Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Let's Make Something Clear  (Read 1279 times)

Offline Izraul Hidashi

Let's Make Something Clear
« on: May 04, 2020, 03:47:49 PM »
Advertisement
JFK was assassinated back in 1963. And from the very start people have been lying and fabricating evidence. There's been a massive push to get people to believe nonsense at every turn. It was so great that the CIA even wrote instructions on how to deal with nonbelievers (or as some of you you call them, CT'ers). I myself wasn't born until 1975. I was pretty damn young the first time I saw the Zapruder film too. But I can honestly say that I was more shocked that people actually believed Oswald did it from behind than I was with the actual graphic nature of seeing a human head explode like a pumpkin. That was the big revelation for me. I couldn't understand how millions of people saw the same thing that I did, but believed total nonsense simply because authority figures said it happened that way.

I understand there's always going to people who see a red dress even when it's blue. Just like there's people who believe 2 giant buildings exploded debris and body parts 1400 feet and started car fires 4 football fields away was a gravitational collapse. Meaning a building fell straight down. And because a building fell down, 100's of cars caught on fire. That actually makes sense to some people. I get that. But the question is why does it make sense? Would those people believe that same thing if the habitual lying government didn't put it in their head? Of course not. Just like people would have never thought Oswald shot a president in the forehead from behind. It was the same lying ass government who planted that nonsense in their head.

People actually drank bleach because our idiot president mentioned it. Think about that. So people who believe in the clown circus called the Warren Commission isn't surprising. Neither is the fact that Bush, like the CIA, felt he needed to tell people not to believe conspiracy theories. Because clearly that would be bad for the real culprits, right? Can't have people going around proving them liars. If they had it their way, all cases would be closed and no one would ever question them or their fake half ass investigations again. And let them tell it, there's nothing to hide. Just because they don't want anyone to see the 80 videos they confiscated from around the pentagon doesn't mean they're hiding anything, right? If you believe that nonsense I have a glass of bleach that can cure you too.

The only reason the JFK investigation is still going is because of people who refused to believe their lies. The so called "CT'ers." Otherwise this would be case closed. If it wasn't for them not buying into the governments bullspombleprofglidnoctobuns, this site wouldn't even exist. No one would have anything to discuss, because no one would have found any of the other things that were discovered. If everybody just decided to buy the bullspombleprofglidnoctobuns, who would still care about it?

Why do the people who believe the governments version still debate anything? Why do they feel the need to say anything at all if they never present any evidence? If someone always has something negative to say about other peoples theories and evidence, but never presents their own, is that suspect? Not necessarily. But  personally I don't trust people who hang around just to steer things towards an official version. In my opinion, those people are the reason why investigations get stuck.

I'm not just talking about this site or with this subject either. There's a well known "debunker" site that claims to be a place for everyone to have debates about conspiracies. In reality, it's anything but. The guy who runs it is a Mossad shill who cuts everything down. Especially where 9/11 is concerned. How is anything supposed to go anywhere with people who cut everything down? It isn't. And maybe that's the point. To stay stuck in one place, going round and round. The only reason JFK got to this point is because of CT'ers. That's a fact. No one would find anything new if everyone thought there was nothing else to find. Oswald did it from the back, and then he did impossible feats in record time. So what if there's 2 rifles that don't match and conflicting stories. Case closed.

In my opinion, if everyone forgot the official nonsense and started from scratch they would get a lot further. It's the bullspombleprofglidnoctobuns mucking everything up. But people have a right to believe it they choose. If people wanna believe in leprechauns with lesbian unicorns that fart magic pixie dust, simply because the government say's they exist, then that's cool. More power to them.

But I'm sure everyone is here because they're interested in this subject, right? And it wouldn't be a subject if everyone believed the habitual lying government, would it? How many things have been discovered beyond what the Warren Commission and government wanted people to know? Read what the CIA wants people to say and do when it comes to nonbelievers. They don't want anyone questioning the integrity of the Warren Commission joke that was formed to destroy the truth. If that doesn't strike anyone as hard as it does me, let me put it another way. And let me be real clear about this.

The Central Intelligence Agency of America doesn't want anyone questioning or criticizing their half ass investigation into the murder of United States president on American soil.  An agency that's supposed to be the most advanced bad ass group on the planet that can't even uncover what regular citizens have, and doesn't even seem to care about it either. In the face of real evidence, the CIA just wants you to leave it alone. The murder of a commander in chief. Their commander. If they can't even protect or investigate the murder of a president, how can they do anything else? If they don't even care, why are we wasting billions of our dollars on them and their operations? They can't even see that Oswald didn't shoot the president. Or can they? Either way, it's a huge issue.

When you find real evidence of a conspiracy and people are trying to wave it off, that's suspect. I don't know about anyone else, but I can clearly see the difference when an outsider commits an attack compared to when it's an inside job. 9/11 would have been a whole lot different if Muslims (or anyone else) had really attacked us. Not a single scrap of evidence would have been ignored or destroyed. Bush would have never banned investigations if he wasn't guilty. Same with JFK. Whenever someone works harder to hide evidence and facts than they to do uncover them, there's a reason for it.

If nothing else, this CIA instruction screams guilt. http://www.jfklancer.com/CIA.html

JFK Assassination Forum

Let's Make Something Clear
« on: May 04, 2020, 03:47:49 PM »

Offline Peter Goth

Re: Let's Make Something Clear
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2020, 03:55:21 PM »
Whenever someone works harder to hide evidence and facts than they to do uncover them, there's a reason for it.

