Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Do the Secret Service have a secret audio recording of the fatal head shot?  (Read 6232 times)

Offline Thomas Graves

Advertisement
You are funny. But not in the funny ha ha meaning of the word.

Is that like a bucket of matter being thrown forward?

--  MWT  ;)
« Last Edit: May 31, 2020, 08:20:02 AM by Thomas Graves »

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Nicholas Turner

Is that like a bucket of matter being thrown forward?

--  MWT  ;)

Funny.

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Nicholas Turner

Offline Thomas Graves

Not really, no.

Hmm.

Okay.

Well, how do you figure JFK's head and body went back and to his left like that?

Was he shot with a bazooka?

--  MWT  ;)
« Last Edit: May 31, 2020, 09:59:46 AM by Thomas Graves »

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Nicholas Turner

Hmm.

Okay.

Well, how do you figure JFK's head and body went back and to his left like that?

Was he shot with a bazooka?

--  MWT  ;)

From my understanding, the bullet went through the skull and fragmented creating a wave of brain matter and internal pressure within the skull cavity which exploded the skull. From conservation of momentum (which follows from Newton's Third Law) the impact of the bullet on the rear of the skull would produce a small forward movement of the head, which it can be argued is seen in the Zapruder film. Equally, the explosion of brain matter would result in a movement of the head in the opposite direction. It is also argued that a neurological reaction (seen in experiments with goats I understand) could have contributed further to the back and to the left movement, causing a second movement. If so this, would mean a small forward movement, an initial movement back and to the left, then a further movement backward due to the neurological reaction. It can be argued that that is what is seen in Zapruder.

Bazookers are different types of weapons of course.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2020, 10:19:54 AM by Nicholas Turner »

Offline Thomas Graves

From my understanding, the bullet went through the skull and fragmented creating a wave of brain matter and internal pressure within the skull cavity which exploded the skull. From conservation of momentum (which follows from Newton's Third Law) the impact of the bullet on the rear of the skull would produce a small forward movement of the head, which it can be argued is seen in the Zapruder film. Equally, the explosion of brain matter would result in a movement of the head in the opposite direction. It is also argued that a neurological reaction (seen in experiments with goats I understand) could have contributed further to the back and to the left movement, causing a second movement. If so this, would mean a small forward movement, an initial movement back and to the left, then a further movement backward due to the neurological reaction. It can be argued that that is what is seen in Zapruder.

Bazookas are different types of weapons of course.

Spot on.

Nicely put, as well.

--  MWT  ;)

PS  And if a goodly position of the right side of his brain was expelled with great force through a palm-size hole in the upper-right portion of his scull, the "jet effect" would have propelled his head backwards, and to his left, just as we seen in the Zapruder film.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2020, 10:27:00 AM by Thomas Graves »

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Nicholas Turner

Spot on.

Nicely put, as well.

--  MWT  ;)

PS  And if a goodly position of the right side of his brain was expelled with great force through a palm-size hole in the upper right portion of his scull, the "jet effect" would have propelled his head backwards, and to his left, just as we seen in the Zapruder film.

Indeed. Glad we agree. I struggle to tell at times from your posts what point you are making, hence my comments. Thanks.