Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: No coffee for Randle, no job for Oswald -- at the TSBD  (Read 15762 times)

Offline Colin Crow

Re: No coffee for Randle, no job for Oswald -- at the TSBD
« Reply #16 on: April 15, 2020, 07:50:19 AM »
Advertisement
Interesting game Ross. What if Buell's car battery finally failed and he couldn’t get it started?

By the way did anyone explain how Oswald knew that Buell's rear door was unlocked (or lock broken) for him to be able to place the package on the back seat before Buell appeared? Just wondering.

Anyone wonder why Linnie May never mentioned the "curtain rod" story to Adamcek? After all she supposedly quizzed Buell about it the afternoon before. Maybe it hadn’t been dreamt up at that point.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #16 on: April 15, 2020, 07:50:19 AM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #17 on: April 15, 2020, 04:15:40 PM »
The circumstances of Lee Harvey Oswald getting a job at a building on the route of President Kennedy's motorcade (5 weeks later) was just happenstance.

Probably true.

The idea that plotters in a conspiracy had him "placed" there is impossible.

Indeed... nobody knew at that time that Kennedy would come to Dallas and pass by the TSBD

I think I'm going to have to walk back these two statements I made earlier. I have just watch a video from the Sixth Floor Museum featuring Parkland Hospital nurse Phyllis Hall in which (around 7.12 minutes) she says that the media found in September that Kennedy might come to Dallas.

I wasn't aware of that. If true, it was already known that Kennedy would visit Dallas prior to Oswald getting the job at the TSBD. For what it's worth!

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #18 on: April 15, 2020, 05:47:46 PM »
Interesting game Ross. What if Buell's car battery finally failed and he couldn’t get it started?

By the way did anyone explain how Oswald knew that Buell's rear door was unlocked (or lock broken) for him to be able to place the package on the back seat before Buell appeared? Just wondering.

Anyone wonder why Linnie May never mentioned the "curtain rod" story to Adamcek? After all she supposedly quizzed Buell about it the afternoon before. Maybe it hadn’t been dreamt up at that point.

'Just wondering'

Wonder no longer: Oswald rode with Buell a number of times previously. Even so, that doesn't necessarily mean he would know the lock was broken. Well, big deal: If the car was locked, do something else.

Dude, improvise.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2020, 06:09:59 PM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #18 on: April 15, 2020, 05:47:46 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #19 on: April 15, 2020, 07:24:33 PM »
Which point is a bogus non-sequitur?

This:  "If Oswald does not get a job at the TSBD, President Kennedy leaves Dallas alive."

The conspiracy books (written by authors) exist and there are numerous "prominent pundits": Michael T. Griffiths is one.

Well, if Michael T. Griffith [not Griffiths] starts posting here, you can argue with him about it.

What is your evidence that "most of the conspiracy books posit Lee Harvey Oswald as being placed in the TSBD as an employee by conspirators"?

I never said JFK "had to be killed" at 12:30 PM CST on November 22, 1963 or not at all.

See above.  You think the only way that JFK could have been killed in Dallas is by LHO from the TSBD.

There is zero evidence for an assassination plot after 22 November 1963 if JFK had not been killed by Lee Harvey Oswald. If you know of one or more--please provide details.

There is evidence, none of it very good.  For example, James Files, E. Howard Hunt, Loran Hall, William Seymour, Gerry Patrick Hemming, Ralph Yates, etc, etc, etc.

Just like there is not very good evidence against Oswald.  You keep special-pleading your own claims as winning by default.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2020, 07:27:44 PM by John Iacoletti »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #20 on: April 15, 2020, 07:26:22 PM »
'Just wondering'

Wonder no longer: Oswald rode with Buell a number of times previously. Even so, that doesn't necessarily mean he would know the lock was broken. Well, big deal: If the car was locked, do something else.

Dude, improvise.

Tell that to Ross.  He thinks that anything that's not specifically planned in advance cannot happen at all.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #20 on: April 15, 2020, 07:26:22 PM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #21 on: April 15, 2020, 08:08:16 PM »
This is one of the main problems in your "logic". You relate everything back to the events that actually happened, ...
And the main problem in your "logic" relates back to events that didn't happen.

I think you guys got that backwards. = things that didn't happen. What didn't happen was [for all we know] some other guy had been made the patsy...with some other weapon linked to to a series of evidence and perhaps was gunned down at the airport trying to escape...just for example. Frazier stated that he got the job through an [employment office] Oswald had a work search going from the Texas Employment Commission who has basically the same listings and there was an opening at the TSBD [?] Why was he not given the tip to go in and apply from them? Frazier had only been hired in September filling orders just like Oswald. Also as I understand ...Oswald had a chance to get a higher paying job at other various locations...but he was steered into this one by Ruth Paine. 
Mr. BALL - Where do you work?
Mr. FRAZIER - Work at Texas School Books.
Mr. BALL - How long have you worked there?
Mr. FRAZIER - I have been working there since September.
Mr. BALL - September of 1963?
Mr. FRAZIER - Correct.
Mr. BALL - What kind of work do you do there?
Mr. FRAZIER - I fill orders.
Mr. BALL - How did you happen to get that job?
Mr. FRAZIER - Well, I went to see, first I come up there and started looking for a job and couldn't find one myself so I went to one of these employment agencies and through that a lady called up one morning, I was fixing to go out and look for one, I was looking for myself in the meantime when they were, too, and so she called up and gave me a tip to it if I was interested in a job like that I could go over there and see about that and for the time being I wasn't working and needed some money and so I did and I went over there and saw Mr. Truly, and he gave me an interview, and then he hired me the same day I went over there.
Mr. BALL - You say you came up, you mean you came up from Huntsville? 
The state prison is in Huntsville ..I would have scratched my head too.
I don't think anyone knows for sure when the plans for the motorcade was decided.

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #22 on: April 15, 2020, 08:14:32 PM »
This is one of the main problems in your "logic". You relate everything back to the events that actually happened, ...

And the main problem in your "logic" relates back to events that didn't happen. Not directly: You're much too cunning for that. You imply that something else happened by denying 100% of the historical record; but refuse to explain the alternative event. Even a contrarian like you should agree: If you deny a part of the historical record happening, there must exist an alternative event that did happen.

So, Mrs Randle is to blame for the assassination. Got it.

I think "to blame" is too strong an expression. Mrs Randle inadvertently and innocently enabled the possibility of Lee Oswald assassinating President Kennedy.

Oswald's enablers were Alec Hidell (weapons), Oswald Harvey Lee (safe-house), and Dirty Harvey (Smith, Wesson... and Lee)

« Last Edit: April 15, 2020, 08:23:29 PM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #22 on: April 15, 2020, 08:14:32 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #23 on: April 15, 2020, 08:40:27 PM »
Oswald's enablers were Alec Hidell (weapons), Oswald Harvey Lee (safe-house), and Dirty Harvey (Smith, Wesson... and Lee)

Never gets old.

Maybe if you spent more time studying the case and less time trying to make up "clever" one-liners, you'd know basic things like it not being "Alec".