Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Texas honors Officer J.D. Tippit and names his killer - Lee Harvey Oswald  (Read 14443 times)

Offline Bill Chapman

Advertisement
Et tu Brute!

There's no proof that JC said that, in actuality
Sorry, 'Shakespeare'..

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Ross Lidell

That's what happens when you consider yourself to be more intelligent than everybody else.

It's not that which I claim: Just that others are more willfully "unintelligent" in their "weaving and dodging" responses.

Online Martin Weidmann

It's not that which I claim: Just that others are more willfully "unintelligent" in their "weaving and dodging" responses.

Says the guy who thinks that he is more intelligent than everybody else....

You are not a contrarian for nothing. Can you show me one post in which you have agreed with anything anybody who disagrees with you in the thread has said?
« Last Edit: April 22, 2020, 01:02:11 AM by Martin Weidmann »

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Ross Lidell

Says the guy who thinks that he is more intelligent than everybody else....

I just explained my attitude, you ignored it. Let me make this perfectly clear: When otherwise intelligent people talk nonsense to "avoid addressing the plain details of the matter", they automatically go down in one's estimation of them. Even highly intelligent people "dodge and weave" intellectually. Do you recall the "Rhodes Scholar" who said: "I did not have sex with that woman".

Online Martin Weidmann

I just explained my attitude, you ignored it. Let me make this perfectly clear: When otherwise intelligent people talk nonsense to "avoid addressing the plain details of the matter", they automatically go down in one's estimation of them. Even highly intelligent people "dodge and weave" intellectually. Do you recall the "Rhodes Scholar" who said: "I did not have sex with that woman".

I just explained my attitude, you ignored it.

No I didn't. I simply didn't believe it

Let me make this perfectly clear: When otherwise intelligent people talk nonsense to "avoid addressing the plain details of the matter", they automatically go down in one's estimation of them.

And who makes the determination that otherwise intelligent people talk "nonsense"?.... You, right?

And what about the "plain details of the matter"? Who decides they are correct and not flawed?  Again, you, right?

So spare me the BS... what you are actually saying is that people have to agree with you because otherwise they go down in your "estimation of them". Not one moment will you even consider that they could be right....

Even highly intelligent people "dodge and weave" intellectually.

But you don't, right? You are the only straightshooter on this forum, right?

Just to be clear; it isn't the mark of an intelligent mind to underestimate and dismiss what others say as "nonsense"!
« Last Edit: April 22, 2020, 01:38:39 AM by Martin Weidmann »

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline John Tonkovich

Yeah. He lied about a private, consensual relationship. Which harmed no one.

Some other guys lied about WMDs. Millions have died, and ISIS is still around.

Some other guy lied about a virus. 42,000 dead, several hundred thousand sick, economy in shambles.

It's all about scale, oh great Clinton hater.

And no, oh great Dale Meyers fan, Oswald did not shoot Tippit at 1:15.

Aside: Dale Meyers is a veritable clone of Captain Westbrook and Hugh Aynesworth, two prevaricators who were everywhere that day, TSB, Parkland, Tippit scene and Texas Theatre.
Just like Meyers, who's not just an expert on one shooting, but.. both! ( ?) Even though he comprehends nothing about ballistics, land surveys, autopsies, altered police reports, etc.

Offline Ross Lidell

I just explained my attitude, you ignored it.

No I didn't. I simply didn't believe it

Let me make this perfectly clear: When otherwise intelligent people talk nonsense to "avoid addressing the plain details of the matter", they automatically go down in one's estimation of them.

And who makes the determination that otherwise intelligent people talk "nonsense"?.... You, right?

And what about the "plain details of the matter"? Who decides they are correct and not flawed?  Again, you, right?

So spare me the BS... what you are actually saying is that people have to agree with you because otherwise they go down in your "estimation of them". Not one moment will you even consider that they could be right....

Even highly intelligent people "dodge and weave" intellectually.

But you don't, right? You are the only straightshooter on this forum, right?

Just to be clear; it isn't the mark of an intelligent mind to underestimate and dismiss what others say as "nonsense"!

No! If they "dodge and weave".

How can they be right when they don't put forward a theory with some evidence?

If people disagree with me: I expect them to put forward an "explanation" based on evidence not speculation and conjecture.

To stop being a "contrarian", you will have to (at least once), explain what you think happened as opposed to ignoring the historical record which you appear to disbelieve--in every instance.

Someone posted that Randle was given the TSBD job information by the CIA and ordered to pass on the details to Ruth Paine and Marina Oswald through the Roberts coffee klatch. An idiotic theory, but at least he tried.

Start a Subject, Martin: Just one Subject. Is that too hard for you to accomplish?
« Last Edit: April 22, 2020, 02:02:40 AM by Ross Lidell »

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline John Iacoletti

Assertions or speculation will not do.

This entire plaque is assertions and speculations.

Myers’ propaganda has no business on something called a “historical marker”.