....in a nutshell.  Thumb1:

Is there a date on that CIA document?  - anybody know?

Offline Nicholas Turner

« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2020, 04:00:14 PM »
JFK was assassinated back in 1963. And from the very start people have been lying and fabricating evidence. There's been a massive push to get people to believe nonsense at every turn. It was so great that the CIA even wrote instructions on how to deal with nonbelievers (or as some of you you call them, CT'ers). I myself wasn't born until 1975. I was pretty damn young the first time I saw the Zapruder film too. But I can honestly say that I was more shocked that people actually believed Oswald did it from behind than I was with the actual graphic nature of seeing a human head explode like a pumpkin. That was the big revelation for me. I couldn't understand how millions of people saw the same thing that I did, but believed total nonsense simply because authority figures said it happened that way.

I understand there's always going to people who see a red dress even when it's blue. Just like there's people who believe 2 giant buildings exploded debris and body parts 1400 feet and started car fires 4 football fields away was a gravitational collapse. Meaning a building fell straight down. And because a building fell down, 100's of cars caught on fire. That actually makes sense to some people. I get that. But the question is why does it make sense? Would those people believe that same thing if the habitual lying government didn't put it in their head? Of course not. Just like people would have never thought Oswald shot a president in the forehead from behind. It was the same lying ass government who planted that nonsense in their head.

People actually drank bleach because our idiot president mentioned it. Think about that. So people who believe in the clown circus called the Warren Commission isn't surprising. Neither is the fact that Bush, like the CIA, felt he needed to tell people not to believe conspiracy theories. Because clearly that would be bad for the real culprits, right? Can't have people going around proving them liars. If they had it their way, all cases would be closed and no one would ever question them or their fake half ass investigations again. And let them tell it, there's nothing to hide. Just because they don't want anyone to see the 80 videos they confiscated from around the pentagon doesn't mean they're hiding anything, right? If you believe that nonsense I have a glass of bleach that can cure you too.

The only reason the JFK investigation is still going is because of people who refused to believe their lies. The so called "CT'ers." Otherwise this would be case closed. If it wasn't for them not buying into the governments bullspombleprofglidnoctobuns, this site wouldn't even exist. No one would have anything to discuss, because no one would have found any of the other things that were discovered. If everybody just decided to buy the bullspombleprofglidnoctobuns, who would still care about it?

Why do the people who believe the governments version still debate anything? Why do they feel the need to say anything at all if they never present any evidence? If someone always has something negative to say about other peoples theories and evidence, but never presents their own, is that suspect? Not necessarily. But  personally I don't trust people who hang around just to steer things towards an official version. In my opinion, those people are the reason why investigations get stuck.

I'm not just talking about this site or with this subject either. There's a well known "debunker" site that claims to be a place for everyone to have debates about conspiracies. In reality, it's anything but. The guy who runs it is a Mossad shill who cuts everything down. Especially where 9/11 is concerned. How is anything supposed to go anywhere with people who cut everything down? It isn't. And maybe that's the point. To stay stuck in one place, going round and round. The only reason JFK got to this point is because of CT'ers. That's a fact. No one would find anything new if everyone thought there was nothing else to find. Oswald did it from the back, and then he did impossible feats in record time. So what if there's 2 rifles that don't match and conflicting stories. Case closed.

In my opinion, if everyone forgot the official nonsense and started from scratch they would get a lot further. It's the bullspombleprofglidnoctobuns mucking everything up. But people have a right to believe it they choose. If people wanna believe in leprechauns with lesbian unicorns that fart magic pixie dust, simply because the government say's they exist, then that's cool. More power to them.

But I'm sure everyone is here because they're interested in this subject, right? And it wouldn't be a subject if everyone believed the habitual lying government, would it? How many things have been discovered beyond what the Warren Commission and government wanted people to know? Read what the CIA wants people to say and do when it comes to nonbelievers. They don't want anyone questioning the integrity of the Warren Commission joke that was formed to destroy the truth. If that doesn't strike anyone as hard as it does me, let me put it another way. And let me be real clear about this.

The Central Intelligence Agency of America doesn't want anyone questioning or criticizing their half ass investigation into the murder of United States president on American soil.  An agency that's supposed to be the most advanced bad ass group on the planet that can't even uncover what regular citizens have, and doesn't even seem to care about it either. In the face of real evidence, the CIA just wants you to leave it alone. The murder of a commander in chief. Their commander. If they can't even protect or investigate the murder of a president, how can they do anything else? If they don't even care, why are we wasting billions of our dollars on them and their operations? They can't even see that Oswald didn't shoot the president. Or can they? Either way, it's a huge issue.

When you find real evidence of a conspiracy and people are trying to wave it off, that's suspect. I don't know about anyone else, but I can clearly see the difference when an outsider commits an attack compared to when it's an inside job. 9/11 would have been a whole lot different if Muslims (or anyone else) had really attacked us. Not a single scrap of evidence would have been ignored or destroyed. Bush would have never banned investigations if he wasn't guilty. Same with JFK. Whenever someone works harder to hide evidence and facts than they to do uncover them, there's a reason for it.

If nothing else, this CIA instruction screams guilt. http://www.jfklancer.com/CIA.html

You've certainly made your views and beliefs clear.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2020, 04:00:14 PM »