Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Oswald's grand plan  (Read 5283 times)

Offline Jim Brunsman

Re: Oswald's grand plan
« Reply #8 on: June 10, 2020, 08:48:34 PM »
Advertisement
Now who's the neophyte? Anyone who has spent three minutes researching the case can clearly see that the Zapruder film indicates a shot from the right front. Clint Hill said there was a large hole in the back of the head. This is what he said before Specter and his bunch began intimidating witnesses. Are you going to tell us that the witnesses seeing and hearing gunshots from this location are liars or mistaken? The shot in the throat was not through the tie as you continually and falsely write. Not what Doctor Perry saw and he actually did the tracheotomy. All the Dallas doctors said the same thing: wound of entrance in the front, wound of exit in the back of the head. All of it totally opposite to your impossible scenarios. Can't wait to hear our ballistics genius tell me that entrance wounds are larger than exits. Black is white. Up is down. Please provide an innocent explanation for the Lee Bowers testimony. Are you telling us Holland, Simmons, and his crew were liars? When Dave Powers and Kenny O'Donnell finally fessed up and told the truth of what they actually heard that day from the follow-up car, I'm sure you will prefer to believe their sanitized testimony. What about the entire Willis family swearing there was at least one frontal shot? All liars, right?

The autopsy witnesses, except for that treasonous final report, told us of a massive wound in the back of the head, a wound in the upper back THAT DID NOT EXIT, and the throat wound, which looked somewhat like an exit following the tracheotomy. Yes, it's pretty clear this wound was tampered with at Bethesda and you will have to make Dr. Crenshaw a liar to deny this.

That's really just part of the story. I don't have all day to repeat this evidence that bugs May so much.  Now we await the discrediting of witnesses with no motive to prevaricate...

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #8 on: June 10, 2020, 08:48:34 PM »

Online Paul May

« Reply #9 on: June 10, 2020, 11:08:19 PM »
Now who's the neophyte? Anyone who has spent three minutes researching the case can clearly see that the Zapruder film indicates a shot from the right front. Clint Hill said there was a large hole in the back of the head. This is what he said before Specter and his bunch began intimidating witnesses. Are you going to tell us that the witnesses seeing and hearing gunshots from this location are liars or mistaken? The shot in the throat was not through the tie as you continually and falsely write. Not what Doctor Perry saw and he actually did the tracheotomy. All the Dallas doctors said the same thing: wound of entrance in the front, wound of exit in the back of the head. All of it totally opposite to your impossible scenarios. Can't wait to hear our ballistics genius tell me that entrance wounds are larger than exits. Black is white. Up is down. Please provide an innocent explanation for the Lee Bowers testimony. Are you telling us Holland, Simmons, and his crew were liars? When Dave Powers and Kenny O'Donnell finally fessed up and told the truth of what they actually heard that day from the follow-up car, I'm sure you will prefer to believe their sanitized testimony. What about the entire Willis family swearing there was at least one frontal shot? All liars, right?

The autopsy witnesses, except for that treasonous final report, told us of a massive wound in the back of the head, a wound in the upper back THAT DID NOT EXIT, and the throat wound, which looked somewhat like an exit following the tracheotomy. Yes, it's pretty clear this wound was tampered with at Bethesda and you will have to make Dr. Crenshaw a liar to deny this.

That's really just part of the story. I don't have all day to repeat this evidence that bugs May so much.  Now we await the discrediting of witnesses with no motive to prevaricate...

Anyone who has spent three minutes researching the case can clearly see that the Zapruder film indicates a shot from the right front.

I love your repeated phrase “clearly see”. Simply astounding ignorance on your part. That you can even make this statement defies logic. Every single forensic pathologist, including the renowned group on the HSCA determined 2 shots from above and behind hit POTUS. Are you a forensic pathologist? Were that the case, you just might be the only one EVER to disagree with the findings of four investigations. Nor can you change the physical evidence. The nick in the tie is physical evidence of the direction of the shot. CLEARLY all of those conspiracy books you appear to devour have warped your mind. You continually CLEARLY rely on witnesses when you don’t like the actual evidence in the case. You CLEARLY are a neophyte but CLEARLY not very bright. Anyone who has spent three minutes reading your crap would CLEARLY reach the same conclusion. Not a clue. CLEARLY.

