Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Six Seconds in Dallas-- Old book, a must read  (Read 23259 times)

Offline Gary Craig

Re: Six Seconds in Dallas-- Old book, a must read
« Reply #120 on: May 01, 2020, 03:19:50 PM »
Advertisement
A couple of points I would like to make about the “explosion” of JFK’s head on the Z film being added or doctored; Mr and Mrs Connolly were splattered with brain matter and blood, and two, why would someone create an “explosion”, makes no sense.
Also a little on the last shot. It came from behind and was an explosive round, small diameter of little mass which does not cause something as heavy as a head to more when hit. Once inside what it hit it travels some distance and then explodes. The explosion exiting the front of the head causes the head to jerk backwards. I wasn't sure about this until I saw a video where they fired AR15 round into a watermelon and the watermelon had a small hole at entry and an explosion at the exit and the watermelon rolled backwards. Remember your physics, for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.

Apples and oranges.

JFK's head wasn't a watermelon or equivalent. It was connected to his body and moving forward at approximately 11mph.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #120 on: May 01, 2020, 03:19:50 PM »

Offline Jerry Organ

« Reply #121 on: May 01, 2020, 04:25:15 PM »
Apples and oranges.

JFK's head wasn't a watermelon or equivalent. It was connected to his body and moving forward at approximately 11mph.

The head was on a "pivot" being attached to the body. The forward head movement (from a shot from behind) was quickly arrested by compression of the head (chin) against the chest. The head then recoiled backwards. No additional shot.

Only the President's head moves forward between Z312 and Z313.

Offline Michael Carney

« Reply #122 on: May 01, 2020, 04:47:20 PM »
If you all haven't seen it yet, please watch "JFK- The Smoking Gun”. You have to rent it to see it but well worth the $3 to $4 to watch it. It explains the head shot with enough credible witnesses to convince you where the final shot came from. It’s a documentary by Colin McLaren and it’s about an hour and a half long. There are a lot of previews on youtube that are about a minute and a half long, don’t watch those and think you have seen it, they don’t tell the whole story.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #122 on: May 01, 2020, 04:47:20 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #123 on: May 01, 2020, 05:09:27 PM »
If you all haven't seen it yet, please watch "JFK- The Smoking Gun”. You have to rent it to see it but well worth the $3 to $4 to watch it. It explains the head shot with enough credible witnesses to convince you where the final shot came from. It’s a documentary by Colin McLaren and it’s about an hour and a half long. There are a lot of previews on youtube that are about a minute and a half long, don’t watch those and think you have seen it, they don’t tell the whole story.

None of the doctors at Parkland reported any major damage to the right side of JFK's head....They all said that there was a large hole at the rear of his head....And Clint Hill said that he saw a small bullet hole forward of JFK's right ear right in the hair line.   If the explosion that is seen at Z313 actually happened the damage would have been on the right side of JFK's head and Hill couldn't have seen a small bullet hole there.

Offline Jerry Organ

« Reply #124 on: May 01, 2020, 10:05:45 PM »
None of the doctors at Parkland reported any major damage to the right side of JFK's head....They all said that there was a large hole at the rear of his head....And Clint Hill said that he saw a small bullet hole forward of JFK's right ear right in the hair line.   If the explosion that is seen at Z313 actually happened the damage would have been on the right side of JFK's head and Hill couldn't have seen a small bullet hole there.

"When I got to the presidential vehicle, just as I approached it, a third shot rang out,
     hitting the president in the head, just above the right ear and left a hole about the
     size of my palm."
          -- Clint hill

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #124 on: May 01, 2020, 10:05:45 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #125 on: May 01, 2020, 11:01:52 PM »

"When I got to the presidential vehicle, just as I approached it, a third shot rang out,
     hitting the president in the head, just above the right ear and left a hole about the
     size of my palm."
          -- Clint hill

I doubt that Clint Hill said the above....   I heard and saw Clint Hill ( in his eighties) speaking at his alma mater, Concordia College,  a few years ago. Most folks in the audience weren't much interested in hearing him talk about the murder of President Kennedy.....Most of the younger audience wanted to hear about what his life was like as Jackie's personal body guard, and seemed to be looking for scandal .....but he did talk about the actual event....  and at that point he pointed to his right temple (similar to the photo of Mel Kilduff at Parkland )   and said that when he climbed aboard the Lincoln he saw a small bullet hole in JFK's right temple forward of the in right at the hairline, and then he moved his hand to the right rear of his head with his finger splayed and said that there was a huge hole at that location, on the back of JFK's head.     I was stunned at his gesture and words, so during the Q&A I asked him to repeat what he had seen when he climbed aboard the Lincoln....but he immediately became defensive and evasive......So he may have realized that he had slipped up ....... 

If Hill ever made the statement that you attribute to him.....He may have been coerced ( or under the influence) because he fought the memory of the assassination with alcohol. 

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #126 on: May 02, 2020, 06:20:50 AM »

size of my palm."
          -- Clint hill

Once again, the visual aid that is provided defeats the point of the poster. The visual aid above in No Way displays a shot "HITTING the president in the head, JUST ABOVE the Right Ear..........." The visual aid displays a bullet striking the BACK of the Head and then traveling across the TOP Of the Head.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #126 on: May 02, 2020, 06:20:50 AM »

Offline Michael Carney

« Reply #127 on: May 02, 2020, 03:12:25 PM »
I looks like no one wants to cough up the $3-$4 to watch JFK - The Smoking Gun so I am going to ruin it for you. What this documentary is about is how the third shot did not come from the TSBD or the grassy knoll but from an AR15 in the car behind the president’s limo. A secret service agent had picked up the gun, stood up on the back seat, the car accelerated (or decelerated), he lost his balance and he accidentally squeezed off a round and that round hit JFK in the back of the head. Now you can understand why the cover up.
A gun expert Howard Donohue, and the only person that could get off 3 rounds in the 6.2 seconds from the carcano rifle, researched and found out several interesting things. First; the hole in the back of Kennedy’s measured 6mm in diameter, an AR15 (M16) round is 5.56 mm. The Carcano is a .308 which is 7.62 mm. A bullet hole in the head will be slightly larger than the actual bullet. Second, many people smelled gun smoke in the motorcade, half of them being SS agents. Third, Donohue lined up the head, the entrance hole in the back with the right temple “explosion” and it lines up perfectly with the shot coming from jfk’s left rear at a low angle. Forth, Agents in and around the following car remember seeing an agent with an AR15 in his hand and another agent thinks that he had fired the gun.
The documentary is based on this information from the book called Mortal Error by Bonar Menninger. The book is about Donohue’s findings.