Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Vote: Is Calling Someone "Fredo" In a Forum Post An Ethic Slur?  (Read 19760 times)

Offline Jack Trojan

Re: Vote: Is Calling Someone "Fredo" In a Forum Post An Ethic Slur?
« Reply #72 on: April 29, 2020, 11:29:58 PM »
Advertisement
   Stings being Rejected, doesn't it though.

I thought you didn't believe in polls, especially polls with an insignificant sample size? John and I are logisticians and we understand the statistical significance of sample size. The size of the sample is imperative for getting accurate, statistically significant results and running your study successfully. If your sample is too small, you tend to include a disproportionate number of individuals which are outliers and anomalies. Like you White Supremacist Deplorables.

Feeling Rejected by a couple dozen Deplorables? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #72 on: April 29, 2020, 11:29:58 PM »

Offline Royell Storing

« Reply #73 on: April 29, 2020, 11:45:42 PM »
I thought you didn't believe in polls, especially polls with an insignificant sample size? John and I are logisticians and we understand the statistical significance of sample size. The size of the sample is imperative for getting accurate, statistically significant results and running your study successfully. If your sample is too small, you tend to include a disproportionate number of individuals which are outliers and anomalies. Like you White Supremacist Deplorables.

Feeling Rejected by a couple dozen Deplorables? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Then I guess you are also throwing out those state polls that were recently done. 4.5+ Million people voted in the 2016 Mich. Pres Race and that recent poll = 800 people.
   After your being Rejected by this Forum at roughly a 3-1 margin, I recommend you lay low for a while. (No Charge for the consult this 1 time only).

Offline Dale Nason

« Reply #74 on: April 30, 2020, 12:06:44 AM »
I just don't get the "Fredo" thing. Don't know where it's racist at all. You can come out with a movie...." The Godfather". and all of the sequilles and never once any one says it's racist until someone doesn't like the result??????….Bullspombleprofglidnoctobuns.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #74 on: April 30, 2020, 12:06:44 AM »

Offline Royell Storing

« Reply #75 on: April 30, 2020, 12:12:04 AM »
I just don't get the "Fredo" thing. Don't know where it's racist at all. You can come out with a movie...." The Godfather". and all of the sequilles and never once any one says it's racist until someone doesn't like the result??????….Bullspombleprofglidnoctobuns.

Yeah. Nobody says squat about it until the Fake News Media brands it as "racist". Then the Parrots begin repeating it like its' a statement of fact. It is good to see the Parrots being Overwhelmingly Rejected by this Forum.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2020, 12:25:12 AM by Royell Storing »

Offline Jack Trojan

« Reply #76 on: April 30, 2020, 12:41:30 AM »
   Then I guess you are also throwing out those state polls that were recently done. 4.5+ Million people voted in the 2016 Mich. Pres Race and that recent poll = 800 people.
   After your being Rejected by this Forum at roughly a 3-1 margin, I recommend you lay low for a while. (No Charge for the consult this 1 time only).

:D I rest my case. You know squat about statistics and polling and it's way too late for you to take a course. You best keep ignoring all polls that have your boy treading water and stay within your Orange Bubble.

17 people that don't know what an ethnic slur is does not constitute "the Forum" unless the membership has abandoned ship. Besides, I didn't start this thread and it is no reflection on me. My position has always been that calling an "Italitan", "Fredo", has always been intended as an ethnic slur. That's exactly how Rush Limbaugh intended it. This is not an opinion, this is a FACT. You may not like it or agree with it, but you and the Deplorables can't deny that by pure definition, Fredo is an ethnic slur. 

This was actually an opinion poll whether "Fredo" is considered racist. That depends whether you consider an ethnic slur racist. And just because you didn't realize it was an ethnic slur doesn't mean you are a racist, but it does tilt you toward the bigotted end of the spectrum. But then, White Supremacists are hopeless when it comes to semantics. Free speech is free speech, beeeee-atch.

« Last Edit: April 30, 2020, 02:49:40 AM by Jack Trojan »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #76 on: April 30, 2020, 12:41:30 AM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #77 on: April 30, 2020, 12:41:45 AM »
   Stings being Rejected, doesn't it though.

No, this world is full of bigots like you.  They are usually Trump supporters.

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #78 on: April 30, 2020, 12:42:48 AM »

Royell doesn't understand representative samples either.  No surprise there.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #78 on: April 30, 2020, 12:42:48 AM »

Offline Royell Storing

« Reply #79 on: April 30, 2020, 01:04:04 AM »
No, this world is full of bigots like you.  They are usually Trump supporters.

You continue Validating your being a Hater and thereby Rejected by this Forum. You can't help yourself. "Trump Derangement Syndrome"