Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Don't get bit.....  (Read 12143 times)

Offline Walt Cakebread

Don't get bit.....
« on: April 03, 2020, 10:45:11 PM »
Advertisement
One glance at the reply column  reveals that I'm not venturing out where that novel Corona bug can bite me.   And I've read all my books.....TV bores me, so I'm spending a lot of time here harassing the opposition.   But I'd appreciate it if there was more good, intelligent,   posts to respond to.

JFK Assassination Forum

Don't get bit.....
« on: April 03, 2020, 10:45:11 PM »

Online Charles Collins

Re: Don't get bit.....
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2020, 12:11:15 PM »
One glance at the reply column  reveals that I'm not venturing out where that novel Corona bug can bite me.   And I've read all my books.....TV bores me, so I'm spending a lot of time here harassing the opposition.   But I'd appreciate it if there was more good, intelligent,   posts to respond to.

I'm spending a lot of time here harassing the opposition.

Try posting your own “good intelligent posts.” And less time harassing others...

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2020, 02:33:46 PM »

I'm spending a lot of time here harassing the opposition.

Try posting your own “good intelligent posts.” And less time harassing others...

C'mon Charlie...  If you present a point worth debating , you won't get harassed.....   

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2020, 02:33:46 PM »

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2020, 03:14:58 PM »
C'mon Charlie...  If you present a point worth debating , you won't get harassed.....   

And God didn’t make little green apples.
And it don’t rain in Indianapolis in the summertime.

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2020, 03:25:23 PM »

Hey, that isn't your usual copy/paste quote from some book, that you won't or can't defend, yet present anyway as if it means something ....

Going downhill fast....

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2020, 03:25:23 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2020, 05:34:17 PM »

Charlie, Are you drunk?....or just wish you were?

Offline Alan J. Ford

• RFK's Final Journey
« Reply #6 on: April 04, 2020, 05:42:31 PM »
Good afternoon, Mr. Cakebread

Remember reading some of your interesting & insightful post back in 2014 when I made my initial foray into JFK Assassination Research. Given that you have some time on your hands at the moment, this would be an ideal time to ask you a few questions and get your feedback.

Q1: Given the times of the day, Do you believe the Coloured TSBD workers in that Jim Crow era would withhold any key evidence contrary to the findings of the Warren Commission? Could they be prone to the conditions of that era to simply parrot back whatever the authorities wanted to hear?

Q2: With Q1 in mind, given that it has now been revealed—albeit many years later—that the wrongly accused from his vantage point downstairs on the first-floor actually saw James “Junior” Jarman re-enter the building from the rear as late as 12:25PM,
nowhere near the front of the building, let alone six stories up lurking in a window far removed from the rear of the building, awaiting President Kennedy’s arrival, Do you think/believe James “Junior” Jarman knew which way the wind was blowing as he parroted back what officialdom wanted to hear? 

Q3: What is your personal take on the gunsmoke seen by multiple eyewitness some 100 yards down Elm Street that afternoon, nowhere near a gun discharge from the sixth floor? and the subsequent smell of gunpowder-smell emanating soon afterwards? ---->

http://jfkact.org/?p=940

Lastly, Q4 and a Thank You in advance for your time today. Does this sound like a deranged, pathetic loser as others try to portray him seeking his glorified 15 minutes of fame? ---->

Did you catch what he said there, Mr. Cakebread at, quote, “I don’t even know what I’m here for”… that’s a very telling statement. The wrongly accused was framed. He didn’t shoot anybody. Anybody.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2020, 06:02:19 PM by Alan J. Ford »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #6 on: April 04, 2020, 05:42:31 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #7 on: April 04, 2020, 06:13:54 PM »
Good afternoon, Mr. Cakebread

Remember reading some of your interesting & insightful post back in 2014 when I made my initial foray into JFK Assassination Research. Given that you have some time on your hands at the moment, this would be an ideal time to ask you a few questions and get your feedback.

Q1: Given the times of the day, Do you believe the Coloured TSBD workers in that Jim Crow era would withhold any key evidence contrary to the findings of the Warren Commission? Could they be prone to the conditions of that era to simply parrot back whatever the authorities wanted to hear?

Q2: With Q1 in mind, given that it has now been revealed—albeit many years later—that the wrongly accused from his vantage point downstairs on the first-floor actually saw James “Junior” Jarman re-enter the building from the rear as late as 12:25PM,
nowhere near the front of the building, let alone six stories up lurking in a window far removed from the rear of the building, awaiting President Kennedy’s arrival, Do you think/believe James “Junior” Jarman knew which way the wind was blowing as he parroted back what officialdom wanted to hear? 

Q3: What is your personal take on the gunsmoke seen by multiple eyewitness some 100 yards down Elm Street that afternoon, nowhere near a gun discharge from the sixth floor? and the subsequent smell of gunpowder-smell emanating soon afterwards? ---->

http://jfkact.org/?p=940

Lastly, Q4 and a Thank You in advance for your time today. Does this sound like a deranged, pathetic loser as others try to portray him seeking his glorified 15 minutes of fame? ---->

Did you catch what he said there, Mr. Cakebread at, quote, “I don’t even know what I’m here for”… that’s a very telling statement. The wrongly accused was frame. He didn’t shoot anybody. Anybody.

Hi Alan, I appreciate that you value my opinion and views....

Alan , I feel very sure that the colored employees who worked for Roy Truly had been raised in the era of segregation and  "White Supremacy "., and It is a fact that Roy Truly referred to the colored men as "boys"  and "his ni------"    I'm totally convinced that the young colored men, simply cringed when questioned by the police and FBI agents.    There are many photos of Bonnie Ray Williams in custody that afternoon, and he appears as the epitome of a terrorized young man.    There's not an iota of doubt in my mind that he would have said whatever he thought those authorities wanted to hear....And the same is true of Harold Norman,  But Norman was even worse that Williams....In the fact that Harold Norman was even worse than Williams because Norman would  create information to ingratiate himself with those white men in suits.....For Example....He told the FBI that he heard the sound of the rifle bolt being operated and the sound muzzle blast and the sounds of the shells hitting the floor .    Norman was lying.....He probably did hear gun shots but he most certainly didn't hear the bolt being operated or shells hitting the floor....