Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Dallas Police Station Press Conference  (Read 3002 times)

Offline Walt Cakebread

Re: Dallas Police Station Press Conference
« Reply #8 on: April 05, 2020, 07:20:57 PM »
Advertisement
You're talking about Hosty, right? The same guy who destroyed Oswald's note.....

And as far as tracking Oswald is concerned, did they know he was in Mexico in the weeks prior to the assassination? No, they didn't.
Did they know Oswald had bought a revolver and a rifle? No, they didn't

What they did know was that Oswald was in jail in New Orleans, because they send an agent to see him there, at his request. That's some "tracking".

The information the DPD had early on, simply couldn't have come from one FBI agent.

They didn't even need a "telephone to communicate long distance" LOL.  The agent was there.

Really, genius... so their entire investigation after the fact was a waste of time?.... I mean, when "the agent was there" LOL

did they know he was in Mexico in the weeks prior to the assassination? No, they didn't.

Yes they did,    They had sent him there, so they would have a connection between Oswald and Castro after the coup d e'tat.  Afterward they tried to cover up that they had sent Lee to Mexicao City, and pretended that they didn't know.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #8 on: April 05, 2020, 07:20:57 PM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #9 on: April 05, 2020, 07:50:25 PM »
did they know he was in Mexico in the weeks prior to the assassination? No, they didn't.

Yes they did,    They had sent him there, so they would have a connection between Oswald and Castro after the coup d e'tat.  Afterward they tried to cover up that they had sent Lee to Mexicao City, and pretended that they didn't know.

What is the evidence for this, Walt?

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #10 on: April 05, 2020, 08:08:12 PM »

What is the evidence for this, Walt?

I'm sorry Martin, there is not a quick and easy answer.     Except, I'd suggest that you check to see how soon after Lee's arrest the subject of .Mexico City popped up?
« Last Edit: April 05, 2020, 08:26:28 PM by Walt Cakebread »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #10 on: April 05, 2020, 08:08:12 PM »

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #11 on: April 06, 2020, 02:22:18 AM »
You're talking about Hosty, right? The same guy who destroyed Oswald's note.....

And as far as tracking Oswald is concerned, did they know he was in Mexico in the weeks prior to the assassination? No, they didn't.

What they did know was that Oswald was in jail in New Orleans, because they send an agent to see him there, at his request. That's some "tracking".

The information the DPD had early on, simply couldn't have come from one FBI agent.

They didn't even need a "telephone to communicate long distance" LOL.  The agent was there.

Really, genius... so their entire investigation after the fact was a waste of time?.... I mean, when "the agent was there" LOL

I can't follow what you are babbling about here.  The original question was about the Fair Play for Cuba comment at the press conference.  You questioned how they knew so much about Oswald so quickly.  Implying the grand conspiracy that you are too cowardly to admit.  And the answer is that the FBI had been tracking him for years.  In fact, they had just visited his wife.  They knew a lot about him.  When Hosty heard his name, he knew much of his backstory including the Fair Play for Cuba connection and his arrest.  The FBI had files on him.  No great mystery.  Hosty also ASKED Oswald about Mexico City.  So I'm not sure what you are babbling about there.  Try to have at least some basic knowledge of the facts.  Ask Roger for help.  Even Caprio wasn't this stupid.

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #12 on: April 06, 2020, 02:30:29 AM »
I can't follow what you are babbling about here.  The original question was about the Fair Play for Cuba comment at the press conference.  You questioned how they knew so much about Oswald so quickly.  Implying the grand conspiracy that you are too cowardly to admit.  And the answer is that the FBI had been tracking him for years.  In fact, they had just visited his wife.  They knew a lot about him.  When Hosty heard his name, he knew much of his backstory including the Fair Play for Cuba connection and his arrest.  The FBI had files on him.  No great mystery.  Hosty also ASKED Oswald about Mexico City.  So I'm not sure what you are babbling about there.  Try to have at least some basic knowledge of the facts.  Ask Roger for help.  Even Caprio wasn't this stupid.

I can't follow what you are babbling about here.

Nothing new here... happens all the time. To follow what I am saying you need a working brain.

The original question was about the Fair Play for Cuba comment at the press conference. 

To which I did not reply, but just posted a general comment.

You questioned how they knew so much about Oswald so quickly.  Implying the grand conspiracy that you are too cowardly to admit.

The comment didn't imply anything. That's just your usual strawman crap combined with paranoia.

When Hosty heard his name, he knew much of his backstory including the Fair Play for Cuba connection and his arrest.

I am very much aware that I will never get to see any evidence for what Hosty knew on day one, but I'll ask for it anyway, if only to show you up as the babbling fool that you are.

« Last Edit: April 06, 2020, 02:37:09 AM by Martin Weidmann »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #12 on: April 06, 2020, 02:30:29 AM »

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #13 on: April 06, 2020, 02:37:22 AM »
I can't follow what you are babbling about here.

Nothing new here... happens all the time. To follow what I am saying you need a working brain.

Poor Roger.  Made a claim.  Now can't support it.  The FBI knew about Oswald's Fair Play for Cuba connection/arrest and his visit to Mexico City.  There is no mystery how the DPD might have learned this on 11.22 since Hosty was there in person to tell them.  And the record confirms he asked Oswald about Mexico City.  So there is no uncertainty here about how those facts were known to the DPD.

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #14 on: April 06, 2020, 03:11:13 AM »
Poor Roger.  Made a claim.  Now can't support it.  The FBI knew about Oswald's Fair Play for Cuba connection/arrest and his visit to Mexico City.  There is no mystery how the DPD might have learned this on 11.22 since Hosty was there in person to tell them.  And the record confirms he asked Oswald about Mexico City.  So there is no uncertainty here about how those facts were known to the DPD.

Is you delusion playing up again?

The FBI knew about Oswald's Fair Play for Cuba connection/arrest and his visit to Mexico City.  There is no mystery how the DPD might have learned this on 11.22 since Hosty was there in person to tell them.

Again no surprise... No evidence from Smith, just a pathetic "Hosty was there in person to tell them".....

Well genius, somebody did indeed tell them, since they knew a hell of a lot about a so-called loser within hours. But I don't believe Hosty told them anything on day 1 and you - as expected - can't show a shred of evidence that he did. In other words, you're just guessing.... Again, nothing unusual there! Just another bad faith argument from Richard "Strawman" Smith.

Besides, not only did I not say anything about Fair play for Cuba or the Mexican trip, in my initial post, but they knew far more than that. And nobody needs to prove that since it is part of the record.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2020, 11:09:15 PM by Martin Weidmann »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #14 on: April 06, 2020, 03:11:13 AM »

Online John Iacoletti

« Reply #15 on: April 06, 2020, 10:37:41 PM »
The “Richard” shuffle:

- invent a strawman
- attribute it to somebody else by claiming he’s too cowardly to admit it
- try to rebut it with “woulda, coulda, shoulda”
- declare victory