Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Six Seconds in Dallas-- Old book, a must read  (Read 23254 times)

Offline Walt Cakebread

Re: Six Seconds in Dallas-- Old book, a must read
« Reply #128 on: May 02, 2020, 03:23:58 PM »
Advertisement
I looks like no one wants to cough up the $3-$4 to watch JFK - The Smoking Gun so I am going to ruin it for you. What this documentary is about is how the third shot did not come from the TSBD or the grassy knoll but from an AR15 in the car behind the president’s limo. A secret service agent had picked up the gun, stood up on the back seat, the car accelerated (or decelerated), he lost his balance and he accidentally squeezed off a round and that round hit JFK in the back of the head. Now you can understand why the cover up.
A gun expert Howard Donohue, and the only person that could get off 3 rounds in the 6.2 seconds from the carcano rifle, researched and found out several interesting things. First; the hole in the back of Kennedy’s measured 6mm in diameter, an AR15 (M16) round is 5.56 mm. The Carcano is a .308 which is 7.62 mm. A bullet hole in the head will be slightly larger than the actual bullet. Second, many people smelled gun smoke in the motorcade, half of them being SS agents. Third, Donohue lined up the head, the entrance hole in the back with the right temple “explosion” and it lines up perfectly with the shot coming from jfk’s left rear at a low angle. Forth, Agents in and around the following car remember seeing an agent with an AR15 in his hand and another agent thinks that he had fired the gun.
The documentary is based on this information from the book called Mortal Error by Bonar Menninger. The book is about Donohue’s findings.

Pure BS!!   The theory was floated by the book Mortal Error.... ( Probably backed by the government )    Nobody believed it then.....And I doubt that few will believe it now.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #128 on: May 02, 2020, 03:23:58 PM »

Offline Royell Storing

« Reply #129 on: May 02, 2020, 03:56:55 PM »
I looks like no one wants to cough up the $3-$4 to watch JFK - The Smoking Gun so I am going to ruin it for you. What this documentary is about is how the third shot did not come from the TSBD or the grassy knoll but from an AR15 in the car behind the president’s limo. A secret service agent had picked up the gun, stood up on the back seat, the car accelerated (or decelerated), he lost his balance and he accidentally squeezed off a round and that round hit JFK in the back of the head. Now you can understand why the cover up.
A gun expert Howard Donohue, and the only person that could get off 3 rounds in the 6.2 seconds from the carcano rifle, researched and found out several interesting things. First; the hole in the back of Kennedy’s measured 6mm in diameter, an AR15 (M16) round is 5.56 mm. The Carcano is a .308 which is 7.62 mm. A bullet hole in the head will be slightly larger than the actual bullet. Second, many people smelled gun smoke in the motorcade, half of them being SS agents. Third, Donohue lined up the head, the entrance hole in the back with the right temple “explosion” and it lines up perfectly with the shot coming from jfk’s left rear at a low angle. Forth, Agents in and around the following car remember seeing an agent with an AR15 in his hand and another agent thinks that he had fired the gun.
The documentary is based on this information from the book called Mortal Error by Bonar Menninger. The book is about Donohue’s findings.

DPD Officer Earle Brown standing on the overpass across the Stemmons Fwy On-Ramp also gave WC Testimony that he smelled gun powder. His great distance from Dealey Plaza/TSBD and his smelling of gun powder does give credibility to their being a "Smoking"/recently discharged weapon inside the JFK Motorcade as it traveled toward/under that overpass he was standing atop. Also, there is one shot that acted Unlike every other shot fired on 11/22/63. That would be the Kill Shot. The ONLY Automatic Weapon KNOWN to be inside Dealey Plaza that could possible account for that shot would be the AR-15 that SA Hickey was wielding while standing Up-Right in the back seat of the Queen Mary. And let's not forget that SA Hickey was a "fill-in" that day. He normally did maintenance on the motorcade vehicles. The Hickey discharging of the AR-15 is plausible in many ways and worthy of serious consideration. 
« Last Edit: May 02, 2020, 03:58:04 PM by Royell Storing »

Offline Nicholas Turner

« Reply #130 on: May 02, 2020, 04:25:37 PM »
    DPD Officer Earle Brown standing on the overpass across the Stemmons Fwy On-Ramp also gave WC Testimony that he smelled gun powder. His great distance from Dealey Plaza/TSBD and his smelling of gun powder does give credibility to their being a "Smoking"/recently discharged weapon inside the JFK Motorcade as it traveled toward/under that overpass he was standing atop. Also, there is one shot that acted Unlike every other shot fired on 11/22/63. That would be the Kill Shot. The ONLY Automatic Weapon KNOWN to be inside Dealey Plaza that could possible account for that shot would be the AR-15 that SA Hickey was wielding while standing Up-Right in the back seat of the Queen Mary. And let's not forget that SA Hickey was a "fill-in" that day. He normally did maintenance on the motorcade vehicles. The Hickey discharging of the AR-15 is plausible in many ways and worthy of serious consideration.

