Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: From a CT point of view, the reason for my three "CT nightmare questions" ...  (Read 3105 times)

Offline Jorn Frending

Advertisement
When making the three "CT nightmare questions" I was not trying to be smart ...

With question number one I wanted to show the convenience of, at least for the moment,  looking away from a TOTALLY innocent Oswald by opening up for another possibility that Oswald had indeed a role to play in that building without making him an assassin.

The purpose of question number two was to illustrate that the only reason to finish him off taking such risks would be the necessity of immediate action, why he knew to much or could for some reason soon "blow his cover".

With question number three I wanted to show that CT's may have a different approach to this case and that we instead of just showing that Oswald could not have come down the stairs without being seen we could also try to lay out a pattern which may be easier to see for everybody.

To be continued ...

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Jorn Frending

Well, to get started let's begin with this one:

JFK is assassinated on Friday. By monday JFK, Tippit and Oswald hsd been buried and the crime scene Limo had been sent for repairs so that no further investigation could be carried out.

But the most intriguing thing is the Katzenbach memo ALSO being published on this very monday, stating that Oswald is regarded to be the only suspect and specifically saying that no further investigation should take place.

WOW, the most important crime of the century had just taken place and no further action should be taken ...

Does this make sense to anybody?

To be continued ...
« Last Edit: April 06, 2020, 05:00:43 PM by Jorn Frending »

Offline Steve M. Galbraith

Where in that memo did Katzenbach say no further investigation should take place? In fact, the FBI conducted their own investigation; they didn't rely on the DPD. And that's what he said should happen first BEFORE any other investigation was conducted.

He wrote this: "I think, however, that a statement that all the facts will be made public property in as orderly and responsible way should be made now."

It seems clear to me at least that he was worried about reckless speculation and rumors that could cause problems. Such as leading to some sort of conflict with Cuba or Moscow.

Katzenbach was an assistant AG in the Justice Department. I don't think he could tell Hoover or LBJ or the Congress what to do following the assassination. Well, he could try but nobody's listening to him. People like to cite this memo but don't provide evidence that it was followed. J. Edgard Hoover was simply not going to take orders from one of RFK's assistants, that's for sure.

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Gary Craig

HSCA Report, Volume XI
Current Section: Creation of the Warren Commission

https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=83#relPageId=9

"...On November 23,1963, J. Edgar Hoover forwarded the results of the FBI's preliminary investigation to him.(LBJ) This report detailed the evidence that indicated LHO's guilt. On November 24, 1963, Hoover telephoned President Johnson aide Walter Jenkins and stated:

"The thing I am concerned about, and so is Mr. Katzenbach, is having something issued so we can convince the public that Oswald is the real assassin..."

Offline Jorn Frending

Where in that memo did Katzenbach say no further investigation should take place? In fact, the FBI conducted their own investigation; they didn't rely on the DPD. And that's what he said should happen first BEFORE any other investigation was conducted.

He wrote this: "I think, however, that a statement that all the facts will be made public property in as orderly and responsible way should be made now."

It seems clear to me at least that he was worried about reckless speculation and rumors that could cause problems. Such as leading to some sort of conflict with Cuba or Moscow.

Katzenbach was an assistant AG in the Justice Department. I don't think he could tell Hoover or LBJ or the Congress what to do following the assassination. Well, he could try but nobody's listening to him. People like to cite this memo but don't provide evidence that it was followed. J. Edgard Hoover was simply not going to take orders from one of RFK's assistants, that's for sure.

Hello Steve

In this case you are helping me to introducing my next post. You are suggesting that Katzenbach could be worried about any tension between the US and the Cuban and Sovjet administrations.

Perhaps the real motive for the Katzenbach memo could be that if further investigations were carried out and that Is was revealed that Oswald was in fact an intelligence asset then such tension may occur and could endanger ongoing operations.

This could explain a full support for a cover up after the fact.

And yes, everything points to Oswald being an intelligence asset (regardless he shot Kennedy or not)

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Jorn Frending

HSCA Report, Volume XI
Current Section: Creation of the Warren Commission

https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=83#relPageId=9

"...On November 23,1963, J. Edgar Hoover forwarded the results of the FBI's preliminary investigation to him.(LBJ) This report detailed the evidence that indicated LHO's guilt. On November 24, 1963, Hoover telephoned President Johnson aide Walter Jenkins and stated:

"The thing I am concerned about, and so is Mr. Katzenbach, is having something issued so we can convince the public that Oswald is the real assassin..."

Thank you Gary for your well documented response, I admit to relying too much on my memory ...

Offline Jorn Frending

Well, to get started let's begin with this one:

JFK is assassinated on Friday. By monday JFK, Tippit and Oswald hsd been buried and the crime scene Limo had been sent for repairs so that no further investigation could be carried out.

But the most intriguing thing is the Katzenbach memo ALSO being published on this very monday, stating that Oswald is regarded to be the only suspect and specifically saying that no further investigation should take place.

WOW, the most important crime of the century had just taken place and no further action should be taken ...

Does this make sense to anybody?

To be continued ...

I suggest that CTs for at least a moment consider the possibility of Oswald being an INTELLIGENCE ASSET.

You should consider this because as explained in my nightmare number one question, setting up Oswald as a totally innocent citizen was virtually impossible since he could have been anywhere when the shooting took place and preparing the snipers nest and planting the rifle required a lot of planning. Not controlling Oswalds whereabouts was thus too risky.

So, either this, or Oswald did in fact do it.

Oswald being an intelligence asset explains why the government wanted to stop any further investigation regarding Oswald from the very beginning with the help of the Katzenbach Memo. Had it been known ongoing operations in Nicaragua, Cuba and the USSR could be in danger.

Oswald was a small 9 to 5 spy in counter intelligence and I'll explain my reasons to believing this.

To be continued ...
« Last Edit: April 08, 2020, 03:19:24 PM by Jorn Frending »

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Walt Cakebread

I suggest that CTs for at least a moment consider the possibility of Oswald being an INTELLIGENCE ASSET.

You should consider this because as explained in my nightmare number one question, setting up Oswald as a totally innocent citizen was virtually impossible since he could have been anywhere when the shooting took place and preparing the snipers nest and planting the rifle required a lot of planning. Not controlling Oswalds whereabouts was thus too risky.

So, either this, or Oswald did in fact do it.

Oswald being an intelligence asset explains why the government wanted to stop any further investigation regarding Oswald from the very beginning with the help of the Katzenbach Memo. Had it been known ongoing operations in Nicaragua, Cuba and the USSR could be in danger.

Oswald was a small 9 to 5 spy in counter intelligence and I'll explain my reasons to believing this.

To be continued ...

To be continued ...

It will be interesting..... I agree that Lee at least THOUGHT he was an undercover agent...... because one of his handlers was in fact an FBI agent.   
« Last Edit: April 08, 2020, 04:01:28 PM by Walt Cakebread »