Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Ms Carolyn Arnold  (Read 5134 times)

Offline Tim Nickerson

Re: Ms Carolyn Arnold
« Reply #24 on: May 31, 2020, 01:41:17 AM »
Advertisement
"Dougherty was not reliable, due to no fault of his own."

---------Mr Tim Nickerson, April 14, 2019 https://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php?topic=1900.0

:D

I stand by that.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #24 on: May 31, 2020, 01:41:17 AM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #25 on: May 31, 2020, 05:17:08 PM »
I stand by that.

So Mr Dougherty's claim before the WC not to have seen Mr Oswald after seeing him at approx. 11am on the sixth floor is not reliable. Got it!  Thumb1:

Offline Nicholas Turner

« Reply #26 on: May 31, 2020, 09:09:48 PM »
You don’t know which was true. You don’t even know if the Toff double-hearsay is correct.

I asked earlier about whether the Toff interview was witnessed or verified but didn't get an answer. What's the provenance?
« Last Edit: May 31, 2020, 09:12:47 PM by Nicholas Turner »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #26 on: May 31, 2020, 09:09:48 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #27 on: June 01, 2020, 06:03:23 AM »
Your made-up BS is not “substance “.

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #28 on: June 01, 2020, 03:38:33 PM »
So!

Mr Dom Bonafede, New York Herald Tribune quoting Mr Lovelady on the Altgens photograph, 24 May 1964:

'Several people saw me. That lady shielding her eyes works here on the second floor.'"

Which lady shielding her eyes in the Altgens photograph can Mr Lovelady be pointing out to Mr Bonafede when he says this?

No one?  :-X

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #28 on: June 01, 2020, 03:38:33 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #29 on: June 03, 2020, 07:05:05 PM »
So!

Mr Dom Bonafede, New York Herald Tribune quoting Mr Lovelady on the Altgens photograph, 24 May 1964:

'Several people saw me. That lady shielding her eyes works here on the second floor.'"

Which lady shielding her eyes in the Altgens photograph can Mr Lovelady be pointing out to Mr Bonafede when he says this?

Friends, as we ponder this little riddle, let us dispose of one little myth that has for years now bedevilled many decent folks' understanding of the configuration of persons in that front doorway..............

The man under the green arrow is not---------------I repeat: NOT---------------Mr Bill Shelley:

Don't believe me? Read!

For those who struggle with challenging instances of English language use (e.g. the impossibly ambiguous "Then went outside to watch the P. parade"), let me explain what "was not in view of the camera" means--------------

Ain't nowhere to be seen in the Altgens photograph!

So! With that out of the way, let us return to our question........

Which second-floor female employee shielding her eyes in the Altgens photograph can Mr Lovelady be pointing out to Mr Bonafede?

Thumb1:

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #30 on: June 05, 2020, 08:50:42 AM »

For those who struggle with challenging instances of English language use (e.g. the impossibly ambiguous "Then went outside to watch the P. parade"), let me explain what "was not in view of the camera" means--------------

Ain't nowhere to be seen in the Altgens photograph!

Well!

Knowing that Mr Bill Shelley is NOT the man-wearing-a-tie in Altgens just behind Mr Lovelady allows us to ascertain that the two white men (other than Mr Lovelady) shown in the doorway in Altgens--------------

-------------are Mr Joe Molina and Mr Otis WilliamsThumb1:

So!

Mr Lovelady looks at this photo and, pointing to one of the people in the doorway shielding their eyes, states confidently that she works on the second floor.

Who is he pointing to? It cannot be pink arrow (Ms Madie Reese: female, but not second floor). It cannot be blue arrow (Mr Williams or Mr Molina: not female). Which would seem to leave only orange arrow-------------

If this is the person Mr Lovelady is pointing to, then he must know that this person is either Ms Sarah Stanton or Ms Pauline Sanders.

Yes? No?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #30 on: June 05, 2020, 08:50:42 AM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #31 on: June 05, 2020, 04:25:56 PM »
That was number 743.  He's racking them up at quite a clip.