Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Do the Secret Service have a secret audio recording of the fatal head shot?  (Read 6115 times)

Offline Thomas Graves

Advertisement
There are numerous sources on line to accomplish this. The problem in this case is Storing showing himself to be a coward who continually runs and cowers after making ignorant comments. He never supports a thing he says. He knows it. We know it. In a debate, he’d have to justify his positions. He can’t. He knows it. He hides.

Paul,

I'm not so sure.

Trump duped half the country in the 2016 debates.

--  MWT  ;)

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Jim Brunsman

Really? RFK had total control of the autopsy? Please produce your proof of this. Wasn't RFK waiting with Jackie while the autopsy was happening? I have yet to see a witness who says RFK was at the autopsy. Therefore, how on earth does he "control" it?  The eyewitness testimony of the autopsy participants is extremely disturbing and I would be astounded if RFK knew what was actually happening to his brother's body at Bethesda. This is not one of those trivial matters that is often discussed here. It is vital that we discover who was really in charge of the autopsy.

Online Royell Storing

Paul,

I'm not so sure.

Trump duped half the country in the 2016 debates.

--  MWT  ;)

Trump Won 30 states. With the States deciding who is POTUS, means Trump "duped" Far More than "half the country". Class Dismissed!

JFK Assassination Forum

Online Paul May

Really? RFK had total control of the autopsy? Please produce your proof of this. Wasn't RFK waiting with Jackie while the autopsy was happening? I have yet to see a witness who says RFK was at the autopsy. Therefore, how on earth does he "control" it?  The eyewitness testimony of the autopsy participants is extremely disturbing and I would be astounded if RFK knew what was actually happening to his brother's body at Bethesda. This is not one of those trivial matters that is often discussed here. It is vital that we discover who was really in charge of the autopsy.

I never said RFK was physically at the autopsy. He and Jackie were on a different floor at Bethesda. That being said, RFK let it be known he wanted the autopsy done quickly yet wanted none of JFK’s physical health issues to be made public, specifically his Addison’s Disease and any pharmaceuticals found. At this moment RFK was most concerned about his brothers and families reputations.

Offline Thomas Graves

Trump Won 30 states. With the States deciding who is POTUS, means Trump "duped" Far More than "half the country". Class Dismissed!

Dear Royell,

Oh, you mean the undereducated voters in 30 relatively "podunk" states.

How about the popular vote, overall?

(I should have said 45% or so of the voters in this country, instead.)

--  MWT  ;)

PS  Please get well.  We're all praying for you. All except for Iacoletti, that is.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2020, 05:41:51 AM by Thomas Graves »

JFK Assassination Forum