Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Who is the best JFK expert?  (Read 6857 times)

Offline Tom Scully

Re: Who is the best JFK expert?
« Reply #16 on: April 25, 2020, 01:15:58 AM »
Advertisement
   Horne being a member of the ARRB and therefore having 1st Hand experience with both Physical Evidence and Witnesses puts him head and shoulders above all the other people listed on this Thread. Like him or not, there is No Denying Hornes' bona fides.

The rest of the ARRB, including Judge Tunheim, endured Doug Horne's "participation". They did not select him. Do you really believe his reaction to my work was a one time, misstep, simply because he has also published what you wanted to read?
Douglas Horne's reaction to facts he was unable to refute but did not appreciate learning of, to say the least!

Douglas 7 years ago In reply to an earlier post Report abuse

If you are a truly "rational voice" you will provide your real name and tell us exactly how you came by your citations. To not do so is cowardly. To continue not to do so will make readers wonder who you really represent, and really work for. Are you a third party surrogate (or a direct employee) working for the USG whose mission here is to attempt to discredit the confession of a hit-man? The readers of your book review here will not have forgotten that William L. Mitchell (or someone identifying himself as this person) confessed to author Leo Damore---William L. Mitchell himself told Damore that he was Mary Meyer's murderer. This event is well-documented in Janney's book.

Your attempt to suggest otherwise, via your citations, conveniently ignores this vital fact. Peter Janney has not identified Mitchell as Meyer's murderer "because Mitchell could not be found," as you claim; rather, he has identified Mitchell as Meyer's murderer because Mitchell confessed this to Damore. All the citations in the world will not erase this fact.

Your citations seem to me like the kind of detailed biographical information that would be maintained by the same "outfit" that would have maintained Mitchell's operational file at the Agency. Who the hell else would know these things? What ordinary reader would have the ability to look up and find the citations you so conveniently found?

If the William L. Mitchell you cite did not kill Mary Meyer in 1964, then perhaps his identity was highjacked---stolen---circa 1964, by the covert operations ("wet") arm of the Agency---and used by the hitman.

Unless you provide us with your real name and the exact means by which you came up with your citations, you will only increase everyone's suspicion of your motivations here---and your methods.

Many despicable and cold-blooded people throughout history have been well-educated. So finding a person named William L. Mitchell with three college degrees does not prove he could not have been Mary Meyer's killer. That seems like the kind of flawed "logic" an intelligence agency would use on readers in an attempt to cast doubt about the disturbing conclusions of a controversial book.

If this William L. Mitchell didn't kill Mary Meyer, why isn't he raising hell about Janney's book? We certainly haven't heard a peep from him, now, have we?

Why don't you "get real" and tell us who you are, and how you found your citations? What tools did you use? Did someone lead you to them? Did someone provide them to you? Your postings have the odor to me of a disinformation/spin operation, designed to cast doubt, and to make readers forget the basic fact that a "William L. Mitchell" confessed to murdering Mary Meyer for the CIA, to author Leo Damore. Attorney Jimmy Smith's notes of his phone call with Leo Damore prove that.
Leave a reply

Rational Voice 7 years ago (Edited)In reply to an earlier post Report abuse
Nothing in your reply addresses the reality that I've simply posted a complete curriculum vitae of a man named William L. Mitchell who has a background that matches in every way the information author Janney provided, except for a brief stint of employment at Georgetown U. in summer, 1965. Even the address in this William L Mitchell's career details, 1500 Arlington Blvd. is a match, as are matching dates of employment at the Pentagon as an army Lieut. The only explanation for your failure to verify the info I presented and to digest and accept it and what it implies about Janney's opinions is the influence on you of Janney's presentation, now clearly supported as lacking in proof but bolstered by speculation, just as your response is. You cannot refute the info about Mitchell, so you repeat some unrelated CIA story.

https://books.google.com/books?id=-Cv8DQAAQBAJ&pg=PT365&lpg
Mary's Mosaic: The CIA Conspiracy to Murder John F. Kennedy,
Peter Janney - 2013 - ‎History
... the review was, I later learned, written by a DiEugenio protégé whose name, ... University of Georgia law professor, Scully identified himself as “a moderator at ...

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2012/07/peter-janney/the-autodaf-of-lisa-pease-and-jamesdieugenio-tomas-de-torquemada-and-the-spanish-inquisition-return-in-a-new-era-of-suppression-of-freedom-of-thought-and-adherence-to-a-rigid-dogma-namely-thei/
The Autodaf of Lisa Pease and James DiEugenio Tomas de Torquemada and the Spanish Inquisition return in a new era of suppression of freedom of thought and adherence to a rigid dogma - namely their own prejudices!
By Peter Janney - July 6, 2012
...It doesn't seem to matter to Pease that "Mitchell" has never been able to be located since the trial, or that his known address during that time was documented as a "CIA safe house" by three separate former CIA employees...

