Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Best version of the Zapruder film I've ever seen !  (Read 9358 times)

Online Andrew Mason

• SPMLaw
Re: Best version of the Zapruder film I've ever seen !
« Reply #8 on: June 21, 2018, 08:10:06 AM »
Advertisement
Thanks Steve.

Here are some additional, very interesting copies:

We also know that many of the  closest DP witnesses who could  actually still see JFK when they heard the 1st shot they  could hear,  testified and have stated that upon that 1st shot they  could hear,  JFK was  ALREADY  into the act of his  last wave;  a wave that  STARTED  at  Z-171  (when the large tree  BLOCKED  ANYONE  in the, so-called, "lone nut snipers lair"  out of targeting JFK from Z-166 until Z-210).

This was stated by the WC in its report but it is demonstrably not correct. The Secret Service film taken in early December 1963 shows the oak tree as it was at the time of the assassination. The May 1964 re-enactment of the FBI does not.

You can see from page 5 of these Secret Service film frames that JFK was completely clear of the tree when he was between the first lamp post and the Thornton Freeway sign. I show that this corresponds to about frame z195. He was clear some frames before then as well. His position could also be easily tracked as he passed by the oak tree since only the thin outer branches impeded the view of JFK from the SN.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2018, 09:03:27 PM by Andrew Mason »

JFK Assassination Forum

Re: Best version of the Zapruder film I've ever seen !
« Reply #8 on: June 21, 2018, 08:10:06 AM »