Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Then went outside to watch P. parade  (Read 31273 times)

Online Royell Storing

Re: Then went outside to watch P. parade
« Reply #88 on: May 20, 2020, 07:03:59 PM »
Advertisement
  Could be a lotta possibilities for the placing of the shadow. Could be the identity of someone else, (Not Oswald), we are Not supposed to Know about. Remember, the 8-10 Inch Blood Pool that photog Mal Couch gave WC Testimony about is NOT Far from those TSBD Steps/Landing. Mal Couch was a very respected JFK Assassination Eye Witness. His giving Details under oath about this Large Blood Pool has Never been given the attention it merits.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2020, 07:04:49 PM by Royell Storing »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #88 on: May 20, 2020, 07:03:59 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #89 on: May 20, 2020, 08:37:52 PM »
  Could be a lotta possibilities for the placing of the shadow. Could be the identity of someone else, (Not Oswald), we are Not supposed to Know about. Remember, the 8-10 Inch Blood Pool that photog Mal Couch gave WC Testimony about is NOT Far from those TSBD Steps/Landing. Mal Couch was a very respected JFK Assassination Eye Witness. His giving Details under oath about this Large Blood Pool has Never been given the attention it merits.

Hmmm... maybe the original Wiegman film showed Mr Lovelady slitting his wrists as the shots were ringing out... No one would have noticed that, and--------unlike Mr Oswald's being on the steps-------it's something the authorities would NOT have wanted getting out into the public domain.

Great work, Detective Storing!

Thumb1:

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #90 on: May 20, 2020, 09:34:10 PM »

Familiarize yourself with the Couch WC Testimony. The 8"-10" "Blood Pool" has Not been explored. This is why I continue Faulting the Old Guard Researchers. They did an abysmal job of digging into this case. How tough would it have been to get Couch back out to Dealey Plaza and have him show EXACTLY where he saw this Blood Pool? It was located somewhere down the Elm St Ext based on the Couch testimony. That Blood Pool was Easily within a baseball throw of the TSBD Steps/Landing.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #90 on: May 20, 2020, 09:34:10 PM »

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #91 on: May 20, 2020, 11:52:12 PM »
  Familiarize yourself with the Couch WC Testimony. The 8"-10" "Blood Pool" has Not been explored. This is why I continue Faulting the Old Guard Researchers. They did an abysmal job of digging into this case. How tough would it have been to get Couch back out to Dealey Plaza and have him show EXACTLY where he saw this Blood Pool? It was located somewhere down the Elm St Ext based on the Couch testimony. That Blood Pool was Easily within a baseball throw of the TSBD Steps/Landing.

Didn't that turn out to be red-colored sodie pop?

Did Couch put his finger in it and smell it, or at least photograph it or film it?

Did the evil, evil, evil Deep State authorities swipe the film?

--  MWT  ;)
« Last Edit: May 20, 2020, 11:57:17 PM by Thomas Graves »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #92 on: May 21, 2020, 06:57:49 AM »
Didn't that turn out to be red-colored sodie pop?

Did Couch put his finger in it and smell it, or at least photograph it or film it?

Did the evil, evil, evil Deep State authorities swipe the film?

--  MWT  ;)

That colored stuff you are referring to was on the ground near the Pergola Shelter behind Zapruder. Couch saw the 8"-10" Blood Pool somewhere along the Elm St Ext very close to the TSBD.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #92 on: May 21, 2020, 06:57:49 AM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #93 on: May 21, 2020, 07:07:17 AM »
  Familiarize yourself with the Couch WC Testimony.

I seem to know it better than you do.........

Mr. BELIN - All right. Now, you say you saw blood on the sidewalk, Mr. Couch?
Mr. COUCH - That's right.
Mr. BELIN - Where was that?
Mr. COUCH - This was the little walkway - steps and walkway that leads up to the corner, the west corner, the southwest corner of the book Depository Building. Another little sidewalk, as I recall, turns west and forms that little parkway and archway right next to the Book Depository Building.

So you hypothesize that the Wiegman film showed someone (unnoticed by anyone--or were they silenced in a cover-up?) or something (unnoticed by anyone--or were they silenced in a cover-up?) that caused a pool of alleged blood to form at the southwest corner of the Depository building?  :D

Look, Mr Storing, I get it. I really do. You will consider any explanation, however wild and illogical, for the fake shadow in Wiegman rather than the obvious one: Mr Oswald's presence.

You don't want this thing solved, do you? You just enjoy the game, and want nothing to happen that would stop it from going on forever and ever and ever.

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #94 on: May 21, 2020, 03:40:00 PM »
I seem to know it better than you do.........

Mr. COUCH - This was the little walkway - steps and walkway that leads up to the corner, the west corner, the southwest corner of the book Depository Building. Another little sidewalk, as I recall, turns west and forms that little parkway and archway right next to the Book Depository Building.

So you hypothesize that the Wiegman film showed someone (unnoticed by anyone--or were they silenced in a cover-up?) or something (unnoticed by anyone--or were they silenced in a cover-up?) that caused a pool of alleged blood to form at the southwest corner of the Depository building?  :D

Look, Mr Storing, I get it. I really do. You will consider any explanation, however wild and illogical, for the fake shadow in Wiegman rather than the obvious one: Mr Oswald's presence.

You don't want this thing solved, do you? You just enjoy the game, and want nothing to happen that would stop it from going on forever and ever and ever.

You are wandering into an area of the assassination You are Not Familiar with. Couch was riding inside Camera Car #3. He was still inside that car when it went Under the Triple Underpass. Couch's car STOPPED immediately after going Under the Triple Underpass. Couch then went BACK to the TSBD. It was at THIS Point In Time that Couch Witnessed the 8"-10" Blood Pool. This leaves Plenty of time for someone that was allegedly cloaked by the Shadow, to leave their position on the TSBD Landing/Steps and move down the Elm St Ext. and possibly be involved in that Blood Pool.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #94 on: May 21, 2020, 03:40:00 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #95 on: May 21, 2020, 07:41:05 PM »
    You are wandering into an area of the assassination You are Not Familiar with. Couch was riding inside Camera Car #3. He was still inside that car when it went Under the Triple Underpass. Couch's car STOPPED immediately after going Under the Triple Underpass. Couch then went BACK to the TSBD. It was at THIS Point In Time that Couch Witnessed the 8"-10" Blood Pool.

Huh? Once again, Mr Storing, here's Mr Couch's WC testimony which you yourself cited in support of your rather desperate Anyone-But-Oswald suggestion:

This leaves Plenty of time for someone that was allegedly cloaked by the Shadow, to leave their position on the TSBD Landing/Steps and move down the Elm St Ext. and possibly be involved in that Blood Pool.

Your problem, Mr Storing, is not just that this speculation is wild and evidence-free, it also runs aground on your own contrived objections to Mr Oswald's having been on the steps:
-------How come no one noticed this 'someone' on the west side of the doorway during the motorcade?
-------If anyone did notice this 'someone', how could they have been made to keep quiet about it when we know that cover-ups never succeed?

But I guess those objections don't matter to you, as long as Mr Oswald's alibi is no longer the issue.

My claim, by contrast, has evidence, logic and common sense on its side: the reason why Mr Oswald claimed to have visited the second floor lunchroom before the assassination, and to have after that gone outside to watch the P. parade, was that he had indeed done those things--------------and the reason why both those claims were suppressed by the people who were supposed to be investigating the assassination, and the reason why the Wiegman film was tampered with, was that this man had an alibi that had to be suppressed at all costs.

I can bring the horse to water, Mr Storing. Not my fault if he insists on eating candyfloss.  Thumb1: