Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Why Did Oswald Kill JFK?  (Read 14712 times)

Offline Thomas Graves

Why Did Oswald Kill JFK?
« on: May 19, 2020, 06:52:09 AM »
Advertisement
Why did Oswald kill JFK?

I posit that the little prick was a true Marxist, that he was fed up with the American and Soviet systems, and that he decided to take matters in his own hands to "advance history".

-- MWT  ;)

PS  The fact that he wasn't getting any from Marina might have had something to do with it, too, as well as the possibility that he had been trained/programmed in the USSR to do the job ...
« Last Edit: May 19, 2020, 06:53:21 AM by Thomas Graves »

JFK Assassination Forum

Why Did Oswald Kill JFK?
« on: May 19, 2020, 06:52:09 AM »

Offline Thomas Graves

Re: Why Did Oswald Kill JFK?
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2020, 07:19:49 AM »
Why did Oswald kill JFK?

I posit that the little prick was a true Marxist, that he was fed up with the American and Soviet systems, and that he decided to take matters in his own hands to "advance history".

-- MWT  ;)

PS  The fact that he wasn't getting any from Marina might have had something to do with it, too, as well as the possibility that he had been trained/programmed in the USSR to do the job ...

Did Oswald do it so that the KGB, Joachim Joesten, Mark Lane, and Big Jim Garrison, et al., could glom onto it and twist it to their ends?

So that over five decades, Far-Left AND Far-Right (e.g., Oliver Stone and Roger Stone) propagandists could capitalize on and weaponize the RAMIFICATIONS of the myriad implausible-but-true aspects of his Murder Most Foul?

Was there a nascent, dumb hope that "History" would be cajoled ... nay buggered ... towards a "true, equitable" Dictatorship of The Proletariat ... and when THAT faded away of its own accord, The True Workers Paradise would materialize in which kids wouldn't be bugged unmercifully for playing hooky, shooting B-Bs at people from upper-floor windows, and loyally watching every episode of ... I Led Three Lives?

Buggered with great vigor by the "KGB" (with gleeful involvement by Julian Assange, Sean Hannity, and Alex Jones, et al.) as it installed a Final-Phase, Evil-But-Necessary Agent Of True Progress -- Donald John Trump -- as our president?

Or would Oswald turn over in his decomposed William Bobo grave if he knew what his "heroic deed" had wrought?

"Damn, turns out this Dialectical Materialism spombleprofglidnoctobuns is like The Myth of Sisyphus -- 'one step up, two steps back'. If I'd known THAT ..."

https://www.nytimes.com/2013/11/21/nyregion/a-bronx-landlords-tale-and-the-kennedy-assassination.html

--  MWT  ;)
« Last Edit: May 19, 2020, 05:51:30 PM by Thomas Graves »

Offline Richard Rubio

« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2020, 11:50:10 AM »
That would largely be my understanding, Oswaldovitch saw this as a way to contribute to the Revolution and he wanted Gus Hall as his lawyer?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2020, 11:50:10 AM »

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2020, 12:05:17 PM »
Did Oswald do it so that the KGB, Joachim Joesten, Mark Lane, and Big Jim Garrison, et al., could glom onto it and twist it to their ends?

So that over five decades, Far-Left AND Far-Right (e.g., Oliver Stone and Roger Stone) propagandists could capitalize on and weaponize the RAMIFICATIONS of the myriad implausible-but-true aspects of his Murder Most Foul?

Was there a nascent, dumb hope that "History" would be cajoled ... nay buggered ... towards a "true, equitable" Dictatorship of The Proletariat ... and when THAT faded away of its own accord, The True Workers Paradise would materialize in which kids wouldn't be bugged unmercifully for playing hooky, shooting at people with B-B guns, and loyally watching every episode of ... I Led Three Lives?

Buggered with great vigor by the "KGB" (with gleeful involvement by Julian Assange, Sean Hannity, and Alex Jones, et al.) as it installed a Final-Phase, Evil-But-Necessary Agent Of True Progress -- Donald John Trump -- as our president?

Or would Oswald turn over in his decomposed William Bobo grave if he knew what his "heroic deed" had wrought?

"Damn, turns out this Dialectical Materialism stuff is like The Myth of Sisyphus -- 'one step up, two steps back'. If I'd known THAT ..."

https://www.nytimes.com/2013/11/21/nyregion/a-bronx-landlords-tale-and-the-kennedy-assassination.html

--  MWT  ;)

The building in the Bronx has some resemblance to the TSBD. The ledge below the top level windows in particular. It wouldn’t surprise me if the story about the BB gun was true. I can’t think of a logical reason why the landlord or his granddaughter would make it up so many years after it happened. And that behavior fits right in with what we do know about LHO’s activities during that time period.

As to why LHO killed JFK, I believe that his intention was to help defend his hero Fidel Castro, and his regime, from the efforts by the Kennedy administration to remove them. When the opportunity fell into his lap, it was irresistible to him.

Offline Nicholas Turner

« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2020, 12:17:13 PM »
A troubled individual wanting to be someone and to make a difference to the world, to be a 'warrior', to be a hero to Cuba and Castro. Maybe.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2020, 12:17:13 PM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2020, 01:59:12 PM »
A troubled individual wanting to be someone and to make a difference to the world, to be a 'warrior', to be a hero to Cuba and Castro. Maybe.
Why Did He Do It? For the Umpteenth time--- "To Become Somebody!"  Ding ding ding ding! Number one answer!
Then why didn't Oswald admit it? Why didn't he stick his head out of the 6th floor window and scream..."Did I get him"?
Or does little Tommy just want a trophy here for starting the most redundantly obstreperous threads on the entire forum?

Offline Nicholas Turner

« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2020, 02:05:59 PM »
Why Did He Do It? For the Umpteenth time--- "To Become Somebody!"  Ding ding ding ding! Number one answer!
Then why didn't Oswald admit it? Why didn't he stick his head out of the 6th floor window and scream..."Did I get him"?
Or does little Tommy just want a trophy here for starting the most redundantly obstreperous threads on the entire forum?

Because he wanted to be someone in his head, to know he'd done it and wanted to be clever enough to fool everyone and get away with it, to go to Cuba, and be a hero there amongst those in the know. Being someone doesn't necessarily mean being an instant celebrity then being executed for it. That's too simplistic an idea.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2020, 02:05:59 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #7 on: May 19, 2020, 04:06:14 PM »
Why did Oswald kill JFK?

-- MWT  ;)

Why did Oswald kill JFK?

He didn't.....   and he was made the patsy, By  Hoover and Johnson