Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Texas honors Officer J.D. Tippit and names his killer - Lee Harvey Oswald  (Read 14436 times)

Offline John Iacoletti

Advertisement
Actually, I got a goodly number of detentions in my younger days due to breaking people up in class with my one-liners.

Actually, that explains a lot.  You never moved past your school boy "humor".

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline John Iacoletti

How is the effort going to get the sign changed?  I'm sure our resident contrarian kooks aren't just spending their every waking moment venting delusions here on the Internet.  Rather they are acting in a meaningful way to correct this gross injustice done to the memory of Oswald.  Right?  Please keep us informed so that we can all have a good laugh. Video footage of poor person in Texas who is on the receiving end of that request would be fantastic.  Good luck.

What do you mean "we", Kimosabe?

Have you figured out yet who owns the land that the sign is planted in, or who owns and controls the content of the sign, "Richard"?  Or do you have any more ignorant statements that "we" can laugh at?

Offline Bill Chapman

That's how long I've been on this forum.  Should I have said your entire life?
> Now that's childish. And sooooo creative
No, that's a list of things, not a point
> You forgot to call them irrelevant.   
Answer to what?
> Your deflections: Are the S&W, Hidell card and OH Lee rooming house relevant or not
Everything is a movie clip to Chapman
> A picture video is worth a thousand unlimited words.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2020, 09:35:02 PM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline John Iacoletti

> Your deflections: Are the S&W, Hidell card and OH Lee rooming house relevant or not

To what?

Offline Bill Chapman

« Last Edit: April 30, 2020, 10:20:03 PM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline John Iacoletti

I don't know if they are relevant or not, since you have yet to reveal what your point is about them.

Offline Bill Chapman

I don't know if they are relevant or not, since you have yet to reveal what your point is about them.

My point is abundantly clear
« Last Edit: May 01, 2020, 04:14:10 AM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum

Online Richard Smith

Again, how is the effort progressing?  Please share with us any communications received so that we can fall on the ground laughing when the contrarian kooks are exposed to the real world.  Like a worm under a rock.   Don't limit your wisdom just to the Internet.  Contrarians of the world unite in this important cause.  Ozzie is depending on you!