Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: The number two CT nightmare question ...  (Read 3255 times)

Offline Jorn Frending

Re: The number two CT nightmare question ...
« Reply #16 on: April 12, 2020, 08:30:47 PM »
Advertisement
Jorn,

You are repeating yourself and, it would seem, are pushing towards your preferred conclusion that Oswald was an intelligence asset. You may well be right, but Oswald is an enigma that anything is possible. There are so many things going on with that guy which can in no way be associated with the penniless loser he was made out to be.

If he was totally innocent how could you have guaranteed him keeping out of sight at the right moment of time (by the minute) in two successive murders.

First of all, it has been a question of debate for over half a century if Oswald was indeed at, or anywhere near, 10th/Patton when Tippit was killed. Some claim he was, others point to the timing problem and conclude he physically couldn't have been.

As for the Kennedy murder, if Oswald was set up by a conspiracy it wouldn't really matter where he was, because that kind of information could "disappear" during a cover up, provided Oswald was no longer around to dispute it.

Furthermore I would not give Jack Ruby even 50 percent chance of killing Oswald under those desperate circumstances. It could not have been planned that way.

Maybe, but it could have been a back up plan, after the original plan failed.

Hello Martin, you are the one who brings up the 50 years + business, wouldn't that be a good reason to at least consider for a moment a different line of investigation?

And by the way I was referring to Oswald being at the right time in the TT and regarding the killing of Oswald I don't believe it would even qualify as a back up plan but rather as a desperate last minute attempt since something went wrong.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #16 on: April 12, 2020, 08:30:47 PM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #17 on: April 12, 2020, 09:29:31 PM »
Hello Martin, you are the one who brings up the 50 years + business, wouldn't that be a good reason to at least consider for a moment a different line of investigation?

And by the way I was referring to Oswald being at the right time in the TT and regarding the killing of Oswald I don't believe it would even qualify as a back up plan but rather as a desperate last minute attempt since something went wrong.

Sure, but are you under the misguided impression that Oswald as a possible intelligence asset has not yet been discussed and investigated?

and regarding the killing of Oswald I don't believe it would even qualify as a back up plan but rather as a desperate last minute attempt since something went wrong.

Same difference.

Offline Jorn Frending

« Reply #18 on: April 12, 2020, 10:36:46 PM »

Sure, but are you under the misguided impression that Oswald as a possible intelligence asset has not yet been discussed and investigated?

and regarding the killing of Oswald I don't believe it would even qualify as a back up plan but rather as a desperate last minute attempt since something went wrong.

Same difference.

I spent years reading including on the Lancer forum before even registering at a forum and I even brought it up on the old forum. I registered exactly on the fiftieth anniversary.

I do not recall  anybody suggesting that Oswald did in fact have a mission to comply with in that building which was not in order to kill Kennedy. Walt reacted to this, he may have thought on it earlier on, I don't know.

This could amongst other things explain the problem as exposed in my "nightmare question number one".

Personally I do not see Oswald being set up without his whereabouts being under control. You do apparently.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2020, 10:39:52 PM by Jorn Frending »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #18 on: April 12, 2020, 10:36:46 PM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #19 on: April 12, 2020, 11:06:19 PM »
I spent years reading including on the Lancer forum before even registering at a forum and I even brought it up on the old forum. I registered exactly on the fiftieth anniversary.

I do not recall  anybody suggesting that Oswald did in fact have a mission to comply with in that building which was not in order to kill Kennedy. Walt reacted to this, he may have thought on it earlier on, I don't know.

This could amongst other things explain the problem as exposed in my "nightmare question number one".

Personally I do not see Oswald being set up without his whereabouts being under control. You do apparently.

During the WC investigation there was already discussion about Oswald being in some way affiliated with an intelligence entity. There is, and always has been, speculation about his presence dead smack in the middle of the offices of all sorts of intelligence agencies in New Orleans. The fact that he was able to summon an FBI agent to come and see him in jail after his arrest in New Orleans and J. Edgar Hoover's memo from (I believe 1960) that somebody else might be using Oswald's identity. All this and more has been discussed over and over again.

I do not recall  anybody suggesting that Oswald did in fact have a mission to comply with in that building which was not in order to kill Kennedy.

Again, Oswald was such an enigma, that any suggestion about what he was doing at the TSBD would be mere speculation.

Yes, I do think it would have been possible to set up Oswald without his whereabouts being under control as long as two conditions were met; (1) before going ahead with the murder, the conspirators would have needed to be sure that Oswald was in fact in the building. If he wasn't they would be able to abord. And (2) the conspirators would have needed to have back up from a cover up to resolve any problem that might arise re witnesses who saw something they shouldn't have seen.

As far as the latter is concerned, just how many witnesses were told they were mistaken? What happened to the man several people saw running down the grassy knoll and get into a car? Nothing, that's what happened. What happened to Carolyn Arnold's initial statement that she saw Oswald at the second floor lunchroom at 12:25? In a second statement at a later date the time changed to 12:15.....
« Last Edit: April 13, 2020, 12:19:21 AM by Martin Weidmann »

Offline Jorn Frending

« Reply #20 on: April 12, 2020, 11:37:36 PM »
During the WC investigation there was already discussion about Oswald being in some way affiliated with an intelligence entity. There is, and always has been, speculation about his presence dead smack in the middle of the offices of all sorts of intelligence agencies. The fact that he was able to summon an FBI agent to come and see him in jail after his arrest in New Orleans, J. Edgar Hoover's memo from (I believe 1960) that somebody else might be using Oswald's identity. All this has been discussed over and over again.

I do not recall  anybody suggesting that Oswald did in fact have a mission to comply with in that building which was not in order to kill Kennedy.

Again, Oswald was such an enigma, that any suggestion about what he was doing at the TSBD would be mere speculation.

Yes, I do think it would have been possible to set up Oswald without his whereabouts being under control as long as two conditions were met; (1) before going ahead with the murder, the conspirators would have needed to be sure that Oswald was in fact in the building. If he wasn't they would be able to abord. And (2) the conspirators would have needed to have back up from a cover up to resolve any problem that might arise re witnesses who saw something they shouldn't have seen.

As far as the latter is concerned, just how many witnesses were told they were mistaken? What happened to the man several people saw running down the grassy knoll and get into a car? Nothing, that's what happened. What happened to Carolyn Arnold's initial statement that she saw Oswald at the second floor lunchroom at 12:25? In a second statement at a later date the time changed to 12:15.....

Thanks, I appreciate your motivated statements ...

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #20 on: April 12, 2020, 11:37:36 PM »