Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Vote: Is Calling Someone "Fredo" In a Forum Post An Ethic Slur?  (Read 18219 times)

Offline John Iacoletti

Re: Vote: Is Calling Someone "Fredo" In a Forum Post An Ethic Slur?
« Reply #120 on: May 05, 2020, 09:01:25 PM »
Advertisement
  Strange that NONE of you Haters are posting the latest Gallop Poll of Trump's Approval Rating.  HAHAHAHAHAHA

Says the guy who doesn't believe in polls.  HAHAHAHAHAHA

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #120 on: May 05, 2020, 09:01:25 PM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #121 on: May 06, 2020, 01:39:28 AM »

You Haters can call it whatever You want. FACT is, You were Overwhelmingly Rejected. Move on!

Offline Jack Trojan

« Reply #122 on: May 06, 2020, 05:05:07 AM »
It's amazing the amount of hatred that goes on here. Makes me want to just move on and not be a part of this group anymore. What the hell are you all thinking of? I don't care what side you are on....I just don't get into the hate and personal comments. Not what i'm into.

This was a poll that Royell started because, like you, he thinks ethnic slurs are aok. All the HATERS are a figment of his deranged imagination. You don't actually think there is such a thing as "Drumpf Derangement Syndrome" do you? Where the hate for Drumpf causes brain farts of rage against him? We all know you can't think straight when you are filled with HATE! At least that's what Drumpf tells his devoted Cult. But if Drumpf didn't want people to hate him, then why does he bullspombleprofglidnoctobuns about EVERYTHING, incite hate himself and label people with ethnic slurs? It's because he is the "Divider in Chief". We all know who the Hater is here, except for you I suppose. I never use the word myself. It's Royell's go to word when he feels cornered. But like Drumpf, he has a very limited vocabulary. As a matter of fact he has the SAME vocabulary. It must be a Cult thing.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #122 on: May 06, 2020, 05:05:07 AM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #123 on: May 06, 2020, 04:03:21 PM »
This was a poll that Royell started because, like you, he thinks ethnic slurs are aok. All the HATERS are a figment of his deranged imagination. You don't actually think there is such a thing as "Drumpf Derangement Syndrome" do you? Where the hate for Drumpf causes brain farts of rage against him? We all know you can't think straight when you are filled with HATE! At least that's what Drumpf tells his devoted Cult. But if Drumpf didn't want people to hate him, then why does he bullspombleprofglidnoctobuns about EVERYTHING, incite hate himself and label people with ethnic slurs? It's because he is the "Divider in Chief". We all know who the Hater is here, except for you I suppose. I never use the word myself. It's Royell's go to word when he feels cornered. But like Drumpf, he has a very limited vocabulary. As a matter of fact he has the SAME vocabulary. It must be a Cult thing.

Brilliant! Here we have yet another Hater that does NOT know the difference between a "Poll" and a "Survey".  Just let it go Homer!

Offline Jack Trojan

« Reply #124 on: May 06, 2020, 11:35:34 PM »
   Brilliant! Here we have yet another Hater that does NOT know the difference between a "Poll" and a "Survey".  Just let it go Homer!

Dr. Culty "Epidemiologist" McSnowflake, stop projecting YOUR Hate onto others. We don't hate you Royell, we feel sorry for you because you're a victim of the Dunning-Kruger Effect, like your dear leader Heir Drumpf. We resent your KGB Fox & Friends tactics of calling everyone that doesn't kiss the dear leader's arse "Fake News", "Haters" and victims of the "Drumpf Derangement Syndrome". You don't seem to realize that Drumpf has co-opted your brain to project his bullspombleprofglidnoctobuns, otherwise, you wouldn't comprehend the statistical significance of a poll anymore than Drumpf does. After all, he thinks the next vaccine will be disinfectant and a sunny day at the beach.

So what is the difference between a "Poll" and a "Survey" Professor?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #124 on: May 06, 2020, 11:35:34 PM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #125 on: May 06, 2020, 11:50:21 PM »
Dr. Culty "Epidemiologist" McSnowflake, stop projecting YOUR Hate onto others. We don't hate you Royell, we feel sorry for you because you're a victim of the Dunning-Kruger Effect, like your dear leader Heir Drumpf. We resent your KGB Fox & Friends tactics of calling everyone that doesn't kiss the dear leader's arse "Fake News", "Haters" and victims of the "Drumpf Derangement Syndrome". You don't seem to realize that Drumpf has co-opted your brain to project his bullspombleprofglidnoctobuns, otherwise, you wouldn't comprehend the statistical significance of a poll anymore than Drumpf does. After all, he thinks the next vaccine will be disinfectant and a sunny day at the beach.

So what is the difference between a "Poll" and a "Survey" Professor?

Crack open a dictionary and THEN get back to me. You do merit credit for knowing where to go and not hesitating to humble yourself in your search for Knowledge. This is a very good start!

Offline Jack Trojan

« Reply #126 on: May 06, 2020, 11:51:25 PM »
     Crack open a dictionary and THEN get back to me. You do merit credit for knowing where to go and not hesitating to humble yourself in your search for Knowledge. This is a very good start!

Are you retarded?

Ps. I know the difference, do you? Didn't think so.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2020, 11:56:28 PM by Jack Trojan »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #126 on: May 06, 2020, 11:51:25 PM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #127 on: May 06, 2020, 11:59:56 PM »
Are you retarded?

Ps. I know the difference, do you? Didn't think so.

If you actually Knew the difference when you initially posted, you would Not have called it a "POLL".  No Charge for my educational services in your regard.