Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Then went outside to watch P. parade  (Read 30553 times)

Online Royell Storing

Re: Then went outside to watch P. parade
« Reply #96 on: May 21, 2020, 07:55:22 PM »
Advertisement
  You have always Claimed that No One saw Oswald standing behind Lovelady.  How is it your "2 Heads" work does Not also apply to Someone Else that Might have been standing there instead of Oswald?
  No One has Ever definitely identified Prayer Man. Not everyone standing on the TSBD Landing has been identified.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2020, 07:56:54 PM by Royell Storing »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #96 on: May 21, 2020, 07:55:22 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #97 on: May 21, 2020, 08:09:35 PM »
  You have always Claimed that No One saw Oswald standing behind Lovelady.

No. Whether Mr Oswald is the man standing behind Mr Lovelady or Prayer Man, he was certainly noticed by Mr Frazier and very probably by Messrs Shelley and Lovelady too.

Mr Frazier----and probably Messrs Shelley and Lovelady-----were pressurized into keeping quiet. (But! In their same-day affidavits, they do NOT state that they did not see Mr Oswald at the time of the motorcade...)

How is it your "2 Heads" work does Not also apply to Someone Else that Might have been standing there instead of Oswald?

Because their presence, being that of a non-employee, would have stuck out to people in a way that Mr Oswald's simply would not have.

No One has Ever definitely identified Prayer Man. Not everyone standing on the TSBD Landing has been identified.

If Prayer Man is a Depository employee, then he is either Mr Oswald or Mr Shelley. There's no one else left.

I made every effort to find an alternative candidate in Mr Kenneth Duvall, but it didn't work. (I still think it's possible Mr Duvall was on those steps, just not in the Prayer Man position.)

I have consistently maintained that Mr Oswald was out front. My only vacillation has been whether he is Prayer Man or not. I now tend more and more to the view that he is indeed Prayer Man.

Here's what Mr Mal Couch told the Clifton (TX) Record, 11/22/2000:

"I started toward the building where I had seen the rifle in the window. Then I saw something very weird. There was a trail of blood from the spot where the shooting occurred to the entrance of the Texas School Book Depository. I pointed it out to a man with me.

"Just then an FBI man stepped out of the building, and in his hand was an object dripping blood. It looked like a piece of hairy flesh. I know I didn't imagine this. The scene is very clear to me."

Perhaps the unshadowed Wiegman film showed Mr Lovelady holding a piece of hairy flesh in his right hand? Certainly less far-fatched than the idea of Mr Oswald's having really gone outside to watch the P. parade!

Thumb1:
« Last Edit: May 21, 2020, 08:19:34 PM by Alan Ford »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #98 on: May 21, 2020, 08:24:14 PM »
  The More you Flesh Out/Detail your position regarding Oswald, the Weaker your position is exposed.  Claiming that if someone other than a TSBD had been standing on the Landing/Steps that person WOULD HAVE been noticed = Proof of Nothing. SHOULDA/WOULDA = HAHAHA! And saying that Frazier and probably Messrs Shelley and Lovelady were "pressured into keeping quiet" =  SPECULATION on your part. So your Oswlad Theory relies on: (1) "Shoulda/Woulda", and (2) "Speculation". Your "2 Heads" work is extremely good, but it does NOT confirm 1 of those Heads belonging to Oswald.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2020, 08:25:06 PM by Royell Storing »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #98 on: May 21, 2020, 08:24:14 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #99 on: May 21, 2020, 08:41:29 PM »
  The More you Flesh Out/Detail your position regarding Oswald, the Weaker your position is exposed.  Claiming that if someone other than a TSBD had been standing on the Landing/Steps that person WOULD HAVE been noticed = Proof of Nothing.

You're confused, Mr Storing!

With the possible but very problematical exception of Mr Kenneth Duvall, we have no good reason to think that any non-employee was standing there. We have, by contrast, very good reason indeed to think that Mr Oswald was----------------and very good reason to think that the 'investigating' authorities would have been desperate to hide his presence there... which desperation would have led to pressurizing of witnesses and tampering with evidence.

