Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Then went outside to watch P. parade  (Read 30550 times)

Offline Paul May

Re: Then went outside to watch P. parade
« Reply #112 on: May 23, 2020, 04:43:31 PM »
Advertisement
It's very entertaining watching two goofy guys "rebut" each other's respective tinfoil hat conspiracy theory!

--  MWT  ;)

Pure entertainment!

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #112 on: May 23, 2020, 04:43:31 PM »

Offline Paul May

« Reply #113 on: May 23, 2020, 04:47:24 PM »
  I have Never heard about Anyone having a handwriting expert Verify those notes were Definitely written by Hosty. Everyone just takes it for Granted that those are Hosty's Notes. This is the kind of "research" that was conducted by the Old Guard JFK Research Community. Basically, several of them simply agreeing on something as being Fact, and Not requiring Any PROOF/CORROBORATION. First things First. The alleged Hosty Notes need to be Verified by a Hand Writing Expert as being written by the hand of Hosty.

Well, we, on this forum have proof, in your own words that you’re a racist and white nationalist who lives in a graveyard of a town in Clarksville, Arkansas. Care to comment?

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #114 on: May 23, 2020, 10:02:13 PM »
   I am Not qualified to make that decision either way. Neither are You.

Like I say, Mr Storing, if you really believed there were any doubt about those notes being Agent Hosty's, you'd have presented an actual basis for such a wild claim. Instead-----------as per usual---------- you just blow more smoke. Next you'll be calling for the notes to be carbon-dated! By at least three independent scientists! From at least two continents!  :D

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #114 on: May 23, 2020, 10:02:13 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #115 on: May 23, 2020, 10:03:12 PM »
Pure entertainment!

I'll tell you what is pure entertainment, Mr May---------watching you Warren Gullibles run in terror from this.........

:D

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #116 on: May 23, 2020, 10:49:05 PM »
Like I say, Mr Storing, if you really believed there were any doubt about those notes being Agent Hosty's, you'd have presented an actual basis for such a wild claim. Instead-----------as per usual---------- you just blow more smoke. Next you'll be calling for the notes to be carbon-dated! By at least three independent scientists! From at least two continents!  :D

Until a handwriting Expert verifies these Notes to be Hostys', No One can claim as Fact who penned them. This is a slippery slope. Where do You draw the line? Like a court of law, an Expert needs to do the Verification before these Notes are declared as FACT to be Hostys'.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2020, 10:49:33 PM by Royell Storing »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #116 on: May 23, 2020, 10:49:05 PM »

Offline Paul May

« Reply #117 on: May 23, 2020, 11:18:02 PM »
I'll tell you what is pure entertainment, Mr May---------watching you Warren Gullibles run in terror from this.........

:D

56 year old crap. How surprising (Sigh). Have any photographic evidence to corroborate this?

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #118 on: May 23, 2020, 11:39:33 PM »
56 year old crap. How surprising (Sigh). Have any photographic evidence to corroborate this?

Paul, if there is no photograph, does that mean it didn't happen?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #118 on: May 23, 2020, 11:39:33 PM »

Offline Paul May

« Reply #119 on: May 24, 2020, 01:14:11 AM »
Paul, if there is no photograph, does that mean it didn't happen?

Martin, I can claim Batman was on the front steps of the TSBD, but I cannot corroborate it. My point is this is more old nonsense and not evidence. 56 year old conspiracy BS. Ya gotta move this conspiracy forward, not backward.