Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Texas honors Officer J.D. Tippit and names his killer - Lee Harvey Oswald  (Read 14164 times)

Offline Bill Brown

Advertisement
I just read through this entire thread.

This thread is the perfect example of why I don't post here anymore; nothing except childish arguing.

No disrespect meant towards Duncan, but this used to be the best Kennedy assassination forum going (until some got hold of it).

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Peter Goth

(until some got hold of it).

really? - did they post in this thread?

Offline Thomas Graves

I just read through this entire thread.

This thread is the perfect example of why I don't post here anymore; nothing except childish arguing.

No disrespect meant towards Duncan, but this used to be the best Kennedy assassination forum going (until some got hold of it).

John Iacoletti brings out the worst in all of us.

LOL

-- MWT  ;)

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline John Iacoletti

No.  Not Dale Myers.

That was written by Ferris Rookstool.

Myers wrote the text for the marker located outside of Clarksville, TX in Red River County where Tippit grew up.

Thanks for the correction, Bill.

Offline Bill Chapman

No.  Not Dale Myers.

That was written by Ferris Rookstool.

Myers wrote the text for the marker located outside of Clarksville, TX in Red River County where Tippit grew up.

That was written by Ferris Rookstool
> On his day off..

JFK Assassination Forum

Online Steve M. Galbraith

I,m a firm CT but i can absolutely get on board that LHO was knee deep involved in some aspects of the plot, I million percent believe Tippit was as crooked as they come, his behaviour before and after the shooting of JFK points to a fella being unhinged and erratic, his job IMO was to silence Oswald.
You think Tippet's reported actions - driving up to Oswald and talking to him out of the right window and then getting out not looking at him - are those of someone sent to silence Oswald?

Based on the eyewitness accounts, it sure looks to me that Oswald jumped Tippet and that he (Tippet) was not ready. That, to me, isn't evidence of someone chasing Oswald down. That's someone surprised by Oswald.

How did he know where Oswald was? How did he know Oswald left the building shortly after the assassination and went to his rooming house? I'm really puzzled as to how conspiracy believers think Oswald was monitored? How did the conspirators know where he was at 12:30 when JFK was shot? If Oswald's not in the building, if he's with co-workers then he can't be framed. He has an alibi. So how would the framers know he could be framed?

I have an enormous difficulty understanding how conspiracy people think the conspirators can do all of these things they are alleged to have done. And kept it all quiet. It's just not possible.

Offline David Monaghan

You think Tippet's reported actions - driving up to Oswald and talking to him out of the right window and then getting out not looking at him - are those of someone sent to silence Oswald?

Based on the eyewitness accounts, it sure looks to me that Oswald jumped Tippet and that he (Tippet) was not ready. That, to me, isn't evidence of someone chasing Oswald down. That's someone surprised by Oswald.

How did he know where Oswald was? How did he know Oswald left the building shortly after the assassination and went to his rooming house? I'm really puzzled as to how conspiracy believers think Oswald was monitored? How did the conspirators know where he was at 12:30 when JFK was shot? If Oswald's not in the building, if he's with co-workers then he can't be framed. He has an alibi. So how would the framers know he could be framed?

I have an enormous difficulty understanding how conspiracy people think the conspirators can do all of these things they are alleged to have done. And kept it all quiet. It's just not possible.
Until you call the dirty cop Tippit I'm not reading your post cheers.

JFK Assassination Forum