Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Ms Carolyn Arnold  (Read 5181 times)

Offline Louis Earl

Re: Ms Carolyn Arnold
« Reply #16 on: May 29, 2020, 06:37:22 PM »
Advertisement
How do we know Carolyn J Johnston is Carolyn Arnold?

If Carolyn Arnold was pregnant on 11/22/1963 she would be at least 77 years old now.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #16 on: May 29, 2020, 06:37:22 PM »

Offline Joe Simmons

« Reply #17 on: May 29, 2020, 07:18:29 PM »
According to a statement she made in March of 1964, she listed her age at 20 with a date of birth of 06/01/43. She will be 77 years old on Monday. If you look close enough at some of the pictures on her facebook page, you will see folks posing with her that have the last name of "Arnold" - her former husband's name. I think you can safely assume that Carolyn Johnston is the former Carolyn Arnold of TSBD fame. It is also stated as such in the Earl Goltz article and lists her residence as Stephenville, Texas which is also listed as her residence on her facebook page. While I understand that folks may be reluctant to attempt to contact her, she is not getting any younger and along with Arnold Rowland (residing in Oregon)(about a year or two younger than Carolyn) represent two critical witnesses still among us whose potential significance should outweigh the fact that they may initially dismayed hearing from a well meaning researcher.

Offline Joe Simmons

« Reply #18 on: May 29, 2020, 07:29:57 PM »
I answered the man's question and provided my opinion without casting aspersions anywhere. I now see why no one will bother to discuss anything of importance with you.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #18 on: May 29, 2020, 07:29:57 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #19 on: May 30, 2020, 12:38:28 AM »
Friends, what I am suggesting----------and it's only a suggestion at this point-----------is that Ms Arnold may be THE most important witness of all. IF she was on those steps, then we are dealing with the 'investigating' authorities' witness from hell.

For she was confirming BOTH of the key claims made by Mr Oswald in custody but kept from the public:

Mr Oswald in the lunchroom before the motorcade? Check!

Mr Oswald at the front entrance for the motorcade? Check!

No wonder she wasn't called to testify before the Warren Commission!

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #20 on: May 30, 2020, 12:49:56 AM »
So!

Mr Dom Bonafede, New York Herald Tribune quoting Mr Lovelady on the Altgens photograph, 24 May 1964:

'Several people saw me. That lady shielding her eyes works here on the second floor.'"

Which lady shielding her eyes in the Altgens photograph can Mr Lovelady be pointing out to Mr Bonafede when he says this?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #20 on: May 30, 2020, 12:49:56 AM »

Offline Louis Earl

« Reply #21 on: May 30, 2020, 12:59:32 AM »
I just want to verify something.   You believe that woman on the Facebook account is 77 years old? 

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #22 on: May 30, 2020, 11:16:56 PM »
Mr. BALL - That you saw Oswald again at approximately 11 a.m. on the sixth floor?.
Mr. DOUGHERTY - That's right.
Mr. BALL - But you didn't see him again after that, is that your testimony?
Mr. DOUGHERTY - Yes.
Mr. BALL - Is that the truth?
Mr. DOUGHERTY - That's right.
   ???

"Dougherty was not reliable, due to no fault of his own."

---------Mr Tim Nickerson, April 14, 2019 https://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php?topic=1900.0

:D

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #22 on: May 30, 2020, 11:16:56 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #23 on: May 30, 2020, 11:27:56 PM »
So!

Mr Dom Bonafede, New York Herald Tribune quoting Mr Lovelady on the Altgens photograph, 24 May 1964:

'Several people saw me. That lady shielding her eyes works here on the second floor.'"

Which lady shielding her eyes in the Altgens photograph can Mr Lovelady be pointing out to Mr Bonafede when he says this?

Anyone?  :-\