Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Don't get bit.....  (Read 11550 times)

Offline Bill Chapman

Re: Don't get bit.....
« Reply #16 on: April 04, 2020, 09:34:23 PM »
Advertisement
Lastly, Q4 and a Thank You in advance for your time today. Does this sound like a deranged, pathetic loser as others try to portray him seeking his glorified 15 minutes of fame? ---->

No, Lee does not sound like a deranged person......  He does sound a bit angry,  but still being polite and respectful in his reply....

I have no doubt that Lee Oswald was suckered into making himself appear to be the assassin....BUT BUT....  that was the consequences for placing too much trust in an organization that he deeply admired, The FBI.

He does sound a bit angry,  but still being polite and respectful in his reply.

> Too late. He should have employed that tactic in the TT.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2020, 09:40:02 PM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #16 on: April 04, 2020, 09:34:23 PM »

Online Alan J. Ford

• RFK's Final Journey
« Reply #17 on: April 04, 2020, 10:12:11 PM »
"I didn't shoot anybody, No Sir...I haven't been told what I'm here for "   ( Do I have Lee's reply to the reporter correct?    )   I assume the question probably was..."Did you shoot the president?"

Yes, that's affirmative...you are correct, Mr. Cakebread at, quote,  ( Do I have Lee's reply to the reporter correct?    ) ---->

That said, To your valid point about Norman embellishing his testimony about hearing the bolt action of the rifle and spent-shell cartridges hitting the floor, here he is lying his eyes out once again ---->

Mr. BALL. From the time that you went down on the first floor until you left the building to go home did you leave the building at all?
Mr. NORMAN. No; I didn't.

Contrasted w/the statement of his companion on the 5th floor, who accompanied him downstairs following the same shooting sequence ---->

Mr. BALL - You ran to the front door?
Mr. JARMAN - Yes, sir; and out on the street.
Mr. BALL - You and who?
Mr. JARMAN - Harold Norman.
Mr. BALL - You and Harold went out there?
Mr. JARMAN - Yes, sir.

Norman couldn't even get his story straight, let alone have bionic ears.

Online Alan J. Ford

• RFK's Final Journey
« Reply #18 on: April 04, 2020, 10:20:04 PM »
Quote attributed to Mr. Cakebread, quote, "I'm convinced that there was no rifle fired from that SE corner window."

Care to elaborate?
« Last Edit: April 04, 2020, 10:23:47 PM by Alan J. Ford »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #18 on: April 04, 2020, 10:20:04 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #19 on: April 04, 2020, 10:43:03 PM »
Yes, that's affirmative...you are correct, Mr. Cakebread at, quote,  ( Do I have Lee's reply to the reporter correct?    ) ---->

That said, To your valid point about Norman embellishing his testimony about hearing the bolt action of the rifle and spent-shell cartridges hitting the floor, here he is lying his eyes out once again ---->

Mr. BALL. From the time that you went down on the first floor until you left the building to go home did you leave the building at all?
Mr. NORMAN. No; I didn't.

Contrasted w/the statement of his companion on the 5th floor, who accompanied him downstairs following the same shooting sequence ---->

Mr. BALL - You ran to the front door?
Mr. JARMAN - Yes, sir; and out on the street.
Mr. BALL - You and who?
Mr. JARMAN - Harold Norman.
Mr. BALL - You and Harold went out there?
Mr. JARMAN - Yes, sir.

It wasn't merely a matter of having "bionic ears" and claiming that he hear the bolt being operated and the shells hitting the floor....Here's how Haw Haw Harry described he sounds he heard ....Boom....Click , clack....Boom ....Click, Clack..... Boom....Click, Clack.....

What he should have heard if he had actually heard the noises is..... Boom!...Click ...plink. .....Clack..... ( repeated  three times.)   Ol prevaricatin Harry forgot that he said that he had heard the spent shells falling in the floor.....  and he forgot to include that "PLINK" of the shell being ejected and falling on he floor when he told the story of his heroic deed.....

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #20 on: April 04, 2020, 11:03:38 PM »
Quote attributed to Mr. Cakebread, quote, "I'm convinced that there was no rifle fired from that SE corner window."

Care to elaborate?

The fact that there was no rifle fired from that SE corner window is actually very easy to prove.....There are several pieces of evidence that supports this contention.

A)   It would have been physically impossible to rest the 40 inch carcano on top of the stack of Rolling readers and declined the muzzle of the rifle down onto Elm street if a 5"9" man had been sitting on a 14 inch tall  box behind the stack of rolling readers that were stacked three feet high.  ( the liars said that here was a scar made by the rifle on the top box, and that is NOT the box on the window sill.)  A 5'9" man's shoulder would have been about the same height as the stack of Rolling Readers..... IOW.....The rifle would have been level or slightly elevated.

B) Tom Dillard took a couple of photos of the face of the TSBD ( one while the shooting was in progress, or just seconds later, and there is nobody visible in that window.

C) Howard Brennan said that he saw a 175 pound man, who was dressed in Khaki colored clothes,  STANDING and aiming a hunting rifle out of a window.  No man could have stood in the narrow space between the boxes and the wall and fired down from that half open window.... The boxes would have forced the man to be right next to the window , so he could not have aimed the rifle down onto Elm street ( he would have fired into the ledge below the window.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #20 on: April 04, 2020, 11:03:38 PM »

Online Alan J. Ford

• RFK's Final Journey
« Reply #21 on: April 04, 2020, 11:51:17 PM »
The fact that there was no rifle fired from that SE corner window is actually very easy to prove.....There are several pieces of evidence that supports this contention.

A)   It would have been physically impossible to rest the 40 inch carcano on top of the stack of Rolling readers and declined the muzzle of the rifle down onto Elm street if a 5"9" man had been sitting on a 14 inch tall  box behind the stack of rolling readers that were stacked three feet high.  ( the liars said that here was a scar made by the rifle on the top box, and that is NOT the box on the window sill.)  A 5'9" man's shoulder would have been about the same height as the stack of Rolling Readers..... IOW.....The rifle would have been level or slightly elevated.

B) Tom Dillard took a couple of photos of the face of the TSBD ( one while the shooting was in progress, or just seconds later, and there is nobody visible in that window.

C) Howard Brennan said that he saw a 175 pound man, who was dressed in Khaki colored clothes,  STANDING and aiming a hunting rifle out of a window.  No man could have stood in the narrow space between the boxes and the wall and fired down from that half open window.... The boxes would have forced the man to be right next to the window , so he could not have aimed the rifle down onto Elm street ( he would have fired into the ledge below the window.

Response (B) is very telling, considering the filming sequence recording of Hughes (Robert),  now coupled w/Tom Dillard's photos confirming nobody visible in that window. Could the same people who created Operation Northwoods ---->

https://abcnews.go.com/US/story?id=92662&page=1

have the means, resources and power to stage a "sniper's-nest"? frame an innocent patsy? and control, quote, "LBJ's Cover-Up Committee"?

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #22 on: April 05, 2020, 04:40:25 PM »
Response (B) is also a Walt Fabrication.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #22 on: April 05, 2020, 04:40:25 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #23 on: April 05, 2020, 06:19:27 PM »
Response (B) is also a Walt Fabrication.

Please...no snide remarks from the peanut gallery ....