Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: The number three CT nightmare question ...  (Read 7812 times)

Offline Jackson Grey

Re: The number three CT nightmare question ...
« Reply #8 on: May 25, 2020, 01:05:24 PM »
Advertisement
Honestly there are so many facts that prove that it has be an assassination and that the government is trying to hide it that it's interesting that people are actually still supporting the official version. I personally think that it's stupid. I mean people believe in things like santa clause but they don't believe that JFK was assassinated. I think that there are so many things we don't know that it's stupid to believe everything the government says. I have been doing more research when it comes to numerology (using these articles as reference: https://www.sunsigns.org/angel-number-55-meaning/ ) and I think that the killing of JFK was planned. I'll chare the details later though and in PM only 
« Last Edit: May 26, 2020, 09:54:23 PM by Jackson Grey »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #8 on: May 25, 2020, 01:05:24 PM »

Offline Joe Elliott

« Reply #9 on: May 27, 2020, 05:22:32 AM »

Honestly there are so many facts that prove that it has be an assassination and that the government is trying to hide it that it's interesting that people are actually still supporting the official version. I personally think that it's stupid. I mean people believe in things like santa clause but they don't believe that JFK was assassinated. I think that there are so many things we don't know that it's stupid to believe everything the government says. I have been doing more research when it comes to numerology (using these articles as reference: https://www.sunsigns.org/angel-number-55-meaning/ ) and I think that the killing of JFK was planned. I'll chare the details later though and in PM only

You seem like a classic CTer to me. Yes, I think numerology could be the key to figuring out what really happened. There were supposedly three shots. In any case there were three shells left on the floor. What message was this meant to convey? It was during the third year of JFK’s presidency. And three men who met briefly just outside the lunchroom in the TSBD. And the police didn’t find two or four but three tramps. Too many coincidences to be rationally explained. What else could it mean but that all three branches of government were involved and each wanted to leave its mark.

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #10 on: May 27, 2020, 05:35:25 AM »
You seem like a classic CTer to me. Yes, I think numerology could be the key to figuring out what really happened. There were supposedly three shots. In any case there were three shells left on the floor. What message was this meant to convey? It was during the third year of JFK’s presidency. And three men who met briefly just outside the lunchroom in the TSBD. And the police didn’t find two or four but three tramps. Too many coincidences to be rationally explained. What else could it mean but that all three branches of government were involved and each wanted to leave its mark.

Also, Oswald had 3 helpers:
1) A. Hidell
2) O. H. Lee
3) Dirty Harvey

;)

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #10 on: May 27, 2020, 05:35:25 AM »

Offline Joe Elliott

« Reply #11 on: May 27, 2020, 07:21:15 PM »

Also, Oswald had 3 helpers:
1) A. Hidell
2) O. H. Lee
3) Dirty Harvey

;)

Hello Bill

We have been told over and over again, that any rational mind can see that there was a conspiracy to kill JFK. That we LNers are blind to the obvious truth. And yet when someone who expresses an opinion of the JFK assassination also have some opinions on other subjects that most people would see as irrational, denying the Holocaust ever happened, believe the government is in a secret conspiracy with space aliens, or the believe in numerology, etc., they are inevitably CTers. I have never heard of a person with really irrational beliefs who also says “Yes, I believe Oswald alone killed JFK”. Never.

If the belief that Oswald alone killed JFK is irrational, it is a truly curious and unexplainable phenomenon that the irrational are so attracted to the opposite conclusion.

Question:

Does any CTer have a theory as to why this is so?

Or a counter example that goes against my claim?

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #12 on: May 27, 2020, 07:34:06 PM »
[Jackson Grey,] You seem like a classic CTer to me. Yes, I think numerology could be the key to figuring out what really happened. There were supposedly three shots. In any case there were three shells left on the floor. What message was this meant to convey? It was during the third year of JFK’s presidency. And three men who met briefly just outside the lunchroom in the TSBD. And the police didn’t find two or four but three tramps. Too many coincidences to be rationally explained. What else could it mean but that all three branches of government were involved and each wanted to leave its mark.

Joe,

Don't forget The Triple Underpass.

--  MWT  ;)

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #12 on: May 27, 2020, 07:34:06 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #13 on: May 27, 2020, 09:43:37 PM »
I have never heard of a person with really irrational beliefs who also says “Yes, I believe Oswald alone killed JFK”. Never.

That is an irrational belief.

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #14 on: May 27, 2020, 10:53:38 PM »
Joe,

Don't forget The Triple Underpass.

--  MWT  ;)

Good one

And to think Oswald was just a click away from the hat trick..

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #14 on: May 27, 2020, 10:53:38 PM »

Offline Joe Elliott

« Reply #15 on: May 27, 2020, 11:26:47 PM »

That is an irrational belief.

Then if it is an irrational belief, why don’t LNers tend to hold other really irrational beliefs. Why are the really irrational attracted to the “rational” belief, that JFK was killed as a result of a conspiracy.

Let’s list the of the more famous people who have become prominent spokesmen on the JFK assassination issue.

James Fetzer. An early leading spokesman for the Zapruder film being faked:
                    Holocaust denier and believer in many other wacky theories.

Michael T Griffith. The leading authority CTers go with to argue against the Neurological Spasm Theory:
                    Creationist and denier of the Theory of Evolution
                    Supports the notion that the South was right to secede from the Union

Jim Marrs. Author of the book “Crossfire” used as the basis for the movie “JFK”
                    Supported the notion that the government is conspiring with the space aliens
                    and I believe he was also an Apollo Moon Landing denier

Mark Lane. Author of “Rush to Judgment and a prominent CTer over the years.
                    Believed that the Jonestown tragedy was caused by Jim Jones megomania and his ordering mass murder and suicide but by a U. S. government attack. And believes this even though he was a witness.

And when someone joins this forum and expresses a really irrational belief, like the belief in numerology, inevitably they are a solid CTer.

Why is that? Why do people with really extreme irrational beliefs always (from my observations) or at least almost always come down on the “rational” side, believing in a Large-Secret-Enduring Conspiracy? These people never believe Oswald was guilty and acted alone.

What does make sense is believing the Oswald did kill JFK and probably did act alone. So, it is natural that the irrational are not attracted to this theory. Because the irrational are naturally attracted to irrational theories, not to rational theories.