Except that Mitchell's address was a ten story building of single bedroom apartments also including the residence of the Secretary of NASA.
Did the CIA maintain 400 "safe houses" at 1500 Arlington Blvd.?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edward_C._Welsh
Edward C. Welsh (1909-1969) was an official of the United States federal government, best known for serving as the Executive Secretary to the National Aeronautics and Space Council (NASC) during the John F. Kennedy presidential administration...

« Last Edit: April 25, 2020, 02:16:36 AM by Tom Scully »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #16 on: April 25, 2020, 01:15:58 AM »

Offline Mark A. Oblazney

« Reply #17 on: April 28, 2020, 09:50:13 AM »
Mike, your name is associated with what you write, same as Doug Horne or Tom Scully. In the following example, Doug Horne is FoS.
In the example in my last post Horne writes as if he is a paranoid moron or intentionally misleads and discourages facts and fact finding.
If I even suspected I was misleading readers, it would be difficult to look at myself in a mirror. Horne has had eight full years to edit or delete this nonsense. If friendship is the excuse, what kind of friend would publicly support misleading of readers?

You are so specific, Tom !!!   Bump+

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #18 on: April 28, 2020, 03:35:46 PM »

If You are into Stalkers, I understand your "Bump". Otherwise, please rethink your encouraging this repeated repulsive conduct.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #18 on: April 28, 2020, 03:35:46 PM »

Offline Jim Brunsman

« Reply #19 on: May 29, 2020, 08:34:55 PM »
  Your list was the worst of the "JFK experts," IMHO. But that list is incomplete. Arlen Specter and David Belin bullied and intimidated witnesses on the road to the most idiotic theory ever (SBT). The media's complicity in the case is an embarrassment to journalism. I'm still dumbfounded at the number of folks who buy the "Lee Hardly" story.

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #20 on: May 30, 2020, 03:07:17 AM »
Cheap shot (at the Warren Commission Report) as always, John.

By the way: What's your alternative to the Warren Commission's conclusion that Lee Harvey Oswald (alone) assassinated President John F. Kennedy?

If you disagree with the 888 page Warren Report's conclusions, you must believe in an alternative. What is it?

Ross,

I suspect Iacoletti intuits that the evil, evil, evil CIA, in cahoots with the FBI, the Secret Service, the Office of Naval Intelligence, and the Dallas Police Department, et al., committed the Murder Most Foul, but would rather not commit himself on it, preferring to harass LNers who can't provide the quality of out-of-context "evidence" that his highly analytical mind requires.

--  MWT  ;)
« Last Edit: May 30, 2020, 03:36:25 AM by Thomas Graves »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #20 on: May 30, 2020, 03:07:17 AM »

Offline Jim Brunsman

« Reply #21 on: May 30, 2020, 02:03:37 PM »
I must agree that Horne is one of the shining lights who has done great work. Extremely valuable corroboration of David Lifton's difficult to believe thesis. Our government was stolen from us by LBJ, which got us Vietnam.

Offline Jim Brunsman

« Reply #22 on: May 30, 2020, 02:16:37 PM »
Interested to see who Tommy thinks is a JFK expert. He is constantly ridiculing folks who see through the framing of LHO. Also seems in heavy denial about the sins the CIA committed as a rogue agency accountable to nobody...

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #22 on: May 30, 2020, 02:16:37 PM »

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #23 on: May 30, 2020, 04:47:48 PM »
Interested to see who Tommy thinks is a JFK expert. He is constantly ridiculing folks who see through the framing of LHO. Also seems in heavy denial about the sins the CIA committed as a rogue agency accountable to nobody...

James,

I totally agree with you that there was absolutely no reason for the evil, evil, evil CIA to do such nasty, nasty, nasty things while it was ... LOL! "trying to protect America and its (already-penetrated) allies" LOL! ... against the humanitarian organizations known as the KGB (today's SVR and FSB) and the GRU (ever heard of it?), which the former, thank God, was able to take effective control of CIA Counterintelligence in 1968 with the "clearing" of TRUE DEFECTOR Yuri Nosenko and his Soviet safety net in the equally evil FBI, and ... thank God ...the eventual hiring of him to teach counterintelligence techniques and theory to CIA's new recruits!

Etc Etc Etc

--  MWT  ;)
« Last Edit: May 30, 2020, 05:16:25 PM by Thomas Graves »