Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: The Most Dangerous Conspiracy Theories.  (Read 2479 times)

Offline Joe Elliott

The Most Dangerous Conspiracy Theories.
« on: April 24, 2020, 08:17:34 AM »
Advertisement

Illogical Conspiracy Theories have been around for centuries. I don’t mean “I think 8 men conspired together to rob this bank”. I’m talking about Large-Secret-Enduring Conspiracy Theories. That some large group did something, and are controlling things, but have kept it a secret. Except from the really smart people.

Most of these conspiracy theories are pretty harmless. The moon landing hoax. The JFK assassination theories. But there have been really harmful conspiracy theories. Theories like “The Protocols of Zion”. That the Jews are conspiring against the Nordic races, or the White races. Or the Freemasons are conspiring to control the world. The Nazis believed in these conspiracy theories. And killed all the Jews they could. And killed all the Free Masons they could. Because they thought, in part, that both groups were guilty of being in a large secret conspiracy. Both groups brought about their own fate. That is why Free Masons, even those of the ‘Nordic Race’, were executed.

But there is a new conspiracy theory that is brewing that may result in more than 6 million deaths. What conspiracy theory is that?

That the “Wet Markets” didn’t really start the COVID-19. It was really started by scientists, possibly controlled by the CIA. And the conspirators were somehow too dumb to realize that such a project, must, MUST, boomerang on America and the entire world.

If this conspiracy theory gets traction, it might prevent China closing its “Wet Markets” for good. Won’t China close these down for their own good? Possibly. But is also possible that they may figure that however much they damage themselves it will damage America and other democracies far more, since they don’t have the political system that can really control the people and stop the spread of a new dangerous virus in its track. A new conspiracy theory could play into their hands. People may think, why should we insist on shutting down wet markets when maybe it was our own government, or a rogue element of it, that created and released this virus.

If this is accepted by too many people, then we might not put on the kind of economic pressure to force China to forbid these markets.

These markets should be shut down. Even if they didn’t cause the corona virus, although scientific opinion is that they most probably did. They should be shut down for humane reasons, if for no other reason. These markets are cruel to animals. The confine animals to small dirty cages with the feces and urine from other trapped and scared animals flowing down upon them. A recipe for new diseases. As they await their death in the next few hours, at the convenience of those who hold them. I am not a religious man, but it is possible that this is a punishment for mankind. As a wise man once said:

Fondly do we hope, fervently do we pray, that this mighty scourge of war may speedily pass away. Yet, if God wills that it continue until all the wealth piled by the bondsman's two hundred and fifty years of unrequited toil shall be sunk, and until every drop of blood drawn with the lash shall be paid by another drawn with the sword, as was said three thousand years ago, so still it must be said "the judgments of the Lord are true and righteous altogether."

I was no fan of the economic sanctions that Trump put on China. But on this issue, regardless of how much it hurts China, on how much it huts US, we must force China to shut down these markets. And any other country that does so as well. We don’t need compensation. But we need these damn markets shut down.

I never thought I would live long enough to see another really damaging conspiracy theory cause the deaths of 6 million people. But if I live long enough, I might.

And to any who thinks of joining in on this new conspiracy theory, how smart will you feel if you get hoisted on your own petard?

JFK Assassination Forum

« on: April 24, 2020, 08:17:34 AM »

Offline Rick Plant

Re: The Most Dangerous Conspiracy Theories.
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2020, 09:32:19 AM »

I was no fan of the economic sanctions that Trump put on China. But on this issue, regardless of how much it hurts China, on how much it huts US, we must force China to shut down these markets. And any other country that does so as well. We don’t need compensation. But we need these damn markets shut down.

I never thought I would live long enough to see another really damaging conspiracy theory cause the deaths of 6 million people. But if I live long enough, I might.

And to any who thinks of joining in on this new conspiracy theory, how smart will you feel if you get hoisted on your own petard?

Any garbage conspiracy theory promoted on Faux Propaganda and the right wing media is dangerous.

How did Donald Trump's tariffs with China work out?

Destroyed farmers all across the country and made consumers pay more money for goods.

We can't get hand sanitizer manufactured during the pandemic because the key ingredients comes from China and we can't get it because of the bogus tariffs.   

Another failure by Donald Trump. No trade deal after this moron was bragging about a "big deal soon". China continues as usual doing business with other countries. The tariffs did nothing and once again Donald Trump got played.     

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2020, 04:27:44 PM »

Illogical Conspiracy Theories have been around for centuries. I don’t mean “I think 8 men conspired together to rob this bank”. I’m talking about Large-Secret-Enduring Conspiracy Theories. That some large group did something, and are controlling things, but have kept it a secret. Except from the really smart people.

