Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: In Search of the Childhood Lee  (Read 5026 times)

Offline Mark A. Oblazney

Re: In Search of the Childhood Lee
« Reply #24 on: April 06, 2020, 06:40:33 PM »
Advertisement
Jerry, I read somewhere, in the last day, prompted in the course of putting together my posts on this thread, that John Armstrong concluded that Robert Oswald was "in on it".... complicit in the "two Marguerites" "two Lees" "OP".

I hope you can understand I presented an example of the gulf between my analysis of Nagell vs David Josephs', not to confuse or distract, but to try to bring some perspective to our differences. I am constrained by the facts, John Armstrong, Jim Hargrove, David Josephs, and to some degree, judging from this thread, you also have liberated yourselves from such constraints.

You founded you OP not on Mrs. Sawyer's rather specific recollection of Lee's age, nearly eight years before the end of November, 1963, when she described Lee as a teenager of 14 or 15 years of age.... you know what you presented, instead.....

Nagell was the only survivor, after the bomber reportedly flew into the ground at a rather high rate of speed.

…..

John, presenting "the divide" in the most favorable light, IOW, attempting to give every forum participant the benefit of the doubt, it seems some hold themselves to a looser standard of proof not necessarily to mislead, but to provoke thought. David Joseph is replying to my posted observation that Dick Russell revised his convictions about Richard Nagell's claims, because:

David Josephs is replying to my analysis, don't go beyond Dick Russell's guidance.:

https://deeppoliticsforum.com/fora/thread-14015-post-100820.html#pid100820
…...

David Josephs, replying at the deep politics link, above, said in essence, he would take the opposite approach I take.  He would ignore author Dick Russell's revised disclaimer and proceed as if the provenance of the I.D. card was proven and was foundational to the entirey of Richard Nagell's claims. David Josephs does not seem concerned about misleading readers of his forum.posts or other presentations. How about you, Jerry, in your opening post of this thread?

Even though my research debunked the following, more than four years ago, Jim Hargrove posted this, today.:

Okay! Let's see.....

Versus reality I was fortunate enough to just happen to "conjure up" because I never want to believe BS!
From my 2015 research also contained in the full display, but not in the excerpt, below:

https://web.archive.org/web/20161020060221/http://www.uspostalbulletins.com/PDF/Vol83_Issue20338_19621129.pdf#search=%22money%20order%22 Pages 4, 5
In the image below, there is an explanation of how Oswald allegedly came to buy the 60th postal
money order of the new serial number series of yellow-tinted, key-punched at the sales counter, postal money orders.:

Observe the date of the burn directive, near top of right (in the full image of the page) column, destroying the newly obsolete postal money orders John Armstrong claimed constituted a sinister serial numbering discrepancy, when in actuality the money order associated with Klein's was of a new serial numbering sequence!

Jerry, if you make extraordinary claims and you do not present extraordinarily strong supporting evidence, would you agree you should take care to be accurate? The indifference to accuracy of Jim Hargrove indicates he exhibits cult-like tendencies.
Jerry, I discovered that Edwin Ekdahl and the Air Force Col. Lawrence Orlov aka Orloff, who suggested to George DeM that they take a ride to make introductions to the Oswald couple, are about the same age and grew up less than a mile apart, in Roxbury, MA. Shoild I just declare that they were both part of this "two Oswald" OP? I would love to do that, but I believe in treating readers the same way I want to be treated. Do not blow smoke up my ......

This needs to go back to the top of the list, Duncan........bump !!   Why does no one listen to this man's offerings?  Assuage my confusion....

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #24 on: April 06, 2020, 06:40:33 PM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #25 on: April 06, 2020, 07:15:38 PM »
Jerry, if you make extraordinary claims and you do not present extraordinarily strong supporting evidence, would you agree you should take care to be accurate? The indifference to accuracy of Jim Hargrove indicates he exhibits cult-like tendencies.
I have made no claims in this thread whatsoever.
I have presented testimony directly from the Warren Report/HSCA as I strive to do with all my posts. I ask questions concerning such.
Defenders of the official story fail to even try and answer these questions ...Why?----- because they willingly remain ignorant and only respond in this forum with ridicule and insults.
I am not willing to discuss views on the other forums. 

Offline Gerry Down

« Reply #26 on: April 11, 2020, 02:17:24 AM »
When did Oswald ever have blonde hair?
There is a baby picture where it is colored I believe.
Found it...

That kinda looks like a colorized black and white photo. But i could be wrong.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #26 on: April 11, 2020, 02:17:24 AM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #27 on: April 11, 2020, 03:53:35 AM »
That kinda looks like a colorized black and white photo. But i could be wrong.
You aren't. This coloring method was very common.

Offline Gerry Down

« Reply #28 on: April 11, 2020, 12:37:30 PM »
You aren't. This coloring method was very common.
The blue looks very rich in comparison to the surrounding colors.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #28 on: April 11, 2020, 12:37:30 PM »