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #10 on: June 11, 2020, 07:27:08 AM »
Somewhat disappointing you haven't shared you "understanding(s)" on Compensating Wonky Scopes.

Should provide hours of fun!

Reading up on the subject?

Dear Otto,

I would imagine that the assassin could have gotten an idea how much the scope was off by seeing where his first shot hit the traffic light's mast arm, and compensated accordingly on his second and third shots ... or hey! ... used the carbine's iron sights, instead!

By the way, what's with the crummy attitude?

Are you angry at me because I don't believe the "evil, evil, evil" CIA killed JFK?

--  MWT  ;)
« Last Edit: June 11, 2020, 07:29:36 AM by Thomas Graves »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #10 on: June 11, 2020, 07:27:08 AM »

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #11 on: June 11, 2020, 07:50:04 AM »
I do consider my attitude cheerful!

Even more so when I read your suggestion above as to how his first shot went BOOM-DING on the mast..... :D :D :D

Thanks for making my day, Graves!

Dear Otto,

You don't think that happened?

His first shot hitting the mast arm, or his seeing it?

How about iron sights?

Did the carbine have iron sights?

Gasp ... Were they out of alignment, too?

--  MWT  ;)

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #12 on: June 11, 2020, 08:35:51 AM »
You just keep giving, awesome!

Assume he spotted the nick, visually.

Please walk us through the correction process.

"Spotted the nick," or saw something when the bullet shed its copper jacket?

Clever dude that you are, you can figure it out for yourself, Beck.

Question:

Are you angry at me because unlike you, James B. and Jumbo Duh, I don't believe the evil,  evil,  evil  CIA killed JFK?

Or is it because I hate your beloved KGB?

--  MWT  ;)
« Last Edit: June 11, 2020, 08:40:16 AM by Thomas Graves »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #12 on: June 11, 2020, 08:35:51 AM »

Offline Jim Brunsman

« Reply #13 on: June 11, 2020, 02:37:30 PM »
Dear Mr. May: It's fine to disagree with my opinions, but you don't provide any evidence to the contrary. Please tell us how I'm wrong about the Zapruder film. Are you seriously going to foment the most unscientific horsespombleprofglidnoctobuns about a "jet effect" or "neuromuscular reaction?" You can call me stupid, but that doesn't make it so. I asked you several questions after you arrogantly and repeatedly harassed me to show my evidence. Once I did so, you just threw a temper tantrum and started trying to impugn my character. If that makes you feel better, go for it. But I've destroyed your impossible arguments on multiple occasions, which is the reason for your outsized animosity toward me. God bless...

Offline Peter Goth

« Reply #14 on: June 11, 2020, 02:42:12 PM »
Dear Mr. May: It's fine to disagree with my opinions, but you don't provide any evidence to the contrary. Please tell us how I'm wrong about the Zapruder film. Are you seriously going to foment the most unscientific horsespombleprofglidnoctobuns about a "jet effect" or "neuromuscular reaction?" You can call me stupid, but that doesn't make it so. I asked you several questions after you arrogantly and repeatedly harassed me to show my evidence. Once I did so, you just threw a temper tantrum and started trying to impugn my character. If that makes you feel better, go for it. But I've destroyed your impossible arguments on multiple occasions, which is the reason for your outsized animosity toward me. God bless...

kinda reminds me of someone else we all know

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #14 on: June 11, 2020, 02:42:12 PM »

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #15 on: June 12, 2020, 02:02:51 AM »
Dear Otto,

Are you angry at me because unlike you, James B. and Jumbo Duh, I don't believe the evil,  evil,  evil  CIA killed JFK?

Or is it because I hate your beloved KGB?

No reason to be angry considering all the fun you provide. Beats Biden!

Dear Otto,

So, you love the KGB (today's SVR and FSB) and you hate Joe Biden, is that it?

Gonna write-in Birdie?  Jill "Anti-Vax" Stein?  Not vote at all?

--  MWT  ;)
« Last Edit: June 12, 2020, 04:04:47 AM by Thomas Graves »