Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Don't get bit.....  (Read 12175 times)

Online Alan J. Ford

• RFK's Final Journey
Re: Don't get bit.....
« Reply #24 on: April 05, 2020, 06:50:46 PM »
Advertisement
Mr. Cakebread, taking nothing away from your research into this five decade plus murder mystery, Mr. Iacoletti's remarks have prompted me to shift into Ronald Reagan trust but verify mode. So, will do some additional reading today on Tom Dillard and his photo filming sequence. Again, taking nothing away from you and your research, but am only doing this in the spirit of ensuring what we share, not just you, is at least validated and moving in the right direction on the side of truth, light and justice in this case.

That said, moving along now to my previous remarks about staging the "sniper's nest", when I personally think about the following exchange I wonder why Mr. Truly would be over in the Southeast window on the sixth-floor before the responding authorities happened on scene that afternoon ---->

So I went back downstairs with Chief Lumpkin.
Mr. BELIN. When you got on the sixth floor, did you happen to go over to the southeast corner of the sixth floor at about that time or not?
Mr. TRULY. No, sir; I sure didn't.
Mr. BELIN. When did you get over to the southeast corner of the sixth floor?
Mr. TRULY. That I can't answer. I don't remember when I went over there. It was sometime before I learned that they had found either the rifle or the spent shell cases

Say, again, Mr. Truly...YOU were there when? Before the authorities? Doing what, Mr. Truly?, staging a "sniper's nest"?

Mr. TRULY. That I can't answer.

Cat got your tongue, Mr. Truly?

The wrongly accused did not shoot anybody. Anybody.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2020, 06:55:46 PM by Alan J. Ford »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #24 on: April 05, 2020, 06:50:46 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #25 on: April 05, 2020, 07:07:28 PM »
Response (B) is very telling, considering the filming sequence recording of Hughes (Robert),  now coupled w/Tom Dillard's photos confirming nobody visible in that window. Could the same people who created Operation Northwoods ---->

https://abcnews.go.com/US/story?id=92662&page=1

have the means, resources and power to stage a "sniper's-nest"? frame an innocent patsy? and control, quote, "LBJ's Cover-Up Committee"?

'means, resources and power'

Means

1) A deranged marine-trained rifleman with a high-powered rifle
2) A tall building with a view to a kill
3) A sitting duck in a slow-moving convertible

Resources

1) $19 for the rifle
2) Free chauffeur service to location
3) 10c for a Dr Pepper Coke
4) A few bucks for Smith, Wesson... and Lee

Power

1) Mannlicher Carcano with over-penetrating FMJ ammo
« Last Edit: April 05, 2020, 07:32:45 PM by Bill Chapman »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #26 on: April 05, 2020, 07:28:26 PM »
Mr. Cakebread, taking nothing away from your research into this five decade plus murder mystery, Mr. Iacoletti's remarks have prompted me to shift into Ronald Reagan trust but verify mode. So, will do some additional reading today on Tom Dillard and his photo filming sequence. Again, taking nothing away from you and your research, but am only doing this in the spirit of ensuring what we share, not just you, is at least validated and moving in the right direction on the side of truth, light and justice in this case.

That said, moving along now to my previous remarks about staging the "sniper's nest", when I personally think about the following exchange I wonder why Mr. Truly would be over in the Southeast window on the sixth-floor before the responding authorities happened on scene that afternoon ---->

So I went back downstairs with Chief Lumpkin.
Mr. BELIN. When you got on the sixth floor, did you happen to go over to the southeast corner of the sixth floor at about that time or not?
Mr. TRULY. No, sir; I sure didn't.
Mr. BELIN. When did you get over to the southeast corner of the sixth floor?
Mr. TRULY. That I can't answer. I don't remember when I went over there. It was sometime before I learned that they had found either the rifle or the spent shell cases

Say, again, Mr. Truly...YOU were there when? Before the authorities? Doing what, Mr. Truly?, staging a "sniper's nest"?

Mr. TRULY. That I can't answer.

Cat got your tongue, Mr. Truly?

The wrongly accused did not shoot anybody. Anybody.

will do some additional reading today on Tom Dillard and his photo filming sequence. Again, taking nothing away from you and your research, but am only doing this in the spirit of ensuring what we share,

Suit yourself...but I can save you some time by telling you that you'll find nothing that contradicts the conspirators ridiculous stance that Dillard took his photo 30 seconds after the shooting.   ( Think about that...Tom Dillard was a sports photographer with lightning like reflexes when taking action photos )
I'd suggest that you examine the photos.....The story is in the photos....  And Dillard DID NOT take his photo 30 seconds after the action.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #26 on: April 05, 2020, 07:28:26 PM »

Offline Gary Craig

« Reply #27 on: April 05, 2020, 07:40:25 PM »
Mr. BALL - How many explosions did you hear?
Mr. DILLARD - I heard three - the three approximately equally spaced.
Mr. BALL - What is your best estimate of the position of your car with reference to the turn at Main and Houston when you heard the first explosion?
Mr. DILLARD - Perhaps, oh, just a few feet around the corner and it seems we had slowed a great deal. It seems that our car had slowed down so that we were moving rather slowly and perhaps just passed the turn when I heard the first explosion.
Mr. BALL - Did you hear anyone in your car say anything?
Mr. DILLARD - Well, after the third shot I know my comment was, "They killed him." I don't know why I said that but Jackson - there was some running comment about what can we do or where is it coming from and we were all looking. We had an absolutely perfect view of the School Depository from our position in an open car, and Bob Jackson said, "There's a rifle barrel up there." I said, "Where?" I had my camera ready. He said, "It's in that open window." Of course, there were several open windows and I scanned the building.
Mr. BALL - Which building?
Mr. DILLARD - The School Book Depository. And at the same time I brought my camera up and I was looking for the window. Now this was after the third shot and Jackson said, "there's the rifle barrel up there." And then he said it was the second from the top in the right hand side, and I swung t it and there was two figures below, and I just shot with one camera, 100-mm. Lens on a 35-mm. Camera which is approximately a two times daily photo twice normal lens and a wide angle on a 35-mm. Which took in a considerable portion of the building and I shot those pictures in rapid sequence with the two cameras.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2020, 07:44:40 PM by Gary Craig »

Online Alan J. Ford

• RFK's Final Journey
« Reply #28 on: April 05, 2020, 07:43:31 PM »
will do some additional reading today on Tom Dillard and his photo filming sequence. Again, taking nothing away from you and your research, but am only doing this in the spirit of ensuring what we share,

Suit yourself...but I can save you some time by telling you that you'll find nothing that contradicts the conspirators ridiculous stance that Dillard took his photo 30 seconds after the shooting.   ( Think about that...Tom Dillard was a sports photographer with lightning like reflexes when taking action photos )
I'd suggest that you examine the photos.....The story is in the photos....  And Dillard DID NOT take his photo 30 seconds after the action.

Okay, point well taken, Mr. Cakebread,

meanwhile, to your credit and/or to the credit of the first generation researchers, it has been established that Mr. Dillard's photos came before an Army Intelligence Agent James Powell's filming sequence ----->

During the HSCA in 77-78...the photographic panel, with reports prepared by Rochester Institute of Technology and the Stanford Research Inst.Inc. showed that the shadows on both Dillard and Powell were taken at the same approximate time...Though Dillard's two were made first..A major item revealed in the Dillard was a circular light fixture including a light bulb hanging from the ceiling of the 5th floor room ....there were no signs of any human faces or forms in the open 6th floor window or adjacent window.."Subsequent examinations of these photos ,the box locations and sunlight patterns would indicate that there is no inconsistency"

*Credit: the research of the late Bernice Moore (RIP Dear Lady)

