Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Don't get bit.....  (Read 12113 times)

Offline Walt Cakebread

Re: Don't get bit.....
« Reply #8 on: April 04, 2020, 06:29:30 PM »
Advertisement
Good afternoon, Mr. Cakebread

Remember reading some of your interesting & insightful post back in 2014 when I made my initial foray into JFK Assassination Research. Given that you have some time on your hands at the moment, this would be an ideal time to ask you a few questions and get your feedback.

Q1: Given the times of the day, Do you believe the Coloured TSBD workers in that Jim Crow era would withhold any key evidence contrary to the findings of the Warren Commission? Could they be prone to the conditions of that era to simply parrot back whatever the authorities wanted to hear?

Q2: With Q1 in mind, given that it has now been revealed—albeit many years later—that the wrongly accused from his vantage point downstairs on the first-floor actually saw James “Junior” Jarman re-enter the building from the rear as late as 12:25PM,
nowhere near the front of the building, let alone six stories up lurking in a window far removed from the rear of the building, awaiting President Kennedy’s arrival, Do you think/believe James “Junior” Jarman knew which way the wind was blowing as he parroted back what officialdom wanted to hear? 

Q3: What is your personal take on the gunsmoke seen by multiple eyewitness some 100 yards down Elm Street that afternoon, nowhere near a gun discharge from the sixth floor? and the subsequent smell of gunpowder-smell emanating soon afterwards? ---->

http://jfkact.org/?p=940

Lastly, Q4 and a Thank You in advance for your time today. Does this sound like a deranged, pathetic loser as others try to portray him seeking his glorified 15 minutes of fame? ---->

Did you catch what he said there, Mr. Cakebread at, quote, “I don’t even know what I’m here for”… that’s a very telling statement. The wrongly accused was framed. He didn’t shoot anybody. Anybody.

Q2: With Q1 in mind, given that it has now been revealed—albeit many years later—that the wrongly accused from his vantage point downstairs on the first-floor actually saw James “Junior” Jarman re-enter the building from the rear as late as 12:25PM,
nowhere near the front of the building, let alone six stories up lurking in a window far removed from the rear of the building, awaiting President Kennedy’s arrival, Do you think/believe James “Junior” Jarman knew which way the wind was blowing as he parroted back what officialdom wanted to hear?

Yes, I believe that Jarman ( who was a older than BRW or HN ) realized that there was a "skunk under the woodpile"  ..... Junior couldn't see the skunk but his nose told him it was there.  IOW.....Jarman knew that the story being aired on radio and TV was not true.....   But he also knew that he would be wise to keep his mouth shut and continue to watch the grass and flowers grow from the green side.   However Jarman felt a bit more at ease when he appeared before LBJ's cover up committee, and there fore spoke a little more openly.    He swore that he and Norman left the front of the TSBD at about 12:25 and walked around to the back door of the TSBD, passing right by the 1st floor lunchroom, and then took the west elevator to the 5th floor, where they arrived at 12:28.  ( Lee Oswald told Captain Fritz that he was in the lunchroom and had seen them walk by the lunchroom)

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #8 on: April 04, 2020, 06:29:30 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #9 on: April 04, 2020, 06:40:08 PM »

Remember reading some of your interesting & insightful post back in 2014 when I made my initial foray into JFK Assassination Research. Given that you have some time on your hands at the moment, this would be an ideal time to ask you a few questions and get your feedback.

Q1: Given the times of the day, Do you believe the Coloured TSBD workers in that Jim Crow era would withhold any key evidence contrary to the findings of the Warren Commission? Could they be prone to the conditions of that era to simply parrot back whatever the authorities wanted to hear?

Q3: What is your personal take on the gunsmoke seen by multiple eyewitness some 100 yards down Elm Street that afternoon, nowhere near a gun discharge from the sixth floor? and the subsequent smell of gunpowder-smell emanating soon afterwards? ---->

Lastly, Q4 and a Thank You in advance for your time today. Does this sound like a deranged, pathetic loser as others try to portray him seeking his glorified 15 minutes of fame? ---->

Did you catch what he said there, Mr. Cakebread at, quote, “I don’t even know what I’m here for”… that’s a very telling statement. The wrongly accused was framed. He didn’t shoot anybody. Anybody.

