Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Then went outside to watch P. parade  (Read 30593 times)

Offline Alan Ford

Re: Then went outside to watch P. parade
« Reply #128 on: May 24, 2020, 02:44:21 PM »
Advertisement
I’ve said often, I will not be drawn into the conspiracy madness any longer. The physical evidence closed this case long ago. If and when something, anything new appears let me know. I won’t hold my breath.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #128 on: May 24, 2020, 02:44:21 PM »

Offline Paul May

« Reply #129 on: May 24, 2020, 02:59:08 PM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #130 on: May 24, 2020, 04:09:16 PM »
Hardly! It's what Mr Oswald himself claimed......... an inordinate effort went into hiding this claim from the world and misrepresenting his words........ and your attempts to uncouple this claim from the fake shadow down Mr Lovelady in Wiegman have been pathetically weak.

Stop playing games, Mr Storing! You have declared Mr Frazier an utterly untrustworthy witness. If he were to confirm Mr Oswald's presence on the steps, you would refuse to believe him. And if some new witness were to come forward with 3 crisp, clear Polaroid photographs showing Mr Oswald in the doorway, we all know what your reaction would be: you would revert to your usual darkly authoritative but perfectly incoherent mumblings about how None of the Visual Record is to be Trusted.

You have, in short, an irrational desire to keep Mr Oswald out of that entranceway. But he was there, and there's not a damn thing you can do about it. Sorry!  Thumb1:

Let's Hold-It-Up here. YOU claim, "It's what Mr Oswald HIMSELF Claimed". THAT is Flat-Out WRONG! We have the backside of a  DPD Affidavit Form with NOTES on it. THIS is NOT, "Mr Oswald HIMSELF"! When you make Blatantly Incorrect Declarations like that, you then cast doubt on ALL of the other fine work You have previously done.  I would welcome, "3 crisp, clear Polaroid photographs showing Mr Oswald in the doorway....". That would beat the heck out of Undocumented Notes on the Back of a DPD Affidavit Form.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #130 on: May 24, 2020, 04:09:16 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #131 on: May 24, 2020, 05:23:07 PM »
Nothing new. Got it.

Mr May really doesn't want to debate the significance of this!

:D

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #132 on: May 24, 2020, 05:35:43 PM »
    Let's Hold-It-Up here. YOU claim, "It's what Mr Oswald HIMSELF Claimed". THAT is Flat-Out WRONG! We have the backside of a  DPD Affidavit Form with NOTES on it.

Indeed so, Mr Storing-----------notes written by Agent Hosty on the basis of Mr Oswald's first interrogation. The fact that they make you antsy is immaterial to their evidentiary value!  Thumb1:

Now! If your claim is that Mr Oswald never actually claimed these things, then it is up to you to explain your basis for such an extraordinary claim.

THIS is NOT, "Mr Oswald HIMSELF"! When you make Blatantly Incorrect Declarations like that, you then cast doubt on ALL of the other fine work You have previously done.  I would welcome, "3 crisp, clear Polaroid photographs showing Mr Oswald in the doorway....". That would beat the heck out of Undocumented Notes on the Back of a DPD Affidavit Form.

Nope-------------you would wave your hand and haughtily declare all Visual Evidence UNtrustworthy. Part of the ridiculous firewall you have built up around evidence you don't like.

No offense, Mr Storing but your lack of objectivity is your fatal flaw. Well, that and the fact that you never do any, yannow, work. You prefer to sit back and play self-appointed Arbiter of the Truth. The act is wearing thin!

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #132 on: May 24, 2020, 05:35:43 PM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #133 on: May 24, 2020, 07:58:33 PM »
Indeed so, Mr Storing-----------notes written by Agent Hosty on the basis of Mr Oswald's first interrogation. The fact that they make you antsy is immaterial to their evidentiary value!  Thumb1:

Now! If your claim is that Mr Oswald never actually claimed these things, then it is up to you to explain your basis for such an extraordinary claim.

Nope-------------you would wave your hand and haughtily declare all Visual Evidence UNtrustworthy. Part of the ridiculous firewall you have built up around evidence you don't like.

No offense, Mr Storing but your lack of objectivity is your fatal flaw. Well, that and the fact that you never do any, yannow, work. You prefer to sit back and play self-appointed Arbiter of the Truth. The act is wearing thin!

The only "antsy" thing about me is having "Stung" You. NOTHING Documents: (1) WHO Specifically wrote the notes, or (2) WHEN Specifically these notes were applied to the back of a DPD Affidavit Form. There's a difference between being "objective" and "capricious". You need to establish the Provenance of the Notes. Verifying the handwriting on the notes as being that of Hosty would be an excellent Step 1.   
   Bearing in mind how "Objective" YOU are, would You be interested in Buying a couple of Original Picasso's I have hanging on my wall?   
« Last Edit: May 24, 2020, 08:00:19 PM by Royell Storing »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #134 on: May 24, 2020, 09:21:52 PM »
(1) WHO Specifically wrote the notes,

Agent Hosty, obviously. If you believe there are legitimate grounds for doubt about this, lay out these grounds for us here and now!

(2) WHEN Specifically these notes were applied to the back of a DPD Affidavit Form.

11/22/63, after the first interrogation of Mr Oswald, obviously. If you believe there are legitimate grounds for doubt about this, lay out these grounds for us here and now!

The floor's all yours, Mr Storing!  Thumb1:

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #134 on: May 24, 2020, 09:21:52 PM »

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #135 on: May 24, 2020, 09:54:51 PM »
Agent Hosty, obviously. If you believe there are legitimate grounds for doubt about this, lay out these grounds for us here and now!

11/22/63, after the first interrogation of Mr Oswald, obviously. If you believe there are legitimate grounds for doubt about this, lay out these grounds for us here and now!

The floor's all yours, Mr Storing!  Thumb1:

Obviously?

--  MWT  ;)