Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Then went outside to watch P. parade  (Read 31285 times)

Offline Thomas Graves

Re: Then went outside to watch P. parade
« Reply #80 on: May 19, 2020, 09:25:37 AM »
Advertisement
Did those who perpetrated the cover-up confirm to the world that they had perpetrated a cover-up? Uh, no, Mr Storing, they did not. If you think this is an argument against there having been a cover-up, then you don't understand what the term cover-up means.

However! The weird morphing of the Hosty/Bookhout story from one interrogation report to the next confirms beyond any doubt that this is indeed what Mr Oswald claimed. If you can find any holes in my analysis of that phase of the thing, I'm all ears. Otherwise, you're just feebly doubling down on your irrational resistance to the perfectly reasonable idea that Mr Oswald did indeed go outside to watch the P. parade. (Out of interest, where do you think he was at the time of the shooting?)

Furthermore! The pre-motorcade sightings of Mr Oswald in the second floor lunchroom (by, at a conservative tally, Ms Carolyn Arnold and Mr Jack Dougherty)... the crass inconsistencies in the evolving lunchroom story... the unrefuted (because irrefutable) evidence that the Wiegman film was altered to hide something in the relevant area of the front entrance... the extreme nervousness which the Altgens photograph caused the FBI... and the presence of three men in that area where only two (Messrs. Shelley and Lovelady) are supposed to be there... tell us that Mr Oswald's claimed whereabouts offer the only solution left standing after five-and-a-half decades.

Alan,

How many people do you figure were involved in The Cover Up?

--  MWT  ;)

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #80 on: May 19, 2020, 09:25:37 AM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #81 on: May 19, 2020, 02:17:29 PM »
Did those who perpetrated the cover-up confirm to the world that they had perpetrated a cover-up? Uh, no, Mr Storing, they did not. If you think this is an argument against there having been a cover-up, then you don't understand what the term cover-up means.

However! The weird morphing of the Hosty/Bookhout story from one interrogation report to the next confirms beyond any doubt that this is indeed what Mr Oswald claimed. If you can find any holes in my analysis of that phase of the thing, I'm all ears. Otherwise, you're just feebly doubling down on your irrational resistance to the perfectly reasonable idea that Mr Oswald did indeed go outside to watch the P. parade. (Out of interest, where do you think he was at the time of the shooting?)

Furthermore! The pre-motorcade sightings of Mr Oswald in the second floor lunchroom (by, at a conservative tally, Ms Carolyn Arnold and Mr Jack Dougherty)... the crass inconsistencies in the evolving lunchroom story... the unrefuted (because irrefutable) evidence that the Wiegman film was altered to hide something in the relevant area of the front entrance... the extreme nervousness which the Altgens photograph caused the FBI... and the presence of three men in that area where only two (Messrs. Shelley and Lovelady) are supposed to be there... tell us that Mr Oswald's claimed whereabouts offer the only solution left standing after five-and-a-half decades.

Thumb1:

Well, You got Roy Truly & Officer Baker Playing Along, and NOW You got EVERYBODY that was in the room during Oswald's 1st Q/A Playing Along with the Conspiracy. Cecil B. DeMille was famous for directing a "cast of thousands", but he ain't got much on You and  your ever evolving tale.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2020, 02:18:08 PM by Royell Storing »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #82 on: May 19, 2020, 05:47:36 PM »
   Well, You got Roy Truly & Officer Baker Playing Along, and NOW You got EVERYBODY that was in the room during Oswald's 1st Q/A Playing Along with the Conspiracy. Cecil B. DeMille was famous for directing a "cast of thousands", but he ain't got much on You and  your ever evolving tale.

So instead of debating me on the evidence, Mr Storing, all you can come back with is a silly variation on the tired old LN line--------------'There was no cover-up because that would have required a cover-up'.

~Shrug~

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #82 on: May 19, 2020, 05:47:36 PM »

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #83 on: May 19, 2020, 06:13:15 PM »
So instead of debating me on the evidence, Mr Storing, all you can come back with is a silly variation on the tired old LN line--------------'There was no cover-up because that would have required a cover-up'.

Alan,

----------------------------

--  MWT   Walk:

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #84 on: May 19, 2020, 06:20:46 PM »

~Shrug~

No, what I am saying is, "2 can keep a secret if 1 of 'em is Dead". The greater the number of active participants that are involved in your Conspiracy, the more unmanageable it becomes. I believe the shadow is fabricated. I have Not seen Proof that the purpose of that fabricated shadow is to cloak Oswald standing on the TSBD landing.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #84 on: May 19, 2020, 06:20:46 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #85 on: May 20, 2020, 10:11:10 AM »
No, what I am saying is, "2 can keep a secret if 1 of 'em is Dead".

What's amusing here, Mr Storing, is that you're the one who believes the visual record of the assassination has been extensively altered. I guess your folksy proverb has curiously selective application!

The greater the number of active participants that are involved in your Conspiracy, the more unmanageable it becomes.

You're just lazily repeating yourself. "I don't believe there was a cover-up because that would require there to have been a cover-up and I don't believe cover-ups ever happen because of a proverb I once heard."

I believe the shadow is fabricated. I have Not seen Proof that the purpose of that fabricated shadow is to cloak Oswald standing on the TSBD landing.

And yet you have not once offered an alternative (i.e. non-Oswaldian) explanation for that fabricated shadow. Do you have one? And do you seriously imagine only two people (one of whom died soon thereafter) would have been involved in the decision to fabricate and the act of fabricating itself?

But hey, by all means continue your professions of faith in the integrity of Captain Fritz and Company, and continue studiously refusing to join any dots!

Thumb1:
« Last Edit: May 20, 2020, 10:16:23 AM by Alan Ford »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #86 on: May 20, 2020, 03:25:15 PM »

Regarding the "shadow", based on what I see in several JFK Assassination Images, along with Evidence of where that shadow fell across the TSBD Steps at roughly 12:30 PM on 11/22/63,  the shadow falling across Lovelady is Bogus. I do Not need an "alternative" to your Theory of the shadow being concocted in order to hide Oswald to arrive at a Bogus Shadow conclusion. 

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #86 on: May 20, 2020, 03:25:15 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #87 on: May 20, 2020, 06:27:26 PM »
    Regarding the "shadow", based on what I see in several JFK Assassination Images, along with Evidence of where that shadow fell across the TSBD Steps at roughly 12:30 PM on 11/22/63,  the shadow falling across Lovelady is Bogus. I do Not need an "alternative" to your Theory of the shadow being concocted in order to hide Oswald to arrive at a Bogus Shadow conclusion.

Oh, I see------------somebody looked at the Depository front entrance in the Wiegman film, frowned and then said, "You know what, that would be just soooooooo much prettier if we added some shadow...", upon which the one other person present (who died shortly after this, naturellement) clapped their hands in excitement and cried, "What a divine idea! Let's give that film an aesthetic upgrade to die for!"

Thumb1: