Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Then went outside to watch P. parade  (Read 31088 times)

Offline Alan J. Ford

• RFK's Final Journey
Re: Then went outside to watch P. parade
« Reply #184 on: June 13, 2020, 11:00:40 PM »
Advertisement
So what, do you have a photo on the 11/22/63 of Oswald standing on a scale? And how does that trump an official weight estimation at the actual time of death?

It trumps it because no one is capable of gaining 19lbs in less than 48hrs, unless, of course, you have authentic documentation that suggests otherwise. The wrongly accused according to official documentation weighed 131lbs just two days before his demise.

So your belief in a conspiracy relies on typical unimportant discrepancies that each and every one of us experiences on a daily basis, is that it?

JohnM

On the contrary, some of us allow the evidence or lack thereof take us right where we need to be on the side of light, truth and justice. The hastily contrived script fails to stand the test of time amid a much closer examination. It crumbles, whereas the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth is capable of standing all alone by itself (no revisions, no discussions off the record, nor any single question that leads to a thousand more).

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #184 on: June 13, 2020, 11:00:40 PM »

Offline Alan J. Ford

• RFK's Final Journey
« Reply #185 on: June 13, 2020, 11:23:37 PM »
Gentlemen, if there are any more responses directed towards me, my apologies as I'm signing out, rather than ignoring anyone. Em is giving me that look. Good grief, Charlie Brown.

Back tomorrow at some point G-d willing. Though we may disagree, best to you both & to your family & friends as well to remain healthy, well & safe amid the ongoing coronavirus pandemic.

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #186 on: June 14, 2020, 04:29:00 AM »
On the contrary, some of us allow the evidence or lack thereof take us right where we need to be on the side of light, truth and justice. The hastily contrived script fails to stand the test of time amid a much closer examination. It crumbles, whereas the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth is capable of standing all alone by itself (no revisions, no discussions off the record, nor any single question that leads to a thousand more).

Slow down and take a deep breath, you keep making making crazy exaggerations and writing checks that you simply can't afford. I see claim after claim and you still haven't presented any evidence to support any of your allegations, correct me if I'm wrong but you seem to be saying that the 3 people who all saw Oswald on the 2nd floor all lied, where's your proof?

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #186 on: June 14, 2020, 04:29:00 AM »

Online John Iacoletti

« Reply #187 on: June 14, 2020, 04:51:28 AM »
Why do you Kooks keep misrepresenting the evidence, what does that achieve?
Baker saw Oswald wearing the bulky brown shirt and never saw Oswald as your youtube video shows. Naughty naughty.

Speaking of misrepresenting the evidence. Baker didn’t say anything about a bulky brown shirt.

Offline Alan J. Ford

• RFK's Final Journey
« Reply #188 on: June 14, 2020, 07:16:27 PM »
No one can offer enough praise for the objective reasoning of the dynamic-duo (Mr. Iacoletti & Mr. Plant) Thank You!, gentlemen

Now, IF anyone dares to share three (3) people who say they saw the wrongly accused on the 2nd floor amid a hastily contrived script, feel free to share their specific names right here within this thread. Under much closer examination what they said and what actually happened prior to the hastily contrived script will reveal them to be the outright liars they are. It's that simple really.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #188 on: June 14, 2020, 07:16:27 PM »

Offline Alan J. Ford

• RFK's Final Journey
« Reply #189 on: June 14, 2020, 07:20:12 PM »
We have Buell Frazier stating he does not know the identity of the Prayer Man. That proves it's not Stanton. --Mr. Plant

An astute observation, no great surprise considering the keen source. Some people just get it, and then there's some people desperately clinging to self-serving horse manure masquerading as evidence.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2020, 07:21:11 PM by Alan J. Ford »

Offline Alan J. Ford

• RFK's Final Journey
« Reply #190 on: June 14, 2020, 07:53:01 PM »
Not side-stepping, Mr. Graves' question, just feel it's a private matter between him and Mr. Iacoletti to come to a sense of resolution about. That said, my apologies, just occurred to me that after I made the assertion that the wrongly accused only weighed 131lbs rather than the much heavier individual Marrion Baker actually encountered, I didn't share a supportive link to substantiate my assertion.

So, here's that official documentation ---->

https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=961#relPageId=389&tab=page

The wrongly accused is nowhere near the same size as the actual MUCH heavier individual Marrion Baker actually encounters Re: his same day affidavit.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2020, 07:53:48 PM by Alan J. Ford »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #190 on: June 14, 2020, 07:53:01 PM »

Offline Chris Davidson

« Reply #191 on: June 18, 2020, 08:01:17 AM »
Davidson photoshopped a smeared distorted face that looks like a deformed muppet. That is not evidence. You're trying to claim it's a "woman's face" for your preposterous theory. That same deformed muppet face you try to claim is Stanton. That's only your opinion and is not evidence.
Here’s a brief history lesson for those that choose not to remain ignorant of the facts.
Sean Murphy approached me.
He was working on a project in regards to Lovelady/Oswald.
I pointed out there was a person in the shadows.
The source was from the DVD “Death In Dealy Plaza” which I had obtained in 2006.
I copied the DVD for Robin Unger and eventually sent it to him, hence Sean’s reference to him.
No-one from any of the forums knew of this shadow person.
How could they unless they were actually looking in that particular location with a decent Wiegman copy.
That’s why I believe it wasn’t until approx five years later that Sean(advanced his theory) or someone in contact with, followed up with posting prayer man related info.
I used the same PHOTOSHOP process as I used in the Bell film (Charles Hester in a poor quality, shadowed  background-(Groden version) entering the colonnade) to enhance shadow person.
It is now possible to sync Wiegman/Bell for timing purposes in regards to Baker.
At some point, Duncan enhanced one of the two Wiegman frames I already Photoshopped.
That frame(Duncan’s enhanced version) is the one credited to me.
This is incorrect and the ignorant POS’s who don’t understand the provenance should STFU, stop commenting and get their stories straight.
I had no interest in who shadow person was at the time(nor do I care now, only to the extent of trying to enhance that person from the shadows) and was helping Sean out with a project as a fellow researcher.
The same methods were applied to both frames and I commented that the other (not the Duncan selected version) looks like a woman to me.
That would be the first version within the supplied gif in case you’re not good with numbers, Duncan enhanced the last one in the gif.
Enough said.