Coming back with 'There was no cover-up because cover-ups just don't happen in the real world' is, I'm afraid, no come-back at all.

SHOULDA/WOULDA = HAHAHA! And saying that Frazier and probably Messrs Shelley and Lovelady were "pressured into keeping quiet" =  SPECULATION on your part.

Unlike your wildly speculative pool-of-blood explanation, Mr Oswald out front is an explanation that makes sense of the evidence. It is in fact the only such explanation, being a heck of a lot more logical than any other claimed location for Mr Oswald (including of course the wild WC explanation)!  Thumb1:

So your Oswlad Theory relies on: (1) "Shoulda/Woulda", and (2) "Speculation". Your "2 Heads" work is extremely good, but it does NOT confirm 1 of those Heads belonging to Oswald.

Thank you. Like I say, that head belongs either to Mr Shelley or to Mr Oswald. Probably the former IMO.

If that is Mr Shelley, then Prayer Man is Mr Oswald.

Thumb1:

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #100 on: May 21, 2020, 08:53:23 PM »
  Saying, "We have NO GOOD REASON to think that any non-employee was standing there" is Silly. This same lame rebuttal can be applied to Your wanting to have Oswald standing there = We have NO GOOD REASON to think that Oswald was standing there. Your basically saying the Proof of Oswald standing there is........................... Oswald SAID he was standing there. You gotta be blushing at how goofy that "logic" sounds.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2020, 08:57:02 PM by Royell Storing »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #100 on: May 21, 2020, 08:53:23 PM »

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #101 on: May 21, 2020, 09:12:18 PM »
  Saying, "We have NO GOOD REASON to think that any non-employee was standing there" is Silly. This same lame rebuttal can be applied to Your wanting to have Oswald standing there = We have NO GOOD REASON to think that Oswald was standing there. Your basically saying the Proof of Oswald standing there is........................... Oswald SAID he was standing there. You gotta be blushing at how goofy that "logic" sounds.

It's very entertaining watching two goofy guys "rebut" each other's respective tinfoil hat conspiracy theory!

--  MWT  ;)

« Last Edit: May 21, 2020, 09:12:47 PM by Thomas Graves »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #102 on: May 21, 2020, 09:14:18 PM »

Yeah, but YOU are Glued to this Thread. Listen and Learn!

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #102 on: May 21, 2020, 09:14:18 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #103 on: May 21, 2020, 09:14:58 PM »

Oh dear, Mr Storing, you're still confused!

Let me slow the first part down for you:

1. The steps were filled with Depository employees. Yes?
2. If Mr Oswald were there, he would be merely one amongst many Depository employees. Anything unusual about that? No!
3. If a non-employee were there, they would be the sole non-employee in a space filled with employees. Anything unusual about that? Yes!

It really is most amusing how Team Keep LHO Off Dem Steps have kept shifting the goalposts in order to hide the fact that they've been losing the argument...

LHO can't have been there because his presence would have been noticed! ------> It was someone other than LHO, and so what if their presence wasn't noticed! Never rely on witnesses!

There's no evidence LHO ever said he went out to watch the motorcade! ------> (...Hosty notes turn up...) The Hosty notes need to be carbon-dated! Besides, 'Then went outside to watch P. parade' is ambiguously worded! Besides, LHO was a liar!

Frazier hasn't corroborated your theory, therefore your theory is dead! -------> Nothing Frazier says can be taken as reliable!

Good luck with your Lovelady-holding-a-piece-of-dripping-flesh explanation for the Wiegman shadow, Mr Storing. Or perhaps you'd now prefer to suggest that Mr Jack Ruby was standing beside Mr Lovelady and that's why the shadow was added? I mean, that's so much more likely than Mr Oswald's having been telling the truth about going outside to watch the P. parade.

Whatever it takes to indulge your wholly irrational and rather LNerish resistance to the idea of Mr Oswald out front, right?

Thumb1: