Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Why was Oswald walking west on 10th street?  (Read 8492 times)

Offline Bill Brown

Re: Why was Oswald walking west on 10th street?
« Reply #32 on: April 13, 2020, 05:20:17 PM »
Advertisement
As for Oswald walking east or west on Tenth, Jimmy Burt saw the eventual killer walking west on Tenth for almost a full block until encountered by the approaching patrol car.

William Scoggins was sitting in his cab eating his lunch.  The cab was parked on Patton, facing north, right near the intersection with Tenth.  If the killer was walking east for some distance, Scoggins should have seen him.  Scoggins insisted the no one passed in front of his cab.

Scoggins is not proof that the man was not walking west to east, but it sure seems to me that Scoggins would have seen him.  Same with Markham.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2020, 05:21:30 PM by Bill Brown »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #32 on: April 13, 2020, 05:20:17 PM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #33 on: April 13, 2020, 05:23:16 PM »
No synchronized stopwatches/clocks anywhere in sight that day, pops

Which is why we can safely assume that J.C. Bowles, who was in charge of the DPD dispatchers,  was correct when he told the HSCA that the times given verbally by the dispatchers (and thus copied in the transcripts) aren't reliable to determine the real time.

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #34 on: April 13, 2020, 05:27:43 PM »
Which only tells us what is in your head.... I saw the picture too and couldn't care less about it.

The visual is more revealing of what's in the head of the guy who took the knee at Oswald's grave. And btw, who asked you what you couldn't care less about?

But if you want to make yourself usefull for once, instead of writing pointless posts, perhaps you can post here the “preponderance of evidence” that Myers refers to?
The visual of the guy taking a knee at Oswald's grave makes any man's post useful. And I personally have never used the term 'preponderance of evidence'. That's on those who do. And no 'preponderance' needed.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2020, 06:29:28 PM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #34 on: April 13, 2020, 05:27:43 PM »

Offline Gerry Down

« Reply #35 on: April 13, 2020, 05:40:56 PM »
As for Oswald walking east or west on Tenth, Jimmy Burt saw the eventual killer walking west on Tenth for almost a full block until encountered by the approaching patrol car.

William Scoggins was sitting in his cab eating his lunch.  The cab was parked on Patton, facing north, right near the intersection with Tenth.  If the killer was walking east for some distance, Scoggins should have seen him.  Scoggins insisted the no one passed in front of his cab.

Scoggins is not proof that the man was not walking west to east, but it sure seems to me that Scoggins would have seen him.  Same with Markham.

I agree. But if Oswald had lived, Markham would be able to back him up because she told the Commission that Oswald was walking east right in front of Scoggins cab:

From the book "With Malice"

Now admittedly it looks like she is changing her story. I dont know if she is or not, or if that is just the way it seems. It just looks that way. But if she is right, Oswald could have been walking east for some distance and the killer was walking west for some distance. Oswald could have claimed this was proof he was not the killer and that he fled from the killer and thats why people saw him running down Patton.

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #36 on: April 13, 2020, 06:21:53 PM »
Which is why we can safely assume that J.C. Bowles, who was in charge of the DPD dispatchers,  was correct when he told the HSCA that the times given verbally by the dispatchers (and thus copied in the transcripts) aren't reliable to determine the real time.

Oswald was self-timed

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #36 on: April 13, 2020, 06:21:53 PM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #37 on: April 13, 2020, 06:29:21 PM »

Which only tells us what is in your head.... I saw the picture too and couldn't care less about it.

The visual is more revealing of what's in the head of the guy who took the knee at Oswald's grave. And btw, who asked you what you couldn't care less about?

Who asked you what you care about? Nobody, yet you can't shut up about it.

But if you want to make yourself usefull for once, instead of writing pointless posts, perhaps you can post here the “preponderance of evidence” that Myers refers to?

The visual of the guy taking a knee at Oswald's grave makes any man's post useful. And I personally have never used the term 'preponderance of evidence'. That's on those who do.

And once again you fail to make yourself useful.

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #38 on: April 13, 2020, 06:35:19 PM »

Who asked you what you care about? Nobody, yet you can't shut up about it.
> And yet here you are

> See above
« Last Edit: April 13, 2020, 06:42:36 PM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #38 on: April 13, 2020, 06:35:19 PM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #39 on: April 13, 2020, 06:41:45 PM »
And yet here you are

See above

Better check the quality of the water where you live..... the symptoms aren't good.