Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Did De Mohrenschildt give the Oswalds the money to buy the rifle?  (Read 2387 times)

Online John Iacoletti

Re: Did De Mohrenschildt give the Oswalds the money to buy the rifle?
« Reply #8 on: April 11, 2020, 11:59:54 PM »
Advertisement
Steve....I too have strong doubt that De M. gave Marina $25.00 ( although I think he did give her "cigarette money" from time to time) But I sure wouldn't take De M's word .    Many of De M's friends in Dallas were of the opinion that George was a notorious"story teller"

So is my friend Walt.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #8 on: April 11, 2020, 11:59:54 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #9 on: April 12, 2020, 12:10:50 AM »
So is my friend Walt.

Ok Johnny,   Here's another for your beddy bye ...Once upon a time there lived in a city called Austin, there lived a man who could NOT see very well because of the place he kept his head tucked.....
« Last Edit: April 12, 2020, 12:29:33 AM by Walt Cakebread »

Online John Iacoletti

« Reply #10 on: April 12, 2020, 02:32:27 AM »
Ok Johnny,   Here's another for your beddy bye ...Once upon a time there lived in a city called Austin, there lived a man who could NOT see very well because of the place he kept his head tucked.....

That's always your excuse for why people should believe made up stories.  It's not a very convincing reason.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #10 on: April 12, 2020, 02:32:27 AM »

Online Gerry Down

« Reply #11 on: April 13, 2020, 05:59:35 AM »
Many of De M's friends in Dallas were of the opinion that George was a notorious"story teller"

But i don't think admitting to funding the assassination rifle is something De Mohrenschildt would want to admit too much to. Oswald came in to alot of money around the time he bought the rifle which has never been adequately explained.