Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: National riots-Honoring a really dishonorable person  (Read 3928 times)

Offline Jerry Freeman

National riots-Honoring a really dishonorable person
« on: June 02, 2020, 03:40:12 AM »
Advertisement
George Floyd--- Career Criminal
If he were in jail [like he was supposed to be] he would still be alive.
The cop who killed him was a class A creep-True no excuse.

JFK Assassination Forum

National riots-Honoring a really dishonorable person
« on: June 02, 2020, 03:40:12 AM »

Offline Thomas Graves

Re: National riots-Honoring a really dishonorable person
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2020, 07:17:31 PM »
George Floyd--- Career Criminal
If he were in jail [like he was supposed to be] he would still be alive.
The cop who killed him was a class A creep-True no excuse.

Gerald,

Creep, or murderer?

--  MWT  ;)

PS  I LOVE YOU!

(Heal fast now ...)
« Last Edit: June 02, 2020, 07:18:30 PM by Thomas Graves »

Offline Richard Rubio

« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2020, 04:48:47 AM »
You know what's pretty interesting about this? The wife of Chauvin (the Police Officer) is filing for divorce. She's of Far East Asian heritage and... she is what you might say is rather attractive, just websearch for it. She ran for Mrs. Minnesota, might have even won it, I saw one picture of her with a crown on her head.  But no,  I know Floyd had previous problems with the law.... I don't know if he had a felony assault record or things like that....but from what I do know, he doesn't seem too bad. He worked security (is that being called being a bouncer) at.. wait for it, the same bar where the bad cop Chauvin worked, pretty coincidental.

https://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/ny-george-floyd-derek-chauvin-worked-at-same-club-former-boss-20200529-acgyu2stkjb2dbqwi4irxhxnke-story.html  (random link)

Overlapping shifts but I have seen no evidence, they knew each other. George Floyd worked the outside of the bar reportedly, Chauvin on the inside.

So,  yeah, this has been a real bummer, I agree with that, a terrible set of events, 2020....  I'm pretty familiar with the story, yes, Floyd went to MN for a new start from TX.

Damn, on the topic of these riots..... the Glory Memorial, memorial to black civil war soldiers even got vandalized aside a BLM protest out in Boston... so, just adding that in...that story is at Breitbart (no, I don't frequently read Breitbart) but it does seem like a significant news story.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2020, 04:52:23 AM by Richard Rubio »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2020, 04:48:47 AM »

Offline Rick Plant

« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2020, 02:50:29 PM »
What an ignorant thread.

The protests isn't all about George Floyd, it's about racism and police brutality that African Americans have experienced for decades.

People are sick and tired of the hate and racism and this country is uniting together and it angers the racists.   

Offline Richard Rubio

« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2020, 05:02:56 PM »
George Floyd had ‘violent criminal history’: Minneapolis police union chief
https://nypost.com/2020/06/02/george-floyd-had-violent-criminal-history-minneapolis-union-chief/

Also, you know how many unarmed black men were killed by police last year? NINE

Do you know how many unarmed white men were killed by police last year? NINETEEN

Sister of Iowa woman shot dead blames protesters in heartbreaking video

https://nypost.com/2020/06/03/sister-of-iowa-woman-shot-dead-sobs-in-heartbreaking-video/

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2020, 05:02:56 PM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2020, 11:03:47 PM »
What an ignorant thread.

The protests isn't all about George Floyd, it's about racism and police brutality that African Americans have experienced for decades.

People are sick and tired of the hate and racism and this country is uniting together and it angers the racists.   
There are a lot of ignorant threads around but I won't single yours out [don't have that much time anyway]
A post placed on another ignorant thread---
https://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php/topic,2250.msg90316.html#msg90316
Blacks killing blacks may not be a racist problem...but there are a lot of blacks getting killed none-the less.

Offline Richard Rubio

« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2020, 12:09:47 AM »
Here is another case, it is breaking today I believe but took place in March, 2019... it's real close to the Floyd killing (also a white, Tony Timpa died in TX in a similar way).

Javier Ambler, former postal worker.

He didn't dim his lights oh, and this was on some reality tv but the video of course, never used. This is horrible.

Black man dies after being tased by cops filming reality TV show

By Lee Brown

June 9, 2020 | 9:50am

https://nypost.com/2020/06/09/black-man-died-after-being-tased-while-saying-i-cant-breathe/

In a way, this seems even worse than the Floyd killing if one can say that.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2020, 12:09:47 AM »