Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Then went outside to watch P. parade  (Read 30543 times)

Online Martin Weidmann

Re: Then went outside to watch P. parade
« Reply #120 on: May 24, 2020, 01:44:55 AM »
Advertisement
Martin, I can claim Batman was on the front steps of the TSBD, but I cannot corroborate it. My point is this is more old nonsense and not evidence. 56 year old conspiracy BS. Ya gotta move this conspiracy forward, not backward.

Paul,

That doesn't really answer my question.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #120 on: May 24, 2020, 01:44:55 AM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #121 on: May 24, 2020, 01:58:54 AM »

The Lovelady Shadow is a legitimate Issue due to it being a FACT where the Wall Shadow falls across the Steps/Landing. This Oswald stuff is pure conjecture. Based on Frazier's physical position, and his still being alive, means he could clear up whether Oswald was outside the TSBD when the JFK Motorcade passed by. 

Offline Paul May

« Reply #122 on: May 24, 2020, 03:20:09 AM »
Paul,

That doesn't really answer my question.

It didn’t happen Martin. There is no evidence to support it happened, photograph or anything else.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #122 on: May 24, 2020, 03:20:09 AM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #123 on: May 24, 2020, 08:44:50 AM »
56 year old crap. How surprising (Sigh).

What exactly are you referring to as '56 year old crap', Mr May? Agent Hosty's clear record of what Mr Oswald claimed in custody? Or Mr Oswald's claim itself?

Have any photographic evidence to corroborate this?

Yes.

Do you have any photographic corroboration for your 56 year old crap? Thought not!

Thumb1:
« Last Edit: May 24, 2020, 10:25:57 AM by Alan Ford »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #124 on: May 24, 2020, 08:57:07 AM »
  The Lovelady Shadow is a legitimate Issue due to it being a FACT where the Wall Shadow falls across the Steps/Landing. This Oswald stuff is pure conjecture.

Hardly! It's what Mr Oswald himself claimed......... an inordinate effort went into hiding this claim from the world and misrepresenting his words........ and your attempts to uncouple this claim from the fake shadow down Mr Lovelady in Wiegman have been pathetically weak.

Based on Frazier's physical position, and his still being alive, means he could clear up whether Oswald was outside the TSBD when the JFK Motorcade passed by.

Stop playing games, Mr Storing! You have declared Mr Frazier an utterly untrustworthy witness. If he were to confirm Mr Oswald's presence on the steps, you would refuse to believe him. And if some new witness were to come forward with 3 crisp, clear Polaroid photographs showing Mr Oswald in the doorway, we all know what your reaction would be: you would revert to your usual darkly authoritative but perfectly incoherent mumblings about how None of the Visual Record is to be Trusted.

You have, in short, an irrational desire to keep Mr Oswald out of that entranceway. But he was there, and there's not a damn thing you can do about it. Sorry!  Thumb1:

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #124 on: May 24, 2020, 08:57:07 AM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #125 on: May 24, 2020, 10:24:14 AM »
'The claim that LHO was on the steps is dead on arrival as not even he claimed to have gone out to watch the motorcade'
- Lone Nutters before discovery of Hosty notes.

'The claim that LHO was on the steps is dead on arrival as who cares if a liar like LHO claimed to have gone out to watch the motorcade'
- Lone Nutters after discovery of Hosty notes.

8)
« Last Edit: May 24, 2020, 10:27:06 AM by Alan Ford »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #126 on: May 24, 2020, 10:48:22 AM »
Martin, I can claim Batman was on the front steps of the TSBD, but I cannot corroborate it. My point is this is more old nonsense and not evidence. 56 year old conspiracy BS.

You can indeed claim Batman was on the front steps of the TSBD, but the fact that he is a fictional character means your claim will be a non-starter.

I can claim Mr Charles Brehm was on the front steps of the TSBD, but his proven location elsewhere in Dealey Plaza at that time means my claim will a non-starter.

You problem here, Mr May, is that you can't counter the claim Mr Oswald was on the front steps of the TSBD with the simple words 'I can prove he was at the SN window'. All you have is 56 year old LN BS. This must really hurt!

Thumb1:

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #126 on: May 24, 2020, 10:48:22 AM »

Offline Paul May

« Reply #127 on: May 24, 2020, 01:48:54 PM »
What exactly are you referring to as '56 year old crap', Mr May? Agent Hosty's clear record of what Mr Oswald claimed in custody? Or Mr Oswald's claim itself?

Yes.

Do you have any photographic corroboration for your 56 year old crap? Thought not!

Thumb1:

I’ve said often, I will not be drawn into the conspiracy madness any longer. The physical evidence closed this case long ago. If and when something, anything new appears let me know. I won’t hold my breath.