Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Who is this?  (Read 28005 times)

Online Royell Storing

Re: Who is this?
« Reply #16 on: May 04, 2020, 08:20:27 PM »
Advertisement
Would be interested to see it. The person doesn't seem to be hiding at all in the short earlier clip earlier in this thread.

The snippet we are looking at is only 2+ seconds in length and replayed over & over. When viewing the Longer version, the speculation was that once that guy saw the camera, he then ducked down behind the stack of boxes.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #16 on: May 04, 2020, 08:20:27 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #17 on: May 04, 2020, 08:56:25 PM »
   I have seen the clip posted on this Forum. At the time the clarity of the film clip was so sketchy that it was being debated as to whether we were actually looking at Oswald hiding in "plain sight". His ducking down behind that stack of boxes adding to the alleged Oswald possibility.

Royell, I haven't seen the guy "ducking down behind the stack of boxes" where have you seen the clip?

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #18 on: May 04, 2020, 09:02:23 PM »
Royell, I haven't seen the guy "ducking down behind the stack of boxes" where have you seen the clip?

Saw it on this Forum prior to that major hack when everything was leveled.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #18 on: May 04, 2020, 09:02:23 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #19 on: May 04, 2020, 09:19:38 PM »

I don't recall seeing Jack Dougherty acting like a Jack in the box....   But whoever this man was he was very tall ......  He certainly fits Truly's description of Jack Dougherty

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #20 on: May 04, 2020, 10:09:18 PM »
I don't recall seeing Jack Dougherty acting like a Jack in the box....   But whoever this man was he was very tall ......  He certainly fits Truly's description of Jack Dougherty

The previous copy of this footage that I saw, made it difficult to clearly see the shirt this guy is wearing. It looks like he is wearing a sweatshirt over a tee shirt. With regard to the guys that were laying flooring/plywood on the 6th floor that day, a sweatshirt would be fitting attire. When they Zoom in on this guy, it appears he is talking. His jabbering would fit if he were simultaneously being asked different questions by different members of law enforcement. Possible questions coming from different sources would also fit his head rotation. 
« Last Edit: May 04, 2020, 10:09:55 PM by Royell Storing »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #20 on: May 04, 2020, 10:09:18 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #21 on: May 04, 2020, 10:26:27 PM »
    The previous copy of this footage that I saw, made it difficult to clearly see the shirt this guy is wearing. It looks like he is wearing a sweatshirt over a tee shirt. With regard to the guys that were laying flooring/plywood on the 6th floor that day, a sweatshirt would be fitting attire. When they Zoom in on this guy, it appears he is talking. His jabbering would fit if he were simultaneously being asked different questions by different members of law enforcement. Possible questions coming from different sources would also fit his head rotation.

A sweat shirt? when some employees were working in their Tee shirts?......But do agree that the guy seems to be wearing two shirts..... a Tee shirt and another shirt.

The film clip is very brief....and it MAY have been taken before the rifle was discovered...... The guy seems to be very nervous and is watching to see who came up the stairs behind him.   The brightly lit windows over the man's right shoulder are the windows that were in the west NORTH wall at the top of the stairs in the NW corner of the sixth floor. ( The west elevator is visible)  But Boone needed a flashlight to see down at the bottom of the chasm of boxes when he spotted a small portion of the butt of the carcano which was lying ON THE FLOOR  ( not jammed between boxes of books)    Perhaps tall guy knew the rifle was there and was nervous about it being found.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2020, 11:54:41 PM by Walt Cakebread »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #22 on: May 04, 2020, 10:48:50 PM »
Buell said Lovelady was 'a little runt'

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #22 on: May 04, 2020, 10:48:50 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #23 on: May 04, 2020, 10:53:14 PM »

Sure. And the dog ate your your homework.