That said, off here for now...will continue to pursue this line of research, but meanwhile wishing all a safe week and the best of health amid this ongoing pandemic challenge.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #28 on: April 05, 2020, 07:43:31 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #29 on: April 05, 2020, 08:17:51 PM »
Mr. BALL - How many explosions did you hear?
Mr. DILLARD - I heard three - the three approximately equally spaced.
Mr. BALL - What is your best estimate of the position of your car with reference to the turn at Main and Houston when you heard the first explosion?
Mr. DILLARD - Perhaps, oh, just a few feet around the corner and it seems we had slowed a great deal. It seems that our car had slowed down so that we were moving rather slowly and perhaps just passed the turn when I heard the first explosion.
Mr. BALL - Did you hear anyone in your car say anything?
Mr. DILLARD - Well, after the third shot I know my comment was, "They killed him." I don't know why I said that but Jackson - there was some running comment about what can we do or where is it coming from and we were all looking. We had an absolutely perfect view of the School Depository from our position in an open car, and Bob Jackson said, "There's a rifle barrel up there." I said, "Where?" I had my camera ready. He said, "It's in that open window." Of course, there were several open windows and I scanned the building.
Mr. BALL - Which building?
Mr. DILLARD - The School Book Depository. And at the same time I brought my camera up and I was looking for the window. Now this was after the third shot and Jackson said, "there's the rifle barrel up there." And then he said it was the second from the top in the right hand side, and I swung t it and there was two figures below, and I just shot with one camera, 100-mm. Lens on a 35-mm. Camera which is approximately a two times daily photo twice normal lens and a wide angle on a 35-mm. Which took in a considerable portion of the building and I shot those pictures in rapid sequence with the two cameras.

As I told Alan, You'll find nothing that contradicts their lie that Tom Dillard was a slow witted, dumb bell who took 30 seconds to figger out what was happening.

The reversing of the chronology between the Powell photo and the Dillard photo is crucial in  tricking the pubic into believing that the arch villain  Lee Harrrrrrvey , Ossssswald ( BOOOOOO   HISSSSS) had shot JFK but Dilliard was too slow witted to capture him in a photo.

Offline Dale Nason

« Reply #30 on: April 05, 2020, 08:59:56 PM »
I found something interesting today. Norman's testimony to the WC is that he was on the 5th floor and heard three distinct cycles of a rifle. ( I'm para-phrasing now) but he claims he heard a bolt action -loading, a bolt action-ejecting and a shell hit the floor. Then a bolt action-loading, a bolt-action-ejecting and a second shell hitting the floor. Then he heard a bolt action-loading and a bolt action-ejecting and a third shell hitting the floor. THIS IS IMPOSSIBLE. IF there was someone shooting from the so called sniper's nest above him, he would not have heard the first (loading) bold action. The rifle would have already been loaded. And it is nearly impossible that he would have heard the final bolt action-ejecting. NO sniper would have waited around and unloaded the shell casing and then left the weapon there to be found. Norman is lying about what he heard. There were no shots fired from the School Book Depository. Period.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #30 on: April 05, 2020, 08:59:56 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #31 on: April 05, 2020, 10:06:30 PM »
I found something interesting today. Norman's testimony to the WC is that he was on the 5th floor and heard three distinct cycles of a rifle. ( I'm para-phrasing now) but he claims he heard a bolt action -loading, a bolt action-ejecting and a shell hit the floor. Then a bolt action-loading, a bolt-action-ejecting and a second shell hitting the floor. Then he heard a bolt action-loading and a bolt action-ejecting and a third shell hitting the floor. THIS IS IMPOSSIBLE. IF there was someone shooting from the so called sniper's nest above him, he would not have heard the first (loading) bold action. The rifle would have already been loaded. And it is nearly impossible that he would have heard the final bolt action-ejecting. NO sniper would have waited around and unloaded the shell casing and then left the weapon there to be found. Norman is lying about what he heard. There were no shots fired from the School Book Depository. Period.

You're right, Norman was lying about hearing the noises he claimed that he heard.......But the conspirators wanted him to continue telling that tale so when they
"reenacted" the imaginary actions of Lee Oswald, they had good ol Harry Norman down on the fifth floor when they dropped "SOMETHING" on the floor above his head so that he would recall he sound of the shells dropping on the floor.