Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Do the Secret Service have a secret audio recording of the fatal head shot?  (Read 6293 times)

Offline Jim Brunsman

Advertisement
Tommy's explanation of what happened at frame 313 is beyond ridiculous. I've been sporadically studying this case since childhood and have never heard such a false and flawed version of the fatal head shot. If you trot out the "neuromuscular reaction" nonsense, you will have to acknowledge that Newton's laws work every day, including 11/22/63. Maybe the Zapruder film is unclear? What am I missing?

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Nicholas Turner

Tommy's explanation of what happened at frame 313 is beyond ridiculous. I've been sporadically studying this case since childhood and have never heard such a false and flawed version of the fatal head shot. If you trot out the "neuromuscular reaction" nonsense, you will have to acknowledge that Newton's laws work every day, including 11/22/63. Maybe the Zapruder film is unclear? What am I missing?

Yes Newton's Third Law applies. What would happen according to that law if a large amount of matter was thrown forward from a head wound?
« Last Edit: May 30, 2020, 03:23:35 PM by Nicholas Turner »

Online Steve M. Galbraith

Yes Newton's Third Law applies. What would happen according to that law if a large amount of matter was thrown forward from a head wound?
As has been asked repeatedly of the "shot came from the front" crowd, what kind of bullet causes a body to jerk back the way JFK's did? The ballistics experts I've read all said there is no such bullet. It makes sense if you apply Newton's law. A bullet doesn't have the power or force to drive a body back like that.

What was JFK hit with, a cannon ball? This wasn't a movie scene where the bodies go flying after being hit. That's not what the experts say a body does when it's hit.

So, if the bullet didn't - and can't - cause such a violent reaction then something else did.

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Bill Chapman

The first law seems to have that covered:

First Law
In an inertial frame of reference, an object either remains at rest or continues to move at a constant velocity, unless acted upon by a force.[2][3]

Seems to me the 3rd law creates the initial force required
« Last Edit: May 30, 2020, 09:06:04 PM by Bill Chapman »

Offline Nicholas Turner

The first law seems to have that covered:

First Law
In an inertial frame of reference, an object either remains at rest or continues to move at a constant velocity, unless acted upon by a force.[2][3]

Seems to me the 3rd law creates the initial force required

Umm, no.

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Bill Chapman

Umm, no.

Now there's a valuable teaching moment: Just say no.
Thanks so much for your always useful input, Professor
« Last Edit: May 30, 2020, 09:42:54 PM by Bill Chapman »

Offline Thomas Graves

Now there's a valuable teaching moment: Just say no.

Thanks so much for your always useful input, Professor

I guess he disagrees with you, but is unable to articulate why ...

Shall we declare him the weiner?

--  MWT  ;)

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Nicholas Turner

I guess he disagrees with you, but is unable to articulate why ...

Shall we declare him the weiner?

--  MWT  ;)

You are funny. But not in the funny ha ha meaning of the word.