk along the side of the building towards the front (as alleged by B. W. F.), cross over to the other side of the street, ... and, well, "take it from there".

--  MWT  ;) 

Bill Chapman:

--- Quote from: Thomas Graves on June 07, 2020, 07:30:11 AM ---Seems to me he did, especially if he bought the Coke beforehand in order to use it as a prop all the way, if necessary.

Carrying the already-opened Coke, get to the Second Floor Lunch Room and hang out there, expecting to be encountered ("No, I didn't hear any shots," or "I work here"), when they leave, walk through Mrs. Reid's office to its front door and exit through it, walk down the wooden steps to the front floor, maybe hang out in the "lobby" for a few seconds, then walk to the rear of the building and exit it through the loading dock door.

Instead of looking suspicious by immediately walking or running away from the building, walk along the side of the building towards the front (as alleged by B. W. F.), cross over to the other side of the street, ... and, well, "take it from there".

--  MWT  ;)

--- End quote ---

The little twerp winged it from the get-go
@Tippit/Brewer/TT was his undoing

;)

Thomas Graves:

--- Quote from: Bill Chapman on June 07, 2020, 01:29:07 PM ---The little twerp winged it from the get-go
@Tippit/Brewer/TT was his undoing

;)

--- End quote ---

How do you know he didn't plan it out as best he could?

His escape from the building, that is?

--  MWT  ;)

Thomas Graves:

--- Quote from: Roman Rinaldi on June 07, 2020, 03:30:35 PM ---~~If Oswald Was The Assassin, Did He Plan His Escape From The TSBD Very Well?~~

If graves was a real researcher, would he have to ask more questions than he answers?

--- End quote ---

Dear rinaldi,

Are you a "real researcher," or just an "Oswald Was Innocent -- I Hate the CIA and Adore the KGB" troll?

--  MWT  ;)

PS  Did you or your parents used to read Paese Sera, by any chance?

How many times have you watched JFK, now?

Thomas Graves:

--- Quote from: Roman Rinaldi on June 07, 2020, 03:33:36 PM ---graves: "If 6 was 9, what effect would it have on world time?"  :'(

That's about the gist and the meat of your "JFK Studies"

--- End quote ---

Dear rinaldi,

Your envy betrays you.

Fly on, little Far-Left-Winger.

I got some Voodoo to work here, Chile.

I shall Return.

Load up your next Slight, dude.

--  MWT  ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page