Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Oswald’s Seaport Trader Order Coupon Mystery Solved  (Read 20396 times)

Online Martin Weidmann

Re: Oswald’s Seaport Trader Order Coupon Mystery Solved
« Reply #120 on: June 18, 2020, 11:19:39 PM »
Advertisement
When do you supply the proof?

Huh? I posted the Sunday newspaper when the Northern hemisphere was still Saturday, and besides the newspaper itself there was also other evidence that the photo was taken in Australia but too bad you couldn't see the forest for the trees.

JohnM

When do you supply the proof?

You are doing fine by yourself....

Huh? I posted the Sunday newspaper when the Northern hemisphere was still Saturday, and besides the newspaper itself there was also other evidence that the photo was taken in Australia but too bad you couldn't see the forest for the trees.

Yeah yeah... bla bla bla... I fell off my chair laughing.... it was so desperate and sad at the same time.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #120 on: June 18, 2020, 11:19:39 PM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #121 on: June 18, 2020, 11:25:13 PM »
Yeah yeah... bla bla bla... I fell off my chair laughing.... it was so desperate and sad at the same time.

You made an allegation and as usual I proved you wrong, sorry bout that.

Btw it kinda reminds me of when you went on a so called train travelling "European Holiday" with "friends" but still found time to debate JFK constantly and then continued to update us to what you pretending you were doing, what a loser!

JohnM
« Last Edit: June 18, 2020, 11:35:02 PM by John Mytton »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #122 on: June 18, 2020, 11:36:10 PM »

Btw it kinda reminds me of when you went on a so called train travelling "European Holiday" with "friends" but still found time to debate JFK constantly and then continued to update us to what you were doing, what a loser!

JohnM

With a photo of a newspaper? Don't think so.... but then, you consider the most pathetic things to be proof

Btw it kinda reminds me of when you went on a so called train travelling "European Holiday" with "friends" but still found time to debate JFK constantly and then continued to update us to what you were doing, what a loser!

More delusion. You're talking to the wrong person.....

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #122 on: June 18, 2020, 11:36:10 PM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #123 on: June 18, 2020, 11:47:28 PM »

With a photo of a newspaper?

Of course, I posted the Sunday newspaper when the other half of the world was Saturday and that's in addition to the unique Australian details in the background that further reinforced my location but at least now you're conceding that I took the photo because last time when presented with this irrefutable proof you made the paranoid claim that I had someone else take the photo.

And since we're talking about paranoia, hows your "investigation" into where I live  going? You're a Loser on so many levels it's a scream!

JohnM

« Last Edit: June 18, 2020, 11:52:42 PM by John Mytton »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #124 on: June 19, 2020, 12:05:25 AM »
Of course, I posted the Sunday newspaper when the other half of the world was Saturday and that's in addition to the unique Australian details in the background that further reinforced my location but at least now you're conceding that I took the photo because last time when presented with this irrefutable proof you made the paranoid claim that I had someone else take the photo.

And since we're talking about paranoia, hows your "investigation" into where I live  going? You're a Loser on so many levels it's a scream!

JohnM

Of course, I posted the Sunday newspaper when the other half of the world was Saturday and that's in addition to the unique Australian details in the background that further reinforced my location

"unique Australian details" LOL

For somebody who just claimed that he couldn't care less where I thought you lived, you are sure making a lot of effort to "prove" where you live....
It is so comical to watch

you made the paranoid claim that I had someone else take the photo.

That's still a possibility... and when other possibilities can not be eliminated the "proof" can never be irrefutable!

And since we're talking about paranoia, hows your "investigation" into where I live  going?

I would have to ask the people that are doing it. It's my understanding they already got your IP, so you'll find out soon enough....

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #124 on: June 19, 2020, 12:05:25 AM »

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #125 on: June 19, 2020, 12:06:57 AM »
My name is John Mytton as much as Roger Collins is yours.

JohnM

I sure miss old Roger Collins.  If only he were with us now in these troubled times!  Maybe Burke Devlin will join the forum soon and it will be like old times.   

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #126 on: June 19, 2020, 12:17:35 AM »
It's my understanding they already got your IP, so you'll find out soon enough....

:D

Hilarious, you couldn't lie your way out of a wet paper bag. The instant that they had my IP the country of origin can be deduced immediately and btw is that all you got because you do know what a VPN is, don't you?

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #126 on: June 19, 2020, 12:17:35 AM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #127 on: June 19, 2020, 12:19:42 AM »
I sure miss old Roger Collins.  If only he were with us now in these troubled times!  Maybe Burke Devlin will join the forum soon and it will be like old times.

Says "Richard Smith" / "Bruce Campbell".