Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Vote: Is Calling Someone "Fredo" In a Forum Post An Ethic Slur?  (Read 18061 times)

Offline Colin Crow

Re: Vote: Is Calling Someone "Fredo" In a Forum Post An Ethic Slur?
« Reply #24 on: April 21, 2020, 02:05:52 AM »
Advertisement
Just wondering if "corn pone" is considered a racial slur?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #24 on: April 21, 2020, 02:05:52 AM »

Online Gerry Down

« Reply #25 on: April 21, 2020, 02:25:13 AM »
   I keep hearing about Nazi Flags with "Trump's name" printed on them. I have Not seen them.  SEEING is Believing. If you can, please show me or direct me to where I can see these Flags.

Of i'm sure they exist. Printed by democrats to smear Trump supporters.

Just like those guys wearing MAGA hats who beat up that guy, then it turned out the guy made the whole thing up. Such lovely people. So caring and kind.

Online Sean Kneringer

« Reply #26 on: April 21, 2020, 03:08:50 AM »
Walk up to an Asian and say "Hey Chang" or a black guy and call him a name. You'll get popped in the mouth.

I would if "Chang" was the name of a dumb older brother in a mob movie. Try as you might, you'll never make "Fredo" as bad as wop, dago or the n- word, so stop while you're way behind.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #26 on: April 21, 2020, 03:08:50 AM »

Offline Rick Plant

« Reply #27 on: April 21, 2020, 03:29:12 AM »
Of i'm sure they exist. Printed by democrats to smear Trump supporters.

Just like those guys wearing MAGA hats who beat up that guy, then it turned out the guy made the whole thing up. Such lovely people. So caring and kind.

:D :D :D

Pathetic. Always blaming Democrats as a scapegoat. No Democrat would be marching at KKK rallies for Trump. 

Offline Rick Plant

« Reply #28 on: April 21, 2020, 03:31:12 AM »
I keep hearing about Nazi Flags with "Trump's name" printed on them. I have Not seen them.  SEEING is Believing. If you can, please show me or direct me to where I can see these Flags.

Right wing media won't show it to you. Quit being lazy and look at any KKK Trump rally video. There's tons of clips on it.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #28 on: April 21, 2020, 03:31:12 AM »

Offline Jack Trojan

« Reply #29 on: April 21, 2020, 05:38:39 AM »
I would if "Chang" was the name of a dumb older brother in a mob movie. Try as you might, you'll never make "Fredo" as bad as wop, dago or the n- word, so stop while you're way behind.

No one said Fredo was as bad as other ethnic slurs, only that it was one. It is a derogatory term for a dumb Italian, which is an ethnic slur. Would you call a Black guy, Uncle Tom? Yeah, you probably would. Do you order your Chinese food in a mock Chinese accent? Hop Sing send flied lice, lickity split!

Only Italians care if you call them Fredo. I couldn't care less what you do. Fill your boots. I'm only stating the fact that some Italians consider Fredo to be an ethnic slur. Don't they have the final word?

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #30 on: April 21, 2020, 06:17:27 AM »
Right wing media won't show it to you. Quit being lazy and look at any KKK Trump rally video. There's tons of clips on it.

I gave You the opportunity to either show me or direct me to Nazi Flags with "Trump printed" on them and YOU STOOD DOWN. So much for another Fake News Story being Parroted. What new?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #30 on: April 21, 2020, 06:17:27 AM »

Offline Rick Plant

« Reply #31 on: April 21, 2020, 08:07:42 AM »
I gave You the opportunity to either show me or direct me to Nazi Flags with "Trump printed" on them and YOU STOOD DOWN. So much for another Fake News Story being Parroted. What new?

:D :D :D

I refute every claim you make in the other thread and you post your usual "fake news" garbage. It's easy to find so look for it.