Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Don't get bit.....  (Read 12197 times)

Offline Dale Nason

Re: Don't get bit.....
« Reply #72 on: April 12, 2020, 01:17:03 AM »
Advertisement
Who was the man trying to duck out of sight?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #72 on: April 12, 2020, 01:17:03 AM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #73 on: April 12, 2020, 02:14:47 AM »

THAT, ....Is the 64 M dollar question.......  I do know that Roy Truly told Baker that he was one of his employees..... And we do know that Jack Dougherty was in that vicinity.....  And we know that Dougherty was panic struck when he appeared before the WC..... ( He was one of the few who had a lawyer at his elbow )

Roy Truly covered for Dougherty by saying that Dougherty had some sort of mental affliction.  Hmmmmm..... Dougherty served in the US Army.... So he had to have passed physical and mental tests.....

Offline Gerry Down

« Reply #74 on: April 12, 2020, 12:52:32 PM »
He was one of the few who had a lawyer at his elbow

I didn't know Dougherty had a lawyer with him. I wonder who suggested that for him.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #74 on: April 12, 2020, 12:52:32 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #75 on: April 12, 2020, 06:33:38 PM »
I didn't know Dougherty had a lawyer with him. I wonder who suggested that for him.

As I recall ....Dougherty had his father with him, and his father had a lawyer ....  Perhaps you can verify that.

Offline Gerry Down

« Reply #76 on: April 13, 2020, 07:11:25 PM »
As I recall ....Dougherty had his father with him, and his father had a lawyer ....  Perhaps you can verify that.

The fact he had his father with him says alot.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #76 on: April 13, 2020, 07:11:25 PM »

Offline Dale Nason

« Reply #77 on: April 14, 2020, 10:24:16 PM »
Says to me that he was "scared" by someone and that his father had enough sense to get legal help. Who among us wouldn't do the same with our son? I've always said, when you're in legal trouble, shut your mouth and get a lawyer. Best advise you'll ever get. Unfortunately, LHO didn't get the same help. Why was that? That's he real 64 Millon dollar question Walt.

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #78 on: April 15, 2020, 01:41:44 AM »
Says to me that he was "scared" by someone and that his father had enough sense to get legal help. Who among us wouldn't do the same with our son? I've always said, when you're in legal trouble, shut your mouth and get a lawyer. Best advise you'll ever get. Unfortunately, LHO didn't get the same help. Why was that? That's he real 64 Millon dollar question Walt.

LHO didn't get the same help. Why was that? That's he real 64 Millon dollar question Walt.

Lee was an intel agent.... And he'd been ordered to use only lawyers approve by the agency if he ever found himself in serious trouble.....You may recall that Lee was offered an ACLU lawyer but he insisted on a Lawyer named Abt who lived in New York.  He called Ruth Paine and asked her to contact Abt and tell him that Lee was requesting that he ( Abt) come to his legal aid)   Recall Lee emphasized for SOMEONE  come to his legal aid at the midnight "press conference"....

Lee couldn't blow his cover and jeopardize ongoing operations by talking to a lawyer who was unaware that he was an intel agent.

Do I get the 64 M?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #78 on: April 15, 2020, 01:41:44 AM »

Offline Dale Nason

« Reply #79 on: April 15, 2020, 08:32:26 PM »
The checks in the mail.   LOL