Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Finally... A Pergola Shooter ID 100% Confirmed  (Read 4953 times)

Offline Nicholas Turner

Re: Finally... A Pergola Shooter ID 100% Confirmed
« Reply #8 on: May 04, 2020, 11:57:59 AM »
Advertisement
If anyone wants to claim I'm wrong then please feel free. In fact, I propose the people who think I'm wrong should work to prove it. Pick a Moorman photo and we'll walk through it together. Step by step. That way everyone can watch as we go through it. Or you can do it on your own and prove it's someone else. Or you can use Eladio DeValle and see if you can match him. Whatever anyone wants to do I'm with it. Why just sit there and yap like an armchair Judge when we can actually do something? If we're not willing to put in the time and work then why open our mouths?  8)

In the words of E-40, "be about it or be without it."  My best friend once told me "time waits for no man." He was killed a month later. Just saying... with so many of you experts here on one site, what's the hold up? Crack it open like a coconut.

I've got the Moorman photo open now - lets begin.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #8 on: May 04, 2020, 11:57:59 AM »

Offline Nicholas Turner

« Reply #9 on: May 04, 2020, 12:21:30 PM »
If anyone wants to claim I'm wrong then please feel free. In fact, I propose the people who think I'm wrong should work to prove it. Pick a Moorman photo and we'll walk through it together. Step by step. That way everyone can watch as we go through it. Or you can do it on your own and prove it's someone else. Or you can use Eladio DeValle and see if you can match him. Whatever anyone wants to do I'm with it. Why just sit there and yap like an armchair Judge when we can actually do something? If we're not willing to put in the time and work then why open our mouths?  8)

In the words of E-40, "be about it or be without it."  My best friend once told me "time waits for no man." He was killed a month later. Just saying... with so many of you experts here on one site, what's the hold up? Crack it open like a coconut.

Okay, I took your first image. Copied it, flipped it, and put the two halves together. Don't get what you got in your second image. Looked vaguely similar but more like The Turin Shroud. You say you used filters, and pieced the image together pixel by pixel What does that mean? What did you actually do?

Offline Nicholas Turner

« Reply #10 on: May 04, 2020, 06:57:23 PM »
Still waiting.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #10 on: May 04, 2020, 06:57:23 PM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #11 on: May 04, 2020, 07:40:28 PM »
So what do you need? Me to provide you with one or help finding one online? Because I can do both. But if you don't trust my work then then you're probably better off getting one yourself, just so you'll know that I didn't mess with it. Not like I'd do that anyway, but you never with some people. I have a huge one that somebody here sent me. It was to prove that nobody was there, but he failed, because they are in it. You'll have to mess with the contrast and lighting to get a better look at their faces. In fact, it will be a lot more work, but it might be worth it for you.

I don't know what program you use but if you need help with that too just ask. Whatever you want to do. I have nothing to hide or fear. If someone wants to try and prove me wrong I'll help them with that too. lol

I have No problem with people enhancing/adjusting images, if they Inform the viewer they have done so. I have a feeling that You are going the same route as LeRoy Blevins Sr did back when he was alive and posting JFK Assassination videos on YouTube. If this is the same alleged shooter that Blevins also was claiming, I have a problem with that shooter being only several feet behind Zapruder and Sitzman. Zapruder and Sitzman would also have to be in on it, for them to Never have reported shot(s) being fired right behind them.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2020, 07:41:30 PM by Royell Storing »

Online Paul May

« Reply #12 on: May 04, 2020, 09:20:41 PM »

Nobody here has a responsibility to prove you wrong.  It is your responsibility to prove you’re right. You’re not even close.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #12 on: May 04, 2020, 09:20:41 PM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #13 on: May 04, 2020, 09:38:27 PM »
Nobody here has a responsibility to prove you wrong.  It is your responsibility to prove you’re right. You’re not even close.

I am interested in seeing what Hidashi has to offer. You too should be likewise. We have too many Old Guard Researchers that are Not Open to looking at what people with a fresh set of eyes have to offer. This case will Never be solved with that approach. YOU are running off fresh sets of eyes, which might be your objective.

Online Paul May

« Reply #14 on: May 04, 2020, 10:31:12 PM »
    I am interested in seeing what Hidashi has to offer. You too should be likewise. We have too many Old Guard Researchers that are Not Open to looking at what people with a fresh set of eyes have to offer. This case will Never be solved with that approach. YOU are running off fresh sets of eyes, which might be your objective.

Storing, as a personal favor do not address me on this forum. I don’t associate in any manner with those of your ilk.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #14 on: May 04, 2020, 10:31:12 PM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #15 on: May 04, 2020, 10:55:01 PM »

Yeah, You would rather insult people/run them off. The Old Guard Research Community had their shot and screwed this case up from Jump St. This ineptness has been proven over & over again. The Hosty Notes being recovered inside the National Archives being the most recent shoe to drop. Someone believing they have seen something that was overlooked or buried should have the opportunity to present their case without being subjected to ridicule right outta the blocks.