Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Vote: Is Calling Someone "Fredo" In a Forum Post An Ethic Slur?  (Read 18121 times)

Offline Rick Plant

Re: Vote: Is Calling Someone "Fredo" In a Forum Post An Ethic Slur?
« Reply #104 on: May 01, 2020, 10:13:09 PM »
Advertisement
How about we Stick to-the-facts. The Forum just rejected HATE by almost a 3-1 Landslide margin. You guys gotta Live with that. Hopefully, You LEARN from that!

Another bad attempt at gaslighting. You stick to the facts. The facts are that 17 people felt it is ok to use ethnic slurs. That isn't rejecting anything.

Calling a man "Fredo" instead of calling by his real name is an ethnic slur. There's no reason to be calling a man of Italian ethnicity a "Fredo" since it's only designed to demean him for his ethnicity which is for hate.

If you walked up to a group of white supremacists and asked them if using the N word is ok they would all agree that it is. So, that poll means nothing.   

My, My, My. Look at ALL of the Haters, ALL lined up, ALL making Excuse after Excuse due to the Forum Rejecting the HATE they spew 24/7. Kick the dog, Get a safe space, Take an extended vacation, Whatever! WE are Tired of hearing your Hate, Hate, Hate.

Who is "WE"?

When members show the lies, corruption, and crimes of Donald Trump you call people "haters". 

When members reject an ethnic slur of calling an Italian "Fredo" you call them "haters" when you're the one spewing the hate.

Terrible attempt at gaslighting like your failed president uses each day.   
« Last Edit: May 01, 2020, 11:59:26 PM by Rick Plant »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #104 on: May 01, 2020, 10:13:09 PM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #105 on: May 01, 2020, 11:28:42 PM »
  My, My, My. Look at ALL of the Haters, ALL lined up, ALL making Excuse after Excuse due to the Forum Rejecting the HATE they spew 24/7. Kick the dog, Get a safe space, Take an extended vacation, Whatever! WE are Tired of hearing your Hate, Hate, Hate.

WE are Tired of hearing your Hate, Hate, Hate.

Who is "We"?

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #106 on: May 02, 2020, 12:33:41 AM »

What do you mean "we", Kimosabe?

Now "loving Royell" is advocating violence towards animals.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #106 on: May 02, 2020, 12:33:41 AM »

Offline Rick Plant

« Reply #107 on: May 02, 2020, 12:44:04 AM »
Kick the dog

Now "loving Royell" is advocating violence towards animals.

Royell is preaching hate towards animals telling people to "kick them". That is a crime.

Royell uses projection and gaslights like all the Donald Trump sycophants. They accuse others of everything that they do trying to change the narrative. 

Gaslighting and projection is all they have.           

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #108 on: May 02, 2020, 02:34:39 AM »

There they are everybody. ALL lined up and crying like babies because they have been Overwhelming Rejected by this Forum. Man Up Haters. You got waxed!

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #108 on: May 02, 2020, 02:34:39 AM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #109 on: May 02, 2020, 02:48:11 AM »
   There they are everybody. ALL lined up and crying like babies because they have been Overwhelming Rejected by this Forum. Man Up Haters. You got waxed!

So there is no "we"... Got it!

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #110 on: May 02, 2020, 03:46:18 AM »

Bigot.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #110 on: May 02, 2020, 03:46:18 AM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #111 on: May 02, 2020, 06:24:31 AM »

After getting their hat handed to them and shown the door by almost a 3-1 margin by this Forum, the Haters do the Only thing they Know. HATE!