Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: With Malice - Is this book worth the read?  (Read 3467 times)

Offline Tim Nickerson

Re: With Malice - Is this book worth the read?
« Reply #8 on: April 11, 2020, 10:53:07 AM »
Advertisement

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #8 on: April 11, 2020, 10:53:07 AM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #10 on: April 11, 2020, 12:04:21 PM »
Alot of threads on here recently about the JD Tippit angle to the Kennedy assassination. Makes me want to look further into this area.

Is Dale Myers book "With Malice" any good? I'm not very familiar with Myers. I know he is a LNer. 864 pages is quiet long. And the book is very expensive for some reason.

Is Dale Myers book "With Malice" any good?

Just like most books on the subject, it is written with a clear and obvious (in this instance LN) agenda in much the same way that Myers' video "recreation" of Kennedy's murder was misleading and skewed towards the LN scenario.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2020, 01:11:55 AM by Martin Weidmann »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #10 on: April 11, 2020, 12:04:21 PM »

Offline Gerry Down

« Reply #11 on: April 11, 2020, 12:36:46 PM »
I wonder why there are two different versions of this book, one in 1998 and another in 2013, this time with an additional 150 pages.

Doesn't that kind of admit he didn't properly research the book first time around. Did 150 pages of new material really develop about the JD Tippit case in the 15 years between both releases of the book?

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #12 on: April 11, 2020, 11:45:52 PM »
What? I agreed with you guys that Oswald was a patsy and terrible shot; to the point of suggesting that he was an even worse shot than you lot claimed.

And I even agreed that Oswald was involved in a conspiracy. And I named his conspirators.

Yeah, you suffer from the delusion that you are “clever” when you do that stuff.

Oh, by the way.. does McBride get around to naming his shooters in his $134Cdn paperback book?
Or are they to be forever relegated to the CT NoNameShooter list?

Under the logical fallacy that your guess wins by default unless somebody comes up with a guess that you like better. I didn’t pay anywhere near that many Canadian dollars for my copy.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2020, 11:47:20 PM by John Iacoletti »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #12 on: April 11, 2020, 11:45:52 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #13 on: April 11, 2020, 11:51:37 PM »
“Dale Myers and his so-called evidence”

https://kennedysandking.com/john-f-kennedy-reviews/myers-dale-with-malice-lee-harvey-oswald-and-the-murder-of-officer-j-d-tippit

But I would never tell somebody not to read an opposing view. That’s no way to conduct a responsible search for the truth.

Offline Gerry Down

« Reply #14 on: April 19, 2020, 05:12:15 PM »
“Dale Myers and his so-called evidence”

https://kennedysandking.com/john-f-kennedy-reviews/myers-dale-with-malice-lee-harvey-oswald-and-the-murder-of-officer-j-d-tippit

But I would never tell somebody not to read an opposing view. That’s no way to conduct a responsible search for the truth.

I've listened to the opposing view of Joseph McBrides book "Into The Nightmare". He thinks Tippit was badgmman on the grassy knoll. Hmmm.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #14 on: April 19, 2020, 05:12:15 PM »