Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: How much do JFK experts make?  (Read 5362 times)

Offline Bill Chapman

Re: How much do JFK experts make?
« Reply #8 on: April 19, 2020, 10:00:06 PM »
Advertisement
He wasn't a JFK expert. That's why he needed 2 ghost writers and it took him 20 yrs.

Nice door stop though.

Are you an actual JFK expert, or just a self-appointed 'expert' like the rest of your species..

« Last Edit: April 19, 2020, 10:57:38 PM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #8 on: April 19, 2020, 10:00:06 PM »

Offline Gerry Down

« Reply #9 on: April 19, 2020, 11:27:54 PM »
Are you an actual JFK expert, or just a self-appointed 'expert' like the rest of your species..

Define "JFK expert"?

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #10 on: April 20, 2020, 01:07:50 AM »
I doubt that book sold too many copies though. I'd say whoever gave him the million dollars upfront payment lost their money.

I got my copy from a bargain bin a couple years later for 20 bucks, I think.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #10 on: April 20, 2020, 01:07:50 AM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #11 on: April 20, 2020, 02:15:17 AM »
No you didn't. What were his reasons?

You asked if how much JFK experts make.... I answered that question.

You did not ask what Bugliosi's reasons were, and even if you did, I wouldn't know.

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #12 on: April 20, 2020, 02:37:20 AM »
But spent like 15 years writing the book. Plus paid two writers to help him.

Wouldn't he have made more just working as a lawyer?

Vince Bugliosi was known across this entire country for prosecuting Charlie Manson. The Mansion Trial received national nightly airplay across the country which made him an extremely well known quantity. He also wrote the heralded "Helter Skelter" upon which a TV Movie was also based. This was all done BEFORE his JFK book. By the time he wrote/got into the JFK Assassination, Bugliosi was money in the bank.   
« Last Edit: April 20, 2020, 02:44:04 AM by Royell Storing »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #12 on: April 20, 2020, 02:37:20 AM »

Offline Michael Walton

« Reply #13 on: April 20, 2020, 02:09:45 PM »
There are plenty of articles out there about Vince's unethical tactics he used during the Manson case. He's the one that pretty much spinned the case into Manson being some kind of god-like leader to his followers. The true case behind Manson was he was a failed musician who thought Doris Day's son stood him up about working in the music industry, and the son actually lived in the house prior to Tate living there. Then Manson knew where the LiBianca's lived because he attended a party prior to their murder. The party house was I think facing the back yard of the LiBianca house. So much for Vince's story spin. Of course his book made him a household name so lending his name to the JFK book was going to give it great importance.

But about the Kennedy book, I read that Dale Myers was one of the ghostwriters of the book and had some kind of falling out with Vince. So there you go - a former CTer turned LNer who passed off an absolutely ridiculous and lying cartoon to the public back in the 00's about why his cartoon "proves" the LN theory. If you don't believe me, enjoy this funny review about it here on Speers' site:

http://www.patspeer.com/chapter12c:animania

Anyone who thinks Kennedy looked like that with a giraffe neck would have to be truly gullible. But Myers is one on those writers who helped the millionaire write his saga about Dallas. I tried finding all of the links to all of this on the Kennedys and King site but that site sucks with being able to find stuff. But it's there so look it up.

To Bill Chapman - instead of asking others to cite things, which is a very lazy thing, why don't you roll up your sleeves and find things yourself?

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #14 on: April 20, 2020, 03:23:57 PM »
There are plenty of articles out there about Vince's unethical tactics he used during the Manson case. He's the one that pretty much spinned the case into Manson being some kind of god-like leader to his followers. The true case behind Manson was he was a failed musician who thought Doris Day's son stood him up about working in the music industry, and the son actually lived in the house prior to Tate living there. Then Manson knew where the LiBianca's lived because he attended a party prior to their murder. The party house was I think facing the back yard of the LiBianca house. So much for Vince's story spin. Of course his book made him a household name so lending his name to the JFK book was going to give it great importance.

But about the Kennedy book, I read that Dale Myers was one of the ghostwriters of the book and had some kind of falling out with Vince. So there you go - a former CTer turned LNer who passed off an absolutely ridiculous and lying cartoon to the public back in the 00's about why his cartoon "proves" the LN theory. If you don't believe me, enjoy this funny review about it here on Speers' site:

http://www.patspeer.com/chapter12c:animania

Anyone who thinks Kennedy looked like that with a giraffe neck would have to be truly gullible. But Myers is one on those writers who helped the millionaire write his saga about Dallas. I tried finding all of the links to all of this on the Kennedys and King site but that site sucks with being able to find stuff. But it's there so look it up.

To Bill Chapman - instead of asking others to cite things, which is a very lazy thing, why don't you roll up your sleeves and find things yourself?

They want YOU to prove them wrong, and when You do, You're then branded a Liar or subjected to other slanders in an attempt to drive you away. With most of these people, it is a complete waste of time trying to educate them. They Only come here looking to be patted on the back by others that share their views. 

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #14 on: April 20, 2020, 03:23:57 PM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #15 on: April 20, 2020, 04:27:31 PM »
   They want YOU to prove them wrong, and when You do, You're then branded a Liar or subjected to other slanders in an attempt to drive you away. With most of these people, it is a complete waste of time trying to educate them. They Only come here looking to be patted on the back by others that share their views.

Ah stop your whining, little man....  The irony is completely beyond you, isn't it.

They want YOU to prove them wrong, and when You do, You're then branded a Liar or subjected to other slanders

First of all, you haven't proven a damned thing all the time you have been on this forum.
Secondly, you are branded a liar, when you are caught making up stuff and then lying about it to weasel yourself out of the mess you have created

With most of these people, it is a complete waste of time trying to educate them.

Says the obnoxious presumptuous fool who thinks he's better than everbody else but reality hasn't got anything to educate others.

They Only come here looking to be patted on the back by others that share their views.

In the real world, sane people agree that your views are fanatical, extremist and pathetically stupid. People with a working brain know this and stand together. A fool like you doesn't and stands alone. That's why nobody on this forum supports your silly claims.