Most of these conspiracy theories are pretty harmless. The moon landing hoax. The JFK assassination theories. But there have been really harmful conspiracy theories. Theories like “The Protocols of Zion”. That the Jews are conspiring against the Nordic races, or the White races. Or the Freemasons are conspiring to control the world. The Nazis believed in these conspiracy theories. And killed all the Jews they could. And killed all the Free Masons they could. Because they thought, in part, that both groups were guilty of being in a large secret conspiracy. Both groups brought about their own fate. That is why Free Masons, even those of the ‘Nordic Race’, were executed.

But there is a new conspiracy theory that is brewing that may result in more than 6 million deaths. What conspiracy theory is that?

That the “Wet Markets” didn’t really start the COVID-19. It was really started by scientists, possibly controlled by the CIA. And the conspirators were somehow too dumb to realize that such a project, must, MUST, boomerang on America and the entire world.

If this conspiracy theory gets traction, it might prevent China closing its “Wet Markets” for good. Won’t China close these down for their own good? Possibly. But is also possible that they may figure that however much they damage themselves it will damage America and other democracies far more, since they don’t have the political system that can really control the people and stop the spread of a new dangerous virus in its track. A new conspiracy theory could play into their hands. People may think, why should we insist on shutting down wet markets when maybe it was our own government, or a rogue element of it, that created and released this virus.

If this is accepted by too many people, then we might not put on the kind of economic pressure to force China to forbid these markets.

These markets should be shut down. Even if they didn’t cause the corona virus, although scientific opinion is that they most probably did. They should be shut down for humane reasons, if for no other reason. These markets are cruel to animals. The confine animals to small dirty cages with the feces and urine from other trapped and scared animals flowing down upon them. A recipe for new diseases. As they await their death in the next few hours, at the convenience of those who hold them. I am not a religious man, but it is possible that this is a punishment for mankind. As a wise man once said:

Joe it should be obvious to you that China is rapidly becoming the dominant power in the world..... and the reason for that is obvious.....The Chinese ( slave) worker will work for a fraction of the wages that a US worker will accept.... thus a large percentage of our manufacturers  moved their factories to China.

Do you think our (covert) government would sit on their hands and let Chins become THE dominant power?    The real power brokers in the US realized that their world would be rent asunder unless China could be stopped....   and a virulent virus would a be very effective  way of putting China out of commission, and shutting down the export of American manufacturing.   

The corona virus undoubtedly erupted in Wuhan.....  And it didn't spring from any "wet market"....  The question is:   Who released this plague?       

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2020, 04:27:44 PM »

Offline Nicholas Turner

« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2020, 04:34:11 PM »
Joe it should be obvious to you that China is rapidly becoming the dominant power in the world..... and the reason for that is obvious.....The Chinese ( slave) worker will work for a fraction of the wages that a US worker will accept.... thus a large percentage of our manufacturers  moved their factories to China.

Do you think our (covert) government would sit on their hands and let Chins become THE dominant power?    The real power brokers in the US realized that their world would be rent asunder unless China could be stopped....   and a virulent virus would a be very effective  way of putting China out of commission, and shutting down the export of American manufacturing.   

The corona virus undoubtedly erupted in Wuhan.....  And it didn't spring from any "wet market"....  The question is:   Who released this plague?     

Throughout human history we have caught diseases from animals. The wet markets in Wuhan are classic scenarios for viruses to cross from animals to humans. Until there is evidence to the contrary I see no reason to think this virus was released by anyone.

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2020, 04:39:38 PM »
Throughout human history we have caught diseases from animals. The wet markets in Wuhan are classic scenarios for viruses to cross from animals to humans. Until there is evidence to the contrary I see no reason to think this virus was released by anyone.

Throughout human history we have fought wars over world commerce......    This is a new kind of war.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2020, 04:39:38 PM »

Offline Nicholas Turner

« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2020, 04:40:18 PM »
Throughout human history we have fought wars over world commerce......    This is a new kind of war.

As I say, I see no reason to think so.

Offline Joe Elliott

« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2020, 04:54:21 AM »

Question:
Do you think the conspirators would be dumb enough to not realize that such a virus would boomerang on us and the rest of the world?

Question:
Do you think it would not occur to these conspirators that a dictatorship might be able to limit the spread of the virus much more effectively than a democracy?

Question:
Can you give me one reason, just one reason, why these fifthy, cruel, inhumane, probably disease generating, wet markets should be kept open?

Question:
Are you in favor of keeping these wet markets open?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2020, 04:54:21 AM »

Offline Colin Crow

« Reply #7 on: April 25, 2020, 05:51:59 AM »
Why not just exterminate all bats?  :D

« Last Edit: April 25, 2020, 06:06:52 AM by Colin Crow »