Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Ms Carolyn Arnold  (Read 5179 times)

Offline Thomas Graves

Re: Ms Carolyn Arnold
« Reply #8 on: May 28, 2020, 04:41:33 PM »
Advertisement
Why not ask Carolyn yourself: https://www.facebook.com/carolyn.j.johnston.3

He kont.

He's too keen.

--  MWT  ;)

"Bugger all, Ms Johnson, why did you lie, lie, lie about whom you saw or did not see in the THE VESTIBULE?  I'm quite keen to find out if you ken wot I mean."
« Last Edit: May 28, 2020, 05:12:42 PM by Thomas Graves »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #8 on: May 28, 2020, 04:41:33 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #9 on: May 28, 2020, 04:43:58 PM »
Mr Graves was a pretty decent researcher before he lost his marbles. Let's not let this obviously lonely man derail yet another thread.

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #10 on: May 28, 2020, 04:46:44 PM »
Why not ask Carolyn yourself: https://www.facebook.com/carolyn.j.johnston.3

Since her 1978 communications with Messrs Golz and Summers, Mr Arnold (now Johnston) has steadfastly refused to get drawn into communications on the case. It would be nice to think that might change some day, but I don't believe it's fair to harass the woman.

Thumb1:

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #10 on: May 28, 2020, 04:46:44 PM »

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #11 on: May 28, 2020, 04:47:03 PM »
Mr Graves was a pretty decent researcher before he lost his marbles. Let's not let this obviously lonely man derail yet another thread.

Let's, as in "Let us"?

Hrumph!

I dare say!

Wot?
« Last Edit: May 28, 2020, 04:48:01 PM by Thomas Graves »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #12 on: May 29, 2020, 04:21:26 AM »
Now!

From the March '64 FBI interview report on Ms Arnold:

"On November 22, 1963, at the time President Kennedy was shot, I was standing in front of the Texas School Book Depository Building. I was with Mr O. V. Campbell...; Mrs. L. C. (Bonnie) Richey...; Mrs. Barney (Betty) Dragoo...; Mrs Don (Virgie) Baker nee Rackley...; and Miss Judy Johnson... at the time President Kennedy was shot."

I find it curious that, when we read the corresponding reports for the individuals here named, they all contain what her report does not: clear statement as to location well away from the Depository front entrance:

1. Campbell: "next to the curb on Elm street adjacent to the street signal light"

2. Richey: "in the roadway directly south of the Texas School Book Depository Building"

3. Dragoo: "just across the street in front of the building entrance"

4. Rackley: "on the edge of the pedestrian parade line at a point approximately thirty feet directly in front of the main entrance to the Depository Building"

5. Johnson: "the southwest corner of Elm and Houston Streets... on the sidewalk near the edge of Elm Street"

But all we get for Ms Arnold: "in front of the Texas School Book Depository building"...

If she was indeed the woman seen by Mr Ronald Fischer walking back into the front entrance just before Pres. Kennedy passed by, then the individuals she names and who name her (Mr Campbell, Ms Richey, etc.) may plausibly have been so focused on the approaching motorcade that they simply did not notice her leave for the front steps.

And! It's just as possible people on those front steps were likewise so focused on the approaching motorcade that they did not notice her returning to them. But---------Mr Bill Shelley did!

Shelley: "I recall that Wesley Frazier, Mrs. Sarah Stanton and Mrs. Carolyn Arnold, all employees of the Texas School Book Depository, were also standing In this entrance way near me at the time Pres. Kennedy was shot"

Thumb1:

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #12 on: May 29, 2020, 04:21:26 AM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #13 on: May 29, 2020, 04:23:34 AM »
So!

If Ms Carolyn Arnold was on the front steps at the time of the actual shooting, then... where exactly on those steps is she?

Suggestion #1!: Could she actually be Prayer Man?

Suggestion #2!: Could she be the person we see in the Towner film just beside (east of) Mr Carl Edward Jones at the bottom of the entranceway waving something at the First Couple as they pass? (Please disregard arrow---the waving I'm talking about is down & to the left of it):

Thumb1:
« Last Edit: May 29, 2020, 04:30:08 AM by Alan Ford »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #14 on: May 29, 2020, 04:49:36 AM »
Mr Dom Bonafede, New York Herald Tribune quoting Mr Lovelady on the Altgens photograph, 24 May 1964:

'Several people saw me. That lady shielding her eyes works here on the second floor.'"

Which lady in the Altgens photograph is Mr Lovelady pointing out to Mr Bonafede when he says this?

He can't mean Ms Madie Reese, who worked for the MacMillan Company on the third floor!

So-----------------who?

Thumb1:
« Last Edit: May 30, 2020, 12:44:54 AM by Alan Ford »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #14 on: May 29, 2020, 04:49:36 AM »

Offline Louis Earl

« Reply #15 on: May 29, 2020, 06:27:09 PM »
How do we know Carolyn J Johnston is Carolyn Arnold?