Two minutes later wasn't it.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #130 on: May 02, 2020, 04:25:37 PM »

Offline Michael Carney

« Reply #131 on: May 02, 2020, 04:36:10 PM »
You can say it's bullspombleprofglidnoctobuns but facts are facts. The witnesses are there and they are credible witnesses. Remember how the motorcade was lined up, most important people first. SS Agents smelled gunsmoke, behind the SS Agents limo was Congressman Ralph W. Yarborough,  a WWII veteran who said he smelled gunsmoke and me being a Viet Nam vet I can tell you I know what gunsmoke smells like.
The government would not back the theory, they covered it up. Can you image the outrage there would be if the governmental department charged with protecting the President was responsible for killing him. Watch the documentary "JFK-The Smoking Gun", it will convince you I'm sure.

Offline Royell Storing

« Reply #132 on: May 02, 2020, 04:42:34 PM »
Two minutes later wasn't it.

If You are going to claim it took the hauling arse JFK Limo 2 Minutes to reach the overpass that stretched across the Stemmons Fwy On-Ramp, are You also then claiming the JFK Limo STOPPED?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #132 on: May 02, 2020, 04:42:34 PM »

Offline Royell Storing

« Reply #133 on: May 02, 2020, 04:48:08 PM »
You can say it's bullspombleprofglidnoctobuns but facts are facts. The witnesses are there and they are credible witnesses. Remember how the motorcade was lined up, most important people first. SS Agents smelled gunsmoke, behind the SS Agents limo was Congressman Ralph W. Yarborough,  a WWII veteran who said he smelled gunsmoke and me being a Viet Nam vet I can tell you I know what gunsmoke smells like.
The government would not back the theory, they covered it up. Can you image the outrage there would be if the governmental department charged with protecting the President was responsible for killing him. Watch the documentary "JFK-The Smoking Gun", it will convince you I'm sure.

The SS is an extremely tight knit outfit. When the Warren Commission Q/A'd Chief Rowley, he did everything he could to protect the SS Agents that were drinking hootch at that "beatnik joint" the night before the Assassination. Clint Hill being one of the Agents downing the "Who-Hit-John".

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #134 on: May 02, 2020, 04:56:00 PM »
   The SS is an extremely tight knit outfit. When the Warren Commission Q/A'd Chief Rowley, he did everything he could to protect the SS Agents that were drinking hootch at that "beatnik joint" the night before the Assassination. Clint Hill being one of the Agents downing the "Who-Hit-John".

Clint Hill was NOT one of the SS agents at the "beatnik joint" .....  He was not assigned to the Dallas security detail and JFK ordered him from Washington to be Jackie's body guard in Dallas.    I believe Hill arrived in Dallas early Friday morning.....(6:00 am?)

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #134 on: May 02, 2020, 04:56:00 PM »

Offline Royell Storing

« Reply #135 on: May 02, 2020, 05:13:06 PM »
Clint Hill was NOT one of the SS agents at the "beatnik joint" .....  He was not assigned to the Dallas security detail and JFK ordered him from Washington to be Jackie's body guard in Dallas.    I believe Hill arrived in Dallas early Friday morning.....(6:00 am?)

Never said he was at the "beatnik joint". He was downing the Hard Stuff along with sandwiches elsewhere the night before the assassination. He reported to work Early the next morning. This is why the WC questioning of Chief Rowley got into the area of "reaction time". SA Hill was only feet away from JFK when the Kill Shot struck. Could SA Hill's reactions as the shooting unfolded been quicker had he Not been hitting the sauce the night previous? This was the line of questioning that Rowley endured and then did all he could to protect his agents from possible Termination or other correct disciplinary measures. The SS leaves No Man Behind. This would also include fill-in Agent Hickey if need be.