Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Who Exactly was Ron Pataky and did he Kill Dorothy Kilgallen  (Read 14383 times)

Offline Walt Cakebread

Re: Who Exactly was Ron Pataky and did he Kill Dorothy Kilgallen
« Reply #32 on: May 08, 2020, 03:36:04 PM »
Advertisement
As far as I'm aware, Perkins never released a version of "Rave on". But i remember Buddy Holly's version coming out in 1958, a couple of weeks after the Manchester United Air disaster at Munich.

So we've jumped off track once again.....  I thought it was Carl Perkins who sang.. " Rave on cat's,  I'm with ya, rave on cats he cried....It's almost dawn, and the cops are gone, so let's all get Dixie fried"

« Last Edit: May 08, 2020, 04:35:56 PM by Walt Cakebread »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #32 on: May 08, 2020, 03:36:04 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #33 on: May 08, 2020, 05:17:14 PM »
I think you mean Carl Perkins....

Perkin's 'rave on' was a refrain in 'Dixie Fried'
I prefer Buddy Holly's version.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2020, 09:30:11 PM by Bill Chapman »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #34 on: May 09, 2020, 01:49:29 AM »
Meanwhile...It was her criticism of the official story that must have absolutely riled the insiders [certainly including LBJ]-----

The official investigation being conducted of the assassination, she insisted in her widely syndicated columns, was pitifully inadequate. The assassination, she told friends, “had to be a conspiracy.” Kilgallen’s columns were also disdainful of a second FBI theory (also widely accepted by the media) that Jack Ruby, the sleazy owner of a honky-tonk strip joint who murdered the handcuffed Oswald in a Dallas police station on live TV two days after JFK’s assassination, was not involved in organized crime and had shot Oswald for purely personal reasons and without the knowledge, encouragement or assistance of anyone. There was, Kilgallen asserted, “something queer” about the killing of Oswald. Jack Ruby, she maintained, was a gangster with ties to local police, and his murder of Oswald was a Mafia rub-out. In a column published exactly one week after the President’s assassination, Kilgallen wrote: “I’d like to know how, in a big, smart town like Dallas, a man like Jack Ruby...can stroll in and out of police headquarters as if it was a health club at a time when a small army of law enforcers is keeping a ‘tight security guard’ on Oswald. Security! What a word for it!  

https://digitalcommons.law.uga.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?referer=https://www.google.com/&httpsredir=1&article=1283&context=fac_pm

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #34 on: May 09, 2020, 01:49:29 AM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #35 on: May 09, 2020, 01:56:00 AM »
Perkin's 'rave on' was a refrain in 'Dixie Fried'
I prefer Buddy Holly's version.

Never did know what "dixie fried" meant........

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #36 on: May 09, 2020, 02:14:44 AM »
I don't believe that anybody could control Hoover..... He was the ultimate "god father" .  He pulled the strings and his puppets danced.
It's possible that Killgallen was going to meet Marcello in New Orleans.   
In the Mark Shaw video [4:15] he said that he didn't know why Bobby Kennedy wasn't killed instead of Jack...as punishment.
He was killed---in addition to JFK only 4 1/2 years later by another alleged random lone assassin.
Instead of using bullets nowadays..the insiders just investigate people to death   :-\

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #36 on: May 09, 2020, 02:14:44 AM »

Offline Tom Scully

« Reply #37 on: May 09, 2020, 11:17:31 AM »
In the Mark Shaw video [4:15] he said that he didn't know why Bobby Kennedy wasn't killed instead of Jack...as punishment.
He was killed---in addition to JFK only 4 1/2 years later by another alleged random lone assassin.
Instead of using bullets nowadays..the insiders just investigate people to death   :-\

Only the openly treasonous ones who lie to the acting attorney general and acting assistant attorney general for national security, https://www.law.georgetown.edu/faculty/mary-mccord/.....  oh, and who are secretly on the payroll of the Turkish strongman for the purpose of kidnapping and secretly rendering a U.S. resident, "legally residing in the United States", from the Poconos to Turkey....

https://talkingpointsmemo.com/muckraker/mueller-sentencing-memo-michael-flynn

https://www.emptywheel.net/2020/05/08/damning-new-details-from-mary-mccord-and-sally-yates/
The 302s provide a bit more detail about how alarming the Mike Flynn transcripts were, though. For example, before McCord saw the transcripts, she assumed Flynn’s calls were simply an incoming Administration reaching out to foreign counterparts.....

Sure, the outgoing, "negro in the white house", the one "Einstein Visa" immigrant Melania went on "The View" demanding the birth certificate of,

(the Trump smeared, "Kenyan negro") certainly was not worthy of picking a Supreme Court successor to Scalia, but McConnell says 3/4 term, impeached POTUS is qualified, even if he is a lame duck, between next November and January. But even "the negro" who overwhelmingly won the popular vote, twice, had every right to be the sole POTUS until a half hour before the "American Carnage" speech, but was not!

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/04/21/us/politics/russian-interference-senate-intelligence-report.html
Republican-Led Review Backs Intelligence Findings on Russian Interference
A new Senate report undercuts claims by President Trump and his allies that Obama-era officials sought to undermine him while investigating Russia’s 2016 election meddling. ...

New York Times Published April 21, 2020 - Updated April 22, 2020

It wasn't "the insiders" who interfered with U.S. foreign policy concerning the greatest U.S. adversary, the one that invaded Ukraine and stole Crimea, the first provocation of it's kind, since WWII, and had recently meddled in the U.S. presidential election !

Sounds like you got bit by the "deep state virus". You can tell who is culted because they indicate not even the slightest doubt in any of their posts that there is even the slimmest chance they've enthusiastically embraced the biggest crocs in the swamp. The Culted also indicate in their posts they feel self entitled to mislead readers.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2020, 12:25:12 PM by Tom Scully »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #38 on: May 09, 2020, 01:22:11 PM »
Jerry, I regard you as a curious mix of CT and authoritarian. Please read the seven page .pdf at this link.:
Please read the seven page .pdf at this link
Why? It is entirely off topic.

I regard you as [an]... authoritarian
Why? Because I am skeptical?
Only the openly treasonous ones who lie to the acting attorney general and acting assistant attorney general for national security, blah blah --- https://www.law.georgetown.edu/faculty/mary-mccord/
Mr Scully is trying to interject his totally unrelated modern day political views into any thread that comes along.
Mr Scully is a discursive flibbertigibbet. No need to look that up..."one who constantly digresses excessively from the topic".
His authoritarian viewpoint cannot be challenged.
He should not feel singled out...there are a lot of flibbertigibbets around here.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #38 on: May 09, 2020, 01:22:11 PM »