Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: The Biggest Tragedy, In Retrospect  (Read 3604 times)

Offline Jerry Freeman

Re: The Biggest Tragedy, In Retrospect
« Reply #16 on: May 19, 2020, 10:39:50 PM »
Advertisement
Just curious:  Do you consider yourself to be "anti-America" and/or "pro-Russia"? (You come across as being both to me.)
:D Good one. Silly as hell though.
 Actually, it is the liberal snowflakes that are anti-American. Biden and Hillary are both globalists don't you know? So are all their political toadies. Trump might be a schmoe but at least he says "America first" which just simply ires the cheezy left.
T G will really really like this one [when you get a chance].... https://www.norad.mil/Portals/29/Documents/Robinson_03-22-18.pdf
NORADs assessment of everybody.
Why did the Obama/Biden admin ever suck up to the Iranian Imams who seemingly absolutely reviles the western world?
BTW...Thank you for my service in the US Navy   
"Anti-American"....Yank my chain Bud      :D

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #16 on: May 19, 2020, 10:39:50 PM »

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #17 on: May 19, 2020, 11:09:38 PM »
:D Good one. Silly as hell though.
 Actually, it is the liberal snowflakes that are anti-American. Biden and Hillary are both globalists don't you know? So are all their political toadies. Trump might be a schmoe but at least he says "America first" which just simply ires the cheezy left.
T G will really really like this one [when you get a chance].... https://www.norad.mil/Portals/29/Documents/Robinson_03-22-18.pdf
NORADs assessment of everybody.
Why did the Obama/Biden admin ever suck up to the Iranian Imams who seemingly absolutely reviles the western world?
BTW...Thank you for my service in the US Navy   
"Anti-American"....Yank my chain Bud      :D

Okay.

Anti-CIA and anti-FBI, then?

Pro-KGB Fascistic Mafia-Boy Vladimir Putin (the guy who arranged the FSB's bombing of several apartment buildings in 1999 -- murdering 300 Russians -- so that he would automatically become president when Yeltsin "decided" to retire)?

Come on, fess up.

-- MWT  ;)

PS  Trump says "America First" as he denigrates our intelligence agencies in deference to Putin's SVR, FSB and GRU (can you say "DNC Hack" and "Novichok"?) ... as he enriches himself at taxpayers' expense.

PPS  Hey, your hero Oswald thought, for about a year, that he'd fallen in love with Khrushchev, didn't he?

Don't worry, it happens to the most gullible, and especially the most anti-American(?) of us.

LOL
« Last Edit: May 20, 2020, 12:29:02 AM by Thomas Graves »