I'm sure that the eyewitnesses saw smoke.....  But I doubt that it was gunsmoke.....  Because modern gunpowder burns very hot and doesn't emit much smoke.
I suspect that the witnesses saw smoke from the large firecracker that was a signal to the assassination team to open fire.   Since gunpowder burns very hot not only doesn't  it emit much smoke there is not much odor created either, whereas a firecracker does produce a lot of smoke and also a copious  amount of odor.

I'm convinced that there was no rifle fired from that SE corner window.   

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #10 on: April 04, 2020, 06:50:06 PM »

No, Lee does not sound like a deranged person......  He does sound a bit angry,  but still being polite and respectful in his reply....

I have no doubt that Lee Oswald was suckered into making himself appear to be the assassin....BUT BUT....  that was the consequences for placing too much trust in an organization that he deeply admired, The FBI.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #10 on: April 04, 2020, 06:50:06 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #11 on: April 04, 2020, 06:56:14 PM »

Oswald: I'm innocent.
CT Judge: Okay, you can go.
Oswald: [SMIRK]

Online Alan J. Ford

• RFK's Final Journey
« Reply #12 on: April 04, 2020, 06:57:00 PM »
Mr. Cakebread,

Appreciate your time today sir , and have read 3/4ths of your responses. Em's giving me that look, so am off for now to complete some weekend odds & ends; and will certainly venture back later today to read your response to Q4. Again, Thank You! Best to you & yours to remain healthy & safe amid this ongoing pandemic challenge.

Hmm...raising my eyebrows at your description of the Warren Commission, quote ----> "LBJs's Cover Up Committee".

Were the American people lulled to sleep? Is the "Magic Bullet" a mere fairytale after all...

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #12 on: April 04, 2020, 06:57:00 PM »

Offline Tom Scully

« Reply #13 on: April 04, 2020, 06:59:34 PM »

No, Lee does not sound like a deranged person......  He does sound a bit angry,  but still being polite and respectful in his reply....

I have no doubt that Lee Oswald was suckered into making himself appear to be the assassin....BUT BUT....  that was the consequences for placing too much trust in an organization that he deeply admired, The FBI.

I have no doubt you suffer from a severe discernment deficit. No way to tell if it is limited to your cultish attraction to authoritarianism....

How can I help you extract your head.......

…..They are, for the most part, developmentally wounded “authoritarians”, which means they submit readily to authority....

https://twitter.com/BandyXLee1/status/1244463041913200640
« Last Edit: April 04, 2020, 07:00:24 PM by Tom Scully »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #14 on: April 04, 2020, 08:22:14 PM »
Mr. Cakebread,

Appreciate your time today sir , and have read 3/4ths of your responses. Em's giving me that look, so am off for now to complete some weekend odds & ends; and will certainly venture back later today to read your response to Q4. Again, Thank You! Best to you & yours to remain healthy & safe amid this ongoing pandemic challenge.

Hmm...raising my eyebrows at your description of the Warren Commission, quote ----> "LBJs's Cover Up Committee".

Were the American people lulled to sleep? Is the "Magic Bullet" a mere fairytale after all...

How were we to know??....  The authorities were feeding the reporters, and we had no way to know the stories were lies. 

Is the "Magic Bullet" a mere fairytale after all...

Absolutely!!...   Many have attempted to reproduce the bullet ( CE 399) by firing a FMJ  6.5mm projectile into animal flesh ( and other substances ) and nobody has come close to replicating CE 399.   It's a mystery to me WHY? the conspirators didn't realize that the bullet they had fired into a bullet trap would never pass for a bullet that had passed through two men and struck several bones as it passed through their bodies.   How utterly STUPID !!

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #14 on: April 04, 2020, 08:22:14 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #15 on: April 04, 2020, 08:57:32 PM »

"I didn't shoot anybody, No Sir...I haven't been told what I'm here for "   ( Do I have Lee's reply to the reporter correct?    )   I assume the question probably was..."Did